The heart of a Virgo man

• G4E, I don't think your Virgo will go away any time soon, but it's good that you can communicate with him in a detached way.

• Darn forum - I tried to post, and when I hit submit it took me to the thread home page. I tried changing the page number and there I found two more posts on page 381, although page 381 has not yet been revealed. Anyway, thank goodness I did my "copy" before I hit submit, so here we go again:

Coolkharma - I'm sorry, but talk about wiered out - his strange arrangement with his ex is wierding me out. Being divorced with three kids myself it is my opinion that they are creating a very confusing situation for such young children. Sure, it's great when parents can split and remain civilized for the sake of the kids, but spending the night at the same house? I don't care what their sleeping arrangement was before he moved out, this is a different deal. Dad moved out, now they have two separate lives. Are you very sure that they are divorced and not just trying a separation? (Assuming here that they were married and not living together, although that makes no difference really.)

Just out of curiousity, is his new place close by or is it some distance away? By distance I mean more than say an hour drive? Anything less and it's hard to justify this. You know what he really gave his son for his birthday don't you? He gave his son his family back together. Kids aren't stupid and they don't like losing their families. So "happy birthday son, I'll come stay and pretend we are a family, and then I'll be gone again tomorrow". Seems like a really cruel thing to do to the children when I think about it. You have a child - would you do this to your child? Bad enough when parents stay together when they don't really like each other - children feel the effects of that as well, but this seems worse given that the kids aren't mature enough to rationalize any of it. You know my Virgo adored his kids, and we got along uniquely well, and he was so sweet when we were together, and the reality was that he was very toxic all the way around - to me, to his wife and to his children.

Given the strangeness of your Virgo and his ex's relationship, the newness of their breakup, and his inability to contact you when he is occupied with other things/people (seriously, he couldn't send a text to say hello? That takes less than a minute.) I think you should know more about what ended his previous relationship before you get too deeply involved here - if indeed it's really ended. I can't help but smell a rat in all of this. It's just too strange. Mind you, being the first person he's been with since his marriage isn't a great place to start. I'd be very surprised if he were looking for his next long term relationship so quickly so he may not take things as seriously as you might.

• Darn forum - I tried to post, and when I hit submit it took me to the thread home page. I tried changing the page number and there I found two more posts on page 381, although page 381 has not yet been revealed. Anyway, thank goodness I did my "copy" before I hit submit, so here we go again:

Coolkharma - I'm sorry, but talk about wiered out - his strange arrangement with his ex is wierding me out. Being divorced with three kids myself it is my opinion that they are creating a very confusing situation for such young children. Sure, it's great when parents can split and remain civilized for the sake of the kids, but spending the night at the same house? I don't care what their sleeping arrangement was before he moved out, this is a different deal. Dad moved out, now they have two separate lives. Are you very sure that they are divorced and not just trying a separation? (Assuming here that they were married and not living together, although that makes no difference really.)

Just out of curiousity, is his new place close by or is it some distance away? By distance I mean more than say an hour drive? Anything less and it's hard to justify this. You know what he really gave his son for his birthday don't you? He gave his son his family back together. Kids aren't stupid and they don't like losing their families. So "happy birthday son, I'll come stay and pretend we are a family, and then I'll be gone again tomorrow". Seems like a really cruel thing to do to the children when I think about it. You have a child - would you do this to your child? Bad enough when parents stay together when they don't really like each other - children feel the effects of that as well, but this seems worse given that the kids aren't mature enough to rationalize any of it. You know my Virgo adored his kids, and we got along uniquely well, and he was so sweet when we were together, and the reality was that he was very toxic all the way around - to me, to his wife and to his children.

Given the strangeness of your Virgo and his ex's relationship, the newness of their breakup, and his inability to contact you when he is occupied with other things/people (seriously, he couldn't send a text to say hello? That takes less than a minute.) I think you should know more about what ended his previous relationship before you get too deeply involved here - if indeed it's really ended. I can't help but smell a rat in all of this. It's just too strange. Mind you, being the first person he's been with since his marriage isn't a great place to start. I'd be very surprised if he were looking for his next long term relationship so quickly so he may not take things as seriously as you might.

• Now that posted twice because the site was lagging so bad and not posting, that I cancelled the action to start over. Sorry about that!

• VS, I love your comments! Hahah, us viragos ARE people hoarders! I have a very tough time dropping people for various reasons. They HAVE to drop me. When it comes to intimate relationships I won't initiate contact with an ex but if they contacted me I would be nice but not misleading. I have been known to flirt via electronic communication but never wanted anything to come from it. Maybe that's what happens with these Virgo guys, they flirt and don't mean anything behind it.

About your guy not being to have a rel life friendship with his buddy because it's different in person, I so can relate. That actually happened with me and my ex Virgo friend. In person he was super boring.n I guess I just had really high expectations.

Well, welcome to all the new ladies!! I have to finish reading up and will lend advice if the other ladies haven't already, which I'm sure they did 😉

• LOL, the thing with Virgos males is that they can dish it out but can't take a dose of their own medicine. Gemini's can be just as detached as Virgos once they are pushed to the limit. Guess I've reached mine. Have to admit if he did a 360 I could probably be reeled back in though...lolll!

• G4E, you are right, they are addictive that way. You have to be very careful with these guys, they're like a drug!

With that said, CoolKarma, like Jen advised, get all the facts before you proceed. The potential for some serious heartache really isn't worth it. Trust us, you are only in the beginning stages of an all out confusing situation. So proceed with caution.

• Virgirl,

Hi! You are very correct in that... I've found that I can cut any other man out of my life no prob and woudn't consider letting them back in once I've reached that point. Ahhh Virgo the enigma...

• Thanks ladies, I'm beginning to think I've bitten into something that's not worth a look into, saving myself from all the crap and kissing this one a big fat see ya!!!! I have no problems letting go at all, funny it seems from what everyone is saying is virgos having problems letting go, this is not a trait I hold at all, but I'm loving reading all the different experiences people have had, have appreciated all the advice and opinions...... Thanks so much 🙂

• So mr Virgo finally txt, he claims his mind is in ten different places it's just me.... And wants to call me, my reply.... Don't bother but if you choose to you will hear shit you might not want to hear....lol with a reply like that I'm sure he won't 🙂 which is a good thing, hope all you guys are doing good with the Virgo dudes in your life, this Virgo chick is feeling good 🙂

• So mr Virgo finally txt, he claims his mind is in ten different places it's just me.... And wants to call me, my reply.... Don't bother but if you choose to you will hear shit you might not want to hear....lol with a reply like that I'm sure he won't 🙂 which is a good thing, hope all you guys are doing good with the Virgo dudes in your life, this Virgo chick is feeling good 🙂

• Once again my ladies on this thread got's my Virgo discreption down.....Virgirl, Jenver, VS you are so right on the money with this Virgo......Funny thing is I haven't heard from this mutal friend of ours, until just recently...Hmmmm go figure....I didn't tell her anything, and she didn't ask either. Im wondering is it because she wanted me to spill my guts 1st or give her Info........ I haven't heard from him, maybe he will wait another 2 1/2 months to contact me..lol

• Coolkharma, male Virgos minds are always in ten different places, at the very least, lol. Ignoring him is the best way of making him remember you, which is not ideal, but that's how their minds work. Anyway, so glad you are feeling well !

TW, if I were you, I would do the same - not reveal a thing to that mutual friend of yours. Whatever her position is, it's better not to give any information about yourself in case she tells him. Let him wonder instead.

• Hi all !! It's been a few weeks since I've been on here and oh how things have changed. I don't know if it's the "season to spring clean" (meaning getting rid of our Virgo men) lol or we're all just tired of the games at the same time. lol But I certainly see a pattern here. A few weeks back my Virgo man and I had a "little falling out" as he said and I was devistated. However, as they do, he contacted me two days later. Ever since then I've been ticking him off on several occasions. Not meaning to, but thinking that it's because I'm not giving him what he wants. I guess I'm over it. The spell has been broken.

Virgirl, you said something a page or two ago that really interested me. You said that Virgos can't let go. That they have to end it. Well, I've ended it several times and he keeps contacting me. Flirting with me as you say, and then it leads into an "us" again. So I'm wondering if him contacting me is his way of keeping me in his life, flirting with me and not meaning anything by it, but I'm taking it differently. I'm taking it as he wants "more" from me. I'm so confused.....

• Hey ladies, CoolKarma, your guys redponse is typical of a virgo man. On a normal day it takes them tons of time to evaluate things. Throw divorced, with children and cohabitation, then you have a man that has a lot on his plate. At the very least you guys should be friends.

TW, you're welcome! If I were you I would take VS' advice and share any info. Hope all is well otherwise 😉

ES, with these guys they need constant ego boosts, especially because they're hard wired with low self esteem. So even after they're broken up with someone they may still keep contact and flirt just for the ego boost as well as reassurance they still have the ability to get you all shook up. For me, I may flirt but will never allow anything to materalize. Meaning, we may never see eachother in person. Obviously this is not nice. However, the rationale is -- if I never see this person and always decline their invites then he must know this is not serious at all.

While I may have this vir go aspect figured out, there still are some things that will never sit easy with me. For example, why the heck did my virguy go to the extreme of changing his phone number and email address because I didn't tell him I was going to his town. I know he thinks I have someone there, but still... he and I hadn't been communicating for a while! This might be an enigma I will never get to the bottom of.

Anyway, I have an update -- I recently started a new job and have a serious crush on my boss! How horrible, eh! Now get this...he's an Aries! So I can't ignore the magnetic energy that's there. For one he isn't my type at all. But there is this tension there. I can tell he's attracted to me but I hate it. I don't ever want a crush on anyone I work for. Second, he's married. But i m kind of bad at picking up on flirtations headed in my direction so can u ladies telll me what you think about this, wether or not he is flirting with me. Okay, he alternates between verbally syaing good night to me at the end of the day and winking his eye with no words. Then this morning he saw me snacking on a piece of toast and he says "what are you eating there and not sharing with anyone else (big smile)". I felt like this was a flirt but wasn't sure. Then later that day I walked toward his office but was attempting to make a b line for the exit when he stopped and motioned for me to go first but his hand was motioning for me to go into his office. I grinned and said nope, I'm going to the exit. I know this all sounds very juvenille but I so don't know when someone is flirting and want to know, lol.

Anyway ,big hugs to all 😉

• virgirl...this is tru on the friends thing , he txt again, "i dont know what i feel" to me i cant be bothered, i didnt reply as im not interested in this ping pong match of bullshit, taking the bulls by the horns so to speak, getting a bit old for this carry on i feel, still i feel this attraction pulling me, i am resisting tho, so god help me i keep up with it 🙂

• Virgirl, if I were you I wouldn't venture into the married people territory. Ultimately it's self destructive and masochistic, apart from the possibility of causing harm to other people. As for his behaviour - he might, or might not be flirting with you, but in doesn't seem like anything serious on his part, and lots of people are flirtatious in a meaningless way. Take my Virgo friend - I don't know how many women had their hopes raised and crushed just because he was smiling in a certain way and making eye contacts. So, my advice would be- while you still can, just say no to drugs, whatever the zodiac sign 🙂

• Hello ladies.....Well got a mysterious phone call from our mutual friend last night, wants to meet up for drinks.....I usually just say sure let meet, this time I said I would get back with her, let her know to today, the tone in her voice was like O' Ok....made me think Mr. Virgo has something to do with this met up......,Hmmmm. I would be upset that he would go to the extreme as to involve her.....He couldn't be man enough to call me himself. I'm not if I should me her......any opinion.....

• Hello EmotionSucks i am very regular to this forum, and it had really helped though i havent written much here about my experience with my virgo, while reading your post a thing caught my eye "virgo cant let go" yes they cant, me and my virgo met last jan 31(2011), he went totally unavailable, i was depressed, had a break down in the month of May, but somehow manage to come out of it, had sent a mail on his bday in september, and got a call after 20days from him, sent a new year card this year and the reply was instant, and last whole week he is very regular in calls and i never showed any anger or any kind of emotions each time while i was talking to him. Now with every call he says that he wants to meet me the next day and no calls the next and its continuing now, its been now we had spoken for 5 times. All this while i had never called him and only the two mails for his bday and newyear. Just incase if this will help you to understand the virgo stand in any emotional link ups.

• we know each other for 14years now. i was managing not to get hooked, he was chasing me like anything. it was in 2009 accidentally we got physical and it all started. and later in jan 2011 he went mia. And the pull and push of virgo started after six months of our affair. Just incase to understand lil bit of our relationship history.