The heart of a Virgo man

• This post is deleted!

• @Axesfemme , use that anger in the gym. Best place to hit something without consequences. Anger is a catalyst for change. Nothing but anger can bring positive changes into our lives. Anger is good. Don't escape from it. Just don't drown in it.
    Friends always see things more objectively, so it's great to have them on our side. However, they don't know everything about your story, so don't let them have a final say in your life.
    We rush to describe these men as narcissist and actually only 3% of men in the entire world have NPD - narcissistic personality disorder. The rest are only assholes that didn't have their emotional intelligence developed in the right way. Try not to overthink and overanalyze. Neither is good, first and foremost for you.
    It's a virgo thing, without a doubt. He's testing waters because Virgos are horrible in confrontation. They will escape from confrontation at any cost. They can't take it. They are more than ready to lash out at others, but cannot stand being lashed out at, because they are people without fault.
    Laugh at his attempts to put you on his side again. That's only thing you can do.
    It's annoying, but he will make a pass as he won't be able to stand no closer contact with you for a long time. I'm sure about that.

• This post is deleted!

• @Axesfemme I thought the same of my virgo too. I often tell him that. He blushes every time and is embarrassed for days... Mature men are rare. Truly mature men. Work is very important for any woman. Finances in order, independence can't compare to any experience to a man.

• This post is deleted!

• @Axesfemme , he used to tell white lies before he married for the first time. After I called him out on it, he stopped. Now he's straightforward. Less brutal than me. But, I appreciate no sugar coating. He said he got married for obligation. He didn't love his ex and he said she tricked him into having a child. I told him not to regret it because a child is always a blessing. Virgo is a great and dedicated father and that's one thing I love about him very much.
    His ex is a really nice lady and I don't allow him speaking badly of her because I think he did her wrong by marrying her without feeling anything towards her. She is a really good person and I'm happy our children will spend much time together. It's a bummer we moved countries for work, but I hope distance won't affect their relationship.
    Virgo is very protective of people he knows. He'd kill for people he loves. He doesn't have those grand gestures of expressing love ( and I like that, my ex was all talk and grand gestures and I think he hated me. A Taurus who traumatized me.) For example, virgo will remember my favourite chocolate and he'll pick it up on the way from work,gym,... He cooks food I love. He'll listen to my things related to work,... He is there for me for whatever I need. That's priceless to me. You aren't triggering old wounds. Whatever question you have, tell me. I'll be happy to answer.

• This post is deleted!

• @Axesfemme , virgo men love to please. My Virgo loves to please in every aspect. He remembers tiniest details about people he loves and cares for. He even knows my mom's favourite candy and he makes sure she always has it enough 😂, especially now that we live abroad. I'm straightforward. With virgo and everyone else. And I always treat people with respect. Those who didn't show respect for me, I'm no longer in contact with. I openly told them I don't want to have anything with them.
    I dont think virgo men need to be treated in any way... We're human beings and direct and open communication is the key. Respect and understanding. Nothing else. That's what's always worked for me. Being manipulative isn't my thing, but I want my virgo man do something I know he'd hate, I just tell him I cannot do it alone and that I need help. He jumps to help me. Every time. And I'm grateful every time.
    You see, your virgo also loves to please. By the thing that's happened at work, I think he's eager to please you.
    I'm not jealous of any of my virgo's exes. First and foremost because I know what we have. And second, if I didn't trust him, I wouldn't be with him. I always tell him if he ever falls in love with someone else, to tell me first. Just never to do things behind my back.
    I'm also not the type to questions about conversations he has with other people. I really don't have time or energy to do so. He appreciates my way of thinking and at first he thought I was joking. But now he knows it's my way.
    I believe in absolute freedom and absolute understanding. I think that's why he no longer hides things for me and I think that's why he loves me. He often says he never met a woman who thinks like I do. He often says I think like a man. I don't know... Never self analyzed 😂, but it's one life... And I surely have more beautiful things to think about than about why, who, where,... in man's life. I think Virgos love to feel free ..

• This post is deleted!

• @Axesfemme always listen to your gut. My friends were telling me the same, that he's a narcissist ,etc. In fact, only 3% of world population have NPD(narcissistic personality disorder) and the rest are just egotistic assholes or men who were hurt too many times. I absolutely agree that Virgo men are misunderstood. In worst days when we were apart and I didn't know anything about him, I knew we would end up together. I felt as if I was going crazy, but some voice in my head (the scary part) was telling me that he feels the same as I do. I just couldn't believe I was the only one feeling so intensely for him. It was impossible that he could act out things that made me fall for him. But, as most men weren't taught or encouraged to express and clearly state how they feel, hence the horrible and immature behaviour. Of course, that shouldn't be an excuse for hurting another human being. That's why it's crucial to be firm and not allow them to get away with it.
    Yes, everyone tells me I'm strong, even though I felt so weak so many times. Especially during horror with Virgo, who happened after my divorce and horrible marriage. I thought I couldn't take it. And yet, virgo said that he thought I was an iron lady and he was intimidated by me 😂. I believe you have the same strength. How we see ourselves is usually worse than how others see us. We're never fair to us and we fail to trust ourselves that we can do anything we put our minds into.
    Trust me, of all the men I know he is the most gentle one. The most caring and generous with his time, attention and everything else. However, they need variety. My Virgo gets bored so easily, it's very easy for him to enter in his critical mode (or rather said- mood). He's very moody, very nosy. He wants to know everything, he's the first to help but also the first to say what's wrong with your hair cut 😂. My reaction to his criticism is usually laughter or half-bitter "I can count on your saltiness every time" so he starts laughing. He loves to have fun and loves to travel.
    Some time ago I showed up in his office, locked the door wearing only a trench coat. Showed him what I have, smiled and left the office😂. Now I'm enjoying almost two months of his non stopping attention, compliments, help, etc. They love to feel important. And he always tells me he loves himself in my eyes. He always tells me he'd be crazy to look for someone else when he feels on top of the world when he's with me. But he also tells me my words can cut deeper than a sword and I'm trying to be more gentle when I'm in Scorpio mode which is usual around my period time. As he's a weird guy who knows everything, he's app reminds him I'm PMSing, so he has chocolates ready to shut me up.
    I know in my bones there are more good virgo men than bad ones. When our egos are stronger than love, we make mistakes and make troubles. Relax, decide what you want and every door will be open for you. I believe you can change your world and if you know he's the one for you - you have my blessings. Life's too short to be taken too seriously. Lots of love your way.
    @Mommy-Crab @Jayann what's up with you ladies? Hope all is ok❤

• @Totitoti GURLLLLLLLLLLLL 100000%%%%

• @Totitoti do you think my virgo man will come back? its been 3 months and he has me blocked

• @aftershine , i remember you saying you never want to deal with a virgo man ever again ☺️. Do you want him to come back? Or you want him to come back so you could smash the door closed in front of his face?
    Being blocked doesn't really mean anything. My Virgo came back after almost a year... I do believe all of them come back. But, the real question is what are we doing during that time. Thinking if or not they'll come back or investing time in improving ourselves intellectually,emotionally, spiritually, physically,...

• This post is deleted!

• @Axesfemme , the best thing you can do is to live your life as if he doesn't exist. What will happen, will happen, nothing should be forced. I agree certain behavioural patterns shouldn't exist after certain age. But, we're all different, we all carry different childhood/ young adult wounds. I don't believe people are mean (minus the psychopaths), but most are just hurt and without tools to deal with and process their emotions.
    What I or your friends think of him is irrelevant. I can say things I went through with the virgo I love. But not every man (or virgo) is the same.
    Try not to overanalyze his intentions over being helpful at work. Try not to think how he'll flirt with other women. Your life goes on too. You can do whatever he's doing if that's what you want. And never say for yourself that you're a doormat. YOU ARE NOT. You are just a woman going through a rough emotional patch. It will end. And it will end sooner if you direct your energy onto you and not use it on thinking about him. And I disagree with your friends. I see all of us over 40 (myself included) do a lot of immature things. Wereyall just kids with need to be loved the way we are...
    Life is beautiful and we're close to enter a passionate Sagittarius season. I'm wishing you all the best and all your dreams to come true. Also, wishing you to enter the New Year fresh and reborn and embrace yourself the way you are. Because I'm sure you're fabulous. Feeling down is ok, but you'll get up. And you'll get up stronger than ever. I pop on here just to catch up with the ladies and I got on here every day since I read your story. It intrigued me because it was so similar to mine. I wish you nothing but happiness on your path and I hope everything will turn out well. Lots of love.

• @Totitoti at first i wanted him back to slam the door in his face. But now i miss him.......its the first time he has blocked me and he has virgo sun+moon+merc+venus, He told me that anyone he has blocked is dead to him.
    It was usually me blocking-unblocking-blocking him and he'd find some way back to me lol.

• @Totitoti also i kinda unblocked him to see what he's upto and he is single but he looks happier without me lol

• @aftershine unless you stick to your guns, this story won't end the way you'd like to. Decide what you want and act accordingly. It's not easy, but you have to be firm in your decisions. Also, don't try to figure anyone's life out through social media. It's deceiving.

• This post is deleted!

• @Axesfemme , I'm happy if you find comfort in my words. I feel the best time is spent by helping others be the best versions of themselves. It's a professional deformation if you will as I'm always surrounded by young people due to my teaching career.
    When it comes to escapes, alcohol is always the shortest way out of our sadness. I've never tasted alcohol in 40 years of my life, so I'm not speaking from my own experience. My best friend struggled for years with it, due to her childhood wounds she suffered being emotionally neglected child what pushed her into numerous failed romantic relationships. If Im proud of anything in my life, I'm proud of pulling her out of her darkness and pushing her to see her own light. I'm so proud of her because she's going strong for seven years now and thriving.
    I know how much you need to escape right now. But, no matter where we go, whatever substances occupy our blood stream, it's still us. Waking up to the same old us can be devastating after partying all night. But, it also can be empowering. Depends which path you take.
    There are two decisions you have to take. Decide what YOU want and decide not to be affected by what he (or anyone else) thinks of YOU. I know how you feel, because I notice the same despair I felt. But, as I told you already- it will pass. YOU hold the strings and YOU control the outcome. Do you like to drink or you need to drink in order to relax and forget? If you like to drink, that's a pleasurable experience for you and that's great as long as you can control it. If you have to drink in order to relax and forget, it's done out of insecurity and wish to become someone else, which is a negative experience and negative self perception.
    Virgo men see their loved ones as projects and they always want them to be the best. And that's great as long as it's not followed by judgmental arrogance described as - I'm better than you.
    I see so much beauty in your heart and don't let that go to waste. All of us learn something every day and all of us can improve (if we want). You mustn't cut your own wings. You have nothing to prove to anyone. Stay silent on social media too.
    Live in peace, but don't be stagnant. Be in stillness, but move. Learn to enjoy your company and explore your interests further. Take yourself on a date (if there's no lockdown where you live). And I promise you, you will bloom. I swear you will see you changing. It will come naturally and it won't be done under pressure or control of another. It will happen as when a butterfly is born. And never think your time's up. You have all the time in the world. And every time you want to talk, I'm here. I log on mostly because of you these days. I'm attached to you now ☺️ and Scorpio will not leave you hanging alone. Just believe in yourself and believe in your own power to be whoever you want to be and that will lead your way. May this message find you in love and peace