The heart of a Virgo man

• @Gab899 And all the other ladies on this forum. I’ve been reading this forum for over a year now and I just decided to make an account after reading this last post. I was married to a Virgo man for over 10 years and when they want you, they will move mountains to get you. However some Virgos are more feminine than others and carry woman qualities and emotions. They can be very indecisive and bitchmade. A lot of them are closet gay and they don’t like women like that, especially women who chase them. They want to feel like they are in control of everything. The key to getting a Virgo man is to be almost verbally abusive and tell them that they are no good. Because they like to improve themselves. You’re putting this man on a pedestal that he doesn’t deserve and you apologized to him?? Where is your self esteem??

I’m a Sagittarius so I’m honest and blunt and I know my worth. I divorced my ex because I don’t think I was ever in love and I don’t like to put in a lot of emotional effort and be stressed out in any relationship. A man is supposed to bring you peace. My ex didn’t want to divorce me so I had to be strategic about leaving him which took me about 2 years. Virgos are very loyal, workaholics, and committed to the woman he has to keep chasing. But if you show him that you’re into him more than you, then you might as well give up and go find another one. My ex is still in love with me and still pays my bills. He does anything for me but I do not ask him to. Stop putting these men first and put yourself first. You’re a woman! You’re a creator!

Y’all need to Leave these damn Virgo men alone and go find someone who will love y’all the right way. This is just nonsense. We are women, these men are here to serve us not the other way around! Goodnight.

• @Jayann How are you gurl?

• @Gab899 And all the other ladies on this forum with issues about these men: I’ve been reading this forum for over a year now and I just decided to make an account after reading this last post. I was married to a Virgo man for over 10 years and when they want you, they will move mountains to get you. However some Virgos are more feminine than others and carry woman qualities and emotions. They can be very indecisive and bitchmade. A lot of them are closet gay and they don’t like women like that, especially women who chase them. They want to feel like they are in control of everything. The key to getting a Virgo man is to be almost verbally abusive and tell them that they are no good. Because they like to improve themselves. You’re putting this man on a pedestal that he doesn’t deserve and you apologized to him?? Where is your self esteem??

I’m a Sagittarius so I’m honest and blunt and I know my worth. I divorced my ex because I don’t think I was ever in love and I don’t like to put in a lot of emotional effort and be stressed out in any relationship. A man is supposed to bring you peace. My ex didn’t want to divorce me so I had to be strategic about leaving him which took me about 2 years. Virgos are very loyal, workaholics, and committed to the woman he has to keep chasing. But if you show him that you’re into him more than you, then you might as well give up and go find another one. My ex is still in love with me and still pays my bills. He does anything for me but I do not ask him to. Stop putting these men first and put yourself first. You’re a woman! You’re a creator!

Y’all need to Leave these damn Virgo men alone and go find someone who will love y’all the right way. This is just nonsense. We are women, these men are here to serve us not the other way around! Goodnight.

• @Gab899 welcome to the thread! I'll come back later with my comment. Hang in there!

• @Momycrab I'm so sorry to hear that. Why she's doing that?

• @Totitoti I think covid has f*kd up her mind.😂😂😂

• @Gab899 , I had to read your post twice to understand what's going on. I can't even imagine how all this seems to you. Some say love is a losing game. Others , that love conquers all.
    As far from what I know living with a virgo husband is that they don't like to not be included in decision making. I can imagine how happy he was once he found out you're pregnant, but I can also imagine how must he had felt because it wasn't planned.
    Virgos are great dads, as I can see daily. But, not all of them are good partners. I have no complaints about mine, but there are too many stories on this thread that convinced me in that.
    Don't chase and insist on anything. Be prepared he's never going to come around and be what you want him to be. I learned never to listen to what a man says but to look at what he does. Actions speak louder than words.
    But, in one way or another, you're going to be connected to him because of the child. Now, if he's inconsistent in his behaviour, perhaps he isn't going to be a good father figure either. You know him and I don't. Trust your own judgement.
    I wish you luck and hopefully coming to a suitable solution for you. Let us know what happens.

• @Momycrab , that's one of the possibilities 😂😂Kiss Rick for me❤

• @SagittariusLady1234 Just saw your post, thanks for sharing your experience with us. I can relate to what you're talking about. Virgo men are a complicated bunch ,their psychology is different from other men of the zodiac. The virgo men I know are mostly married to fire signs women. They love to chase the fire or either they chase strong women. My ex is also a sept born virgo .I've never treated him like shit that's why may be he cheated on me LOL. He is now married to a butch woman who wears the pant in their relationship.

• @Totitoti 😆😆😆This is fact my mom has gone crazy.LOL. Love to my Angels.❤❤❤

• @Momycrab lol! Well I’m definitely not butch, I’m very feminine and I don’t take crap from these crazy men, no matter what sign. Virgos are so insecure. I attract them and I don’t know if I really like them. They are the easiest men to manipulate. If he blocks you, just download a text app and message him again, they don’t care. They actually like when you do crazy stuff like that hehehe. But I’m a bad gal. In all seriousness, don’t worry so much about these men, y’all are the prize! These men should be drinking your bath water.

• @SagittariusLady1234 LMAO gurl you're so funny😂 . I've left my virgo saga long time ago though ,have been married to a taurus since 6 yrs and have a Sagittarius baby boy😁. It was a crazy roller coster ride with my ex-virgo.It drove me insane to the point of break down which gave me chronic depression. I am a bad gurl too😜. Sagittarius women = virgo magnets.So beware😉
    Yes let them have our bath water. @Totitoti pls shed some light.😂

• @Momycrab I have this crazy Virgo lady who I work with and she’s causing me so much stress and anxiety. She wants everyone to kiss her butt and bow down to her but I refuse to. She’s in an executive position at my firm and I’m in the junior position but I have years of corporate experience and I have a master’s degree. I don’t know what her problem is with me, and it seems like she’s insecure. She causes problems then act as if it was my fault. She won’t apologize for talking crazy to me and she never admits that she was wrong. Other people have issues with her as well because she’s extremely moody. You never know what she’s going to say or do. It’s affecting my mental health and frankly I don’t need to be stressed at work.

Do any of you have experience with Virgo women?

• @SagittariusLady1234 Damnnit! Didn't knew that virgo women are crazy too. I thought Us cancerians are the only crazy b*tches to the point of being lunatic🤣.The virgo women I personally know are the sweetest,loyal but yeah somewhat cold but never crazy LOL.Your virgo lady must have some really bad combos in her astrological chart like my EX. 😂.Please stay away from her as much as possible.

• @Momycrab
    @Totitoti
    hows you all and yr babies?
    it is official I am off my rocker and depressed.
    Doc is pilling on the tablets. Wish me luck as they make me sick.

• @Momycrab I said to my Virgo he should drink my bath water 😂😂😂😂. He said he would 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• @Jayann we're here for you ❤️! Sending hugs and love!

• @Totitoti Girl your man should be doing more than that! I’ve been following your story for almost 2 years, so I saw what you had to deal with. The Virgo that I was dealing with said some of the same things yours said before y’all were married. Mine told me that my mouth was reckless too. He’s so weird that I don’t know how our story will end up.
    By the way, I’m a Scorpio rising, Capricorn moon so I really tell it like it is and I honestly don’t know how to have a filter. When I try, I come off as fake. But anyway, I’ve been following your journey and I try to tell these women that Virgo men like women who wait to give up the booty. Most of them want to wait until marriage or engagement like yours did.

• @SagittariusLady1234 I'm a virgo rising and mars and Capricorn Venus. My Scorpio kicks the strongest though. I don't sugarcoat, not talented to fake anything, so with me is - what you see is what you get. But, I've been told numerous times I'm too mysterious. I don't know why ...
    My journey was rocky, but I can't complain of what virgo and I have now. There are no rules really with what virgo men (or any man for that matter) like in women. His ex and I are complete opposites. My ex and him as well. So, I don't think there's specific type or behaviour they're drawn to. He always says he found my eyes to be doors to infinity. Even pretty logical most of the times, my Virgo has these moments of romantic attacks.
    Strangely, I don't even remember anymore the hell he put me through. At least not all of it. But, I don't live in the past and I'm a firm believer people can change if they want to.
    Our children are Virgos too, but their characters are very different. I guess I'll learn more about them by living with them 😂😂😂.
    As for virgo women, I had an unpleasant experience with one, long time ago. But, mostly I find them ok.
    Loved your humour and I'm glad you joined this forum. Welcome!

• @Totitoti Thanks, I’m happy to finally give my contribution. I didn’t think I would ever sign up. I just wanted to read and follow you ladies journey. Imagine how many other women out there who are reading this blog. When I was heavy into listening to tarot videos on YouTube, I referenced this blog a lot and sent a lot of women to read your stories. I got a lot of likes on YouTube on the comment section talking about Virgo men.

Every single woman I know has the same issue with these aliens and with my ex husband, I just thought he was weird so I ignored a lot of stuff. But he is 10 years older so I thought it was because of that. The recent one I just met 2 years ago is the same age as me and he mirrored me a lot. That’s why I felt connected with him. That’s how they make women fall for them and it’s like a soul connection because they mirror you. So to avoid that, I become a little harsh and they don’t like that, but some how it turns them on. Oh they crazy crazy lol