The heart of a Virgo man

• @Jayann Ty ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ .
    Happy new year in advnc. ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

• @Totitoti hahaha I was really excited . Yay you need sometime gap to be a mommy again. I can understand . I am already exhausted from one๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. Taurus was asking for a 2nd one though. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Wish you a very Happy new year in advnc.
    Take care. Lots of hugs and kisses to my angels.๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Rick sends lots of love to you too๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

• @Mommy-Crab Hope you and Taurus are great now. Hope all you girls are feeling great in the New Year. I got covid vaccine yesterday, so now I have one worry less. Hope all of you are safe and well โคโคโค

• @Totitoti
    I am so glad to head that you have received the Covid vaccine. How are the babies and your hubby? I hope they are well and thriving.
    @Mommy-Crab How are you baby Rick and hubby doing? I hope in good health and planning a wonderful year.
    Take care and stay safe girls.

• @Jayann Everyone is great and hope you are too. Babies are growing and becoming really funny. Hope you are safe and healthy and that holiday season ended in joy and happiness. I gained more weight during holidays than during my pregnancy and now I have extra job to deal with ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‚ Sending you lots of love โคโคโค@Mommy-Crab hope you and your loved ones are doing well โค!

• The most critical and detailed of all the signs is the Virgo. He understand the value of hardwork and will get out of almost any situation with an organized mind like his. Very duty bound he values his family friends and loved ones and will go to any heights to protect and secure them. His skills will amaze you and the minutest details that he pays attention to will fill you with awe. Any task you confront him with, you wonโ€™t be let down and will always be ready to be there to help those in need. He always has a balanced approach towards every issue and will be very rational with judging things.

• @Totitoti Hey how you doing? Sorry gurl I was super busy, sick etc so couldn't come online . It's chilly outside so got a bit clumsy LOL. Yes we are fine, Taurus and Rick is doing well.Baby Rick is talking funny gibberish God knows what๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚.But yeah he is talking๐Ÿ˜†.
    We are moving 250 miles away in next 5 months as Taurus got a promotion. I left my job and looking for a new one in the new city. My brain is under control for now(rolls eyes๐Ÿคฃ).
    Hope you guys are doing great.How are my angels doing? and your virgo?
    Glad to know that you got your shot. I am still unsure if I should get vaccinated or not LOL.
    You take care and stay safe.Lots of love to my angels.โคโค
    @Jayann Hey gurl hope you are doing great? I am good,hubby and baby is good. Thanks for asking. It's chilly outside. Waiting for the winter to go away LOL.
    Stay safe and take care.โค

• @Mommy-Crab and @Totitoti
    I am so glad that you both and your babies (regardless of age) are both doing good/well.
    Things ave been under the weather and he black dog got me. I am so tired fighting to get one little thing to work.

@Mommy-Crab Brilliant news that Baby Rick is talking I hope saying Mama and about Taurus promotion.
    I hope that by leaving your job that pressure is now off and you can evaluate you knowledge, experience, skills and abilities so that can find a brilliant new job in your new home town,

@Totitoti
    I hope you has a wonderful holiday with the twins. So sorry that you put on the extra pounds. The hard part is stopping yourself grazing. I went on a meat and veg diet (no carbs or cheese) because that is what my body wanted and lost a lot of weight without feeling hungry. I also used a special dish to put my food in so I did not eat extra, No eating the babies left overs. I find if I eat carbs the next day I am hungry.

Take care and stay safe girls nd kisses to the babies.

• @Mommy-Crab Hope for the best. Good wishes.

• @Jayann โค

@Saloni-Sharma Thanks dear. โค

• @Mommy-Crab so glad to hear from you. Plenty of good news! I'm so happy for you. New start is always great. Changes are good, especially after the rough time all of us had in the last year, some less some more. Hope baby Rick is fine and well too. Is he talking already. My two little monsters have their own sounds like two little animals. They turn to see each other's faces and they "talk", totally ignoring me.
    I'm feeling fine after vaccination and I recommend it to all. I'm much calmer about it and Virgo isn't as obsessed with cleaning everything all the time. He's great, busy working. I'm working too, from home though. Moms come to help with babies, even though I don't need help now. But, grandmoms areally precious and each has their favourite grandmother.
    Wishing you all the best in your new adventure and I hope only happiness, love and joy come your way. Lots of love and kissesโคโคโคโคโค

• @Jayann I love baby leftovers ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚Can't give up on those. I'll lose weight as soon as warmer weather comes. Virgo says I should gain more. Hope you're doing great and that covid is under control in your area. Let's hope this year won't be like the last one. Concerning your diet, you're right. We should always listen to our bodies and act accordingly. Sending you lots of love and kisses.

• @Totitoti Glad to hear that you are doing well along with your hubby and kids. Angels are growing up. So is my Ricky. Yes he is blabbering lots of things LOL. โค
    My health is completely unwell ,will run some blood tests tomorrow. Lets see.
    Today I was talking with Taurus and guess what? he asked me if we should adopt a baby gurl when Rick is 4-5 years old. I was like OMG respect to this man. My jaw just dropped. He was saying there are so many babies out there who are in need of parents. OMG. I literally dunno how to react.๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

• Hi All - Just wanted to check in since it's been quite some time. I've been concentrating on me. I signed up to build a house that should be ready by the Fall, so it's been occupying my time (in a good way). I also graduate with my Masters degree this Fall, so I'm excited to finally be finished just in time to move into my pretty new home! I never heard back from the Virgo I was talking to in Nov/Dec last year. Funny enough, since I met him through our Masters program, we are teamed up on other classes this Fall so let's see how that turns out. However, I guess I just read too far into it before, and he never really liked me in the first place. It still stings a little when I think about it, but I know that if it were meant to be it WOULD be! Hope all is well with everyone!

• @ScorpVirgo how lovely to hear from you! So happy to hear you are thriving. That's the best you could do (and that's what we always should do)- to focus on yourself. I'm also interested to see how he'll behave. Virgos disappear when they either feel too much or when they don't feel anything. I don't think you "read" him wrongly. They are easily intimidated. My Virgo says to me that it scares him that I don't need him. I'm very interested to see how your story will unfold. Good luck with everything you have going on and keep this feed updated with new Virgo knowledge. I think Virgos are fantastic after age of 40. Before that, they're a hot mess. Stay safe and happy. Lots of love.

• @Mommy-Crab
    I hope you are feeling better? How is baby Ricky? Hubby?
    @Totitoti I am glad that you, hubby and your Angles are all well.
    Let me know how things are going.
    @ScorpVirgo some men are charmers and will do anything to win. Please take case of yourself and congratulations on the new house and finishing your masters. Please remember if you were not good enough last Nov/Dec then he is not good enought now or in the fall. You are special.

• @Totitoti @Jayann - Thank you, as always, for the encouragement. I unfortunately had a bit of lapse in judgement, along with feeling extremely anxious the last week or so. I ended up forwarding a message to the Virgo via our university chat app. It was another student's post regarding trivia night. He responded within about 30 minutes telling me thank you, and that he would try and make it to the trivia night - he didn't bother asking me how I was or what I've been up to or anything.... I didn't reply to his message. I know it's not a big deal, but I didn't want him to think that I was deliberately still thinking about him. Oh well...

• @Jenever7 I stubbled upon this thread in researching the Virgo Man I have been "dating" on and off for almost two years.

I have experienced pretty much every emotion in some form or the other as the first 27 pages of @dttn circumstances.

Let me start by saying the advice both of you give is so genuine. I am actually ashamed to even tell my friends about the drama of my "boyfriend" because I have let CONSTANT disrespect become a norm for him. I am going to take the Ruin advice and meditate with these! (I just ordered a set and I am beyond exited.)

I think of all the time I have wasted and then need to realize that we are all broken in some sort of way and tarnished from our past marriage(s)/relationships. The one I am writing about is one that I have been weakened by the most.

I have ALWAYS been a Master Manipulator of Men per se. I am a Scorpio and I tend to have men at my beck and call-All but this Virgo. His Birthday is 8/31/74 and mine is 11/04/1978.

Here's my story: PLEASE shed light on my situation and any and all advice will be taken to heart.

I typically alway date super fit and super unemotional men because I USED to be very unemotionally attached to men. I have always taken great pride in my independence... However, My Virgo has taken me on the worst roller coaster ride of my life. In fact, I tell him, "You ruined my life! I am angry and bitter-JUST like you! I was NEVER like this before I met you! Every day I hate you more and more!" This is actually pretty light in comparison to the words we both utter daily.

He has been financially taking care of me as my business has gone through a lot of challenges with the pandemic. I believe that the guilt of him knowing that he was caught in so many lies and made the mistake of introducing his mother into our "relationship." Her guilt has made him feel obligated to financially support me or perhaps his own guilt.

He is 47 Never been married and has no children. He is easily angered, a control freak, emotionally messed up from verbal abuse from his father, no nonsense, unforgiving, etc etc He has been abandoned and taken advantage of by pretty much all of his long-term friends- he says with "no explanation" they just fall off and cease all communication with him... I tell him it is bc he vibrates at such a low level and bc his intentions are not pure.

However, his actions are very caring and loving (at times). He has been telling me that we are not together and have not been since September, yet always is sending the night or vice versa at one another's place. BUT, he has been withholding sex for about 4 months, except when we are both intoxicated.

I am a Scorpio and I have needs-I have been sleeping with my Past Friends with Benefits. Which is purely sexual and we do our business and we go our separate ways.

For some reason I hold on to My Virgo and feel obligated to make things work and still hang on...... I am now to the point, that I can no longer be a doormat for dirt and for him to wipe his dirty shoes on per se.

He was a habitual online dater and I have caught him several times, especially in the beginning and I put my foot down-kicked him out a few times and made him Block and cease communication with other female friends.

He began working out a lot, had hair regrowth treatments and we both have now been vaccinated for COVID. He is doing exactly what I was accusing him of about 4 months ago and he is doing his own thing. Although he denies it, yet I am very intuitive and I know he is a predator.

He has left me brokenhearted, with a very low self image which I NEVER had prior. I used to be so witty and so go with the flow-had magnetic energy and was always the life of a party. As I stated before- he has turned me into him!

Please please please help me get my groove back! I need to have my self esteem back and more importantly my dignity. I want to match his energy and play the same mind games he started, yet I will finish and be 100000000 times better than he EVER was. I am hoping, with both of your help.

We have a 7 month old puppy which he bought when he was 3 weeks old bc my daughter decided to take back the puppy she left with me for 8 months and I was devastated bought me Spikey! I love this little guy bc he is the purest and ONLY form of emotional support and love I receive.

FYI: I was abandoned three times before I was 8 months old. My both mother abandoned me at two days old. I was immediately placed in foster care and was adopted at 3 weeks old, however it took several months for my paperwork t be processed which allowed me to come to the US. I was 8 months old and arrived in the US on 7/04. My mother says when my entire family gathered for my arrival and for the 4th of July I was numb-without any emotions. Then about three months later, my Dad went out of town for several months for Business and my Mom said all I did was cry!

I have two girls and my Mom sends my oldest daughter messages about being born and raised by a Narcissistic Mother. Since the trauma I experienced before 12 months old-I can see some characteristics of my hardened shell.

Please help me! I want to be a better person! I want to know how do I pick up the pieces and begin to piece myself back together? Do I just disappear? Do I communicate with My Virgo? How should I approach the fact he is babysitting Spike often when I have to work late? What abut my financial dependence on him?

I am desperate for answers, guidance and genuine advice from someone who understands my pain, constant feelings of rejection and hurt feelings by a man incapable of living another human being.

Thank you so much for listening! I need to focus my time and energy into my business and not wasting reading or writing what to do to save "Non-Relationship with my Non-Boyfriend"

Thank you for listening

• @VIRGO-MEETS-HIS-MATCH - Hi and welcome. I'm fairly new to this thread as well, but I feel like you've got a lot to unpack with your current relationship. Just going through your post, your Virgo man seems to be sucking the life out of you (literally). As a fellow scorp, I would tell you to cut him out of your life now! You sound like you were so vibrant, and with so much love and light to give, previously. He seems to have brought you down to his toxic level, and made you feel unappreciated and vengeful. I would think the best revenge would be to abandon his sorry little butt and walk away without looking back. If he doesn't try and come back to you, then you clearly mean nothing to him - and you should take that as your answer and put your efforts toward someone else who will not only vibe better with you, but be a true partner who supports you and encourages you, rather than constantly put you down. If he does come back to you, ask yourself if you want to continue perpetuating this same toxicity forever. Ask yourself if he is who you truly want to spend the rest of your life chasing, and hoping/praying that he'll pay attention to you. I have anxiety and just thinking about having to deal with someone like that in my life makes me so unbelievably anxious. Hope you find some guidance to follow what you truly believe is best for your heart and life.

• @ScorpVirgo Thank you so much for your reply and as a fellow Scorpio. You know how we are and when we are 'Done' there is no coming back for the other person.

I re-decorated my condo and added live plants, hung new pictures and switched everything up! It feels so airy and light! I LOVE IT!

It is perfect for manifesting new beginnings with happier endings. I have been working a lot on self love and will be manifesting AMAZING opportunities for the Full Moon!

Thanks again for the support and boosting my confidence!