The heart of a Virgo man

• @Mommy-Crab nah, if it was accidental he'd cancel it. I've always wondered why they come back. Virgo still owes me an explanation for that 😂. I'm done with trying to understand behavior of men 😂 I had my share of sleepless nights and tears because of it so I'm officially done.
    My pumpkins are almost one month old and I'm in oblivion how time flies.Virgo is a truly amazing dad and I'm grateful for his dedication and hard work.
    I agree on bleeding, it's exhausting. I hope it stops soon. Virgo is really gentle and supportive when I'm overly moody. Men really go through so much with us.
    Are you and Taurus OK now?I hope all is behind you and that you're stronger than ever.

• @Totitoti me and taurus are heading for separation.

• @Mommy-Crab Oh, no!!! What happened?!!!

• @Mommy-Crab
    So Sorry to hear that 😢 😿

I noticed that you asked for a relationship reading from @MoonraizSunset

Can I suggest trying https://forums.tarot.com/topic/31735/offering-marseille-readings by @dancervibes06

and https://forums.tarot.com/topic/31828/open-for-readings-mars-retrograde-for-feedback?_=1603709863686 by @Selenite

Also @TheCaptain for some straight shooting and @TarotNick

360 looking at the problem

• @Jayann @Totitoti We are going through lots of arguments. Difference of opinion, lots of other things and my post partum depression is High . Right now it's best for us to live separately. I just want to concentrate on Rick right now.
    @Jayann I have checked on that thread and will post later, thnx for your concern dear.

You both take care and Stay safe @Totitoti Give kisses to my angels. 💕

• @Mommy-Crab I'm so sorry to hear that. It's a challenging time on so many levels so taking a break from one another can help you regain strength and try again.Angels you call them. They're miniature babyzillas. I'm without nurse now and in ten days Virgo isn't going to be around me full time and corona is speeding up.
    I hope you have help who can be there for you. Dealing with a baby and depression at the same time isn't easy at all and don't play a superwoman trying to do everything by yourself. I know it's easy for me to say to relax and take some time for yourself only, but it can be an impossible task. Every problem has a solution but domestic abuse. Stay well and keep us posted. Kiss baby rick for me. He's such a polite and lovely baby and I have two vulgar babies on my hands.
    @Jayann I hope you are keeping yourself safe. Sending lots of love your way❤.

• @Totitoti I am living separately and happy. Taurus was not abusive . I have realised that the problem lies within myself as I am a very sensitive person and I need to work on me. I can't blame Taurus for everything. I get on his nerves and depression is to blame. He married a woman with mental illness. Ex virgo ruined everything for me. The most crucial thing is that neither I forget nor I forgive which makes me a very rigid person and at the same time very painful for my existence . I am very hard on my ownself. I need to focus on only positive things in life. Post partum depression has opened a can of worms in my mind , yes I am getting help ,thank God. Taurus offered to help but I pushed him away. As if I've build a wall around me. It sucks really.

Hahahaha babyzillas? vulgar?? hahaha OMG ROTFL .. My Lord Hilarious.🤣🤣🤣🤣. But they are my little angels.💕

It's very difficult to manage 2 babies without nurse at this early stage. I hope you get enough sleep momma.
    Yes baby Rick listens to momma , he is a complete mama's boi for now😁 .
    Corona is speeding up here too. Dunno what's going to happen in winter😒.
    I am happy now. I just want to heal. I love Taurus but he is a human too and I can't pressurize him to tolerate my B.S.

You take care dear. Love to my Angels.💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

• @Mommy-Crab Healing is the most important, I agree.I'm happy you've found your piece and are trying to make things better. I hope you and Taurus will successfully go through this testing time. I hope both of you will be stronger once this rough patch is ended. I hope love and self love win. Lots of love your way and many kisses to baby rick and you❤❤❤. Stay safe as this covid is running wild again.
    It's my birthday week and I can't believe how fast this year's gone.Horrible twinsies are 2 days away from their second month.

• @Totitoti You too stay safe with the angels. 💕 Rick is turning 1 year nxt month. Time is running very fast.

Yes this is your BD month. HBD in advnc dear 🦂.

• @Jayann Hey are you alright? Haven't heard from you. Stay safe. 💕

• @Mommy-Crab birthday spent in poop and burp but we had good time.Virgo made a small party for four of us and we had fun.Rick is a big boy now!Hope you celebrate it and have lots of fun together.I can't believe it's almost December. As if baby rick was born yesterday.My pumpkins are getting rounder and bigger.Love their chubby cheeks.

• @Totitoti Yes. Time flies. I can't believe he will be 1 year old nxt mnth. Hope you are doing well. Stay safe. ❤

• @Mommy-Crab & @Totitoti
    I hope you girls are alright. Winter is here and Christmas is around the corner.
    I have not been on the forum because have not been to well I am having a relapse.
    How are the little ones? I hope healthy and happy.
    Take care both of you as you are very very important to those little ones.
    Stay Safe
    PS TY for asking.

• @Jayann I'm happy you are fine and safe. Covid is going crazy in my country and I hope things will start getting better soon. Babies are growing up and motherhood has been fun so far, I can't complain. I'mean grateful for their Virgo father who's been of great help. He us really enjoying all the baby work. I'm slowly starting to work from home even though I'm not obliged to. But, babies are fine and I have plenty of time to do what I love to do. I'm relaxing when I'm working . Because of the situation with corona, virgo is back to working from home as well. I hope you are feeling better now and take care of yourself ❤!
    @Mommy-Crab happy birthday to a big boy! I know I'm early, but I want to be the first 😂. I hope you are fine and safe. Also, I hope you are at peace now. It's a difficult thing to fight inner demons alone sometimes. There are great psychologists available online in case you need someone objective to talk to. Of course, we are here for you as well. Don't be afraid or ashamed to ask for help if you need it. My best friend struggled with post partum depression and I know how overwhelming it can be. You are not alone ❤. Kiss those chubby cheeks of a big boy Rick for me. Keep safe and healthy my dear ladies. Sending love and kisses.

• @Totitoti
    Thank you so much for your message. Covid does have positives and benefits. Take care and stay safe of yourself and family. hugs.

• @Jayann Thank God you're fine Jayann. I was a bit worried not hearing from your end. Stay safe . Take care. ❤

@Totitoti PPD sucks plus with previous history of depression it has already fkd up my life. I have everything in my life but I have no mental peace whatsoever. I am living with my mom .
    I am not working right now but thinking of looking for a new job. Infact I have lost interest in going back to work also.
    I hate everything about life. Baby Rick is the only source of joy to me. I love him to death. We are going to celebrate his birthday with only few close friends and relatives. Relationship with Taurus is falling apart. People with depression cannot even keep a relationship yikes. 2020 has brought me hell along with corona. On top of that I have lost sense of taste and smell which my local doctor is saying mild symptoms of covid. Can life be more f***kng beautiful?? aha!!

Give lots and lots of love to my angels. Tell them that this psycho aunt from the other end of the Earth Loves them. ❤❤❤❤

• Hey guys! I have a virgo man I'm interested in and is confusing me alot on how he feels about me! Could any of you give some insight on how our relationship may turn out, if anything more than friendship? My birthday is 9/9/1994 (yep à virgo too aha) and his is sept 20 1998, thanks so much! Love and light xx

• @Mommy-Crab As first I'm sending you lots of love. Also I hope you don't have covid. Please take care of yourself. I can imagine how hard life with depression is. Take as much time you need to heal. Job can wait. Relationship with Taurus can wait. Your health and peace are the most important. I wish I could hug you. I know things seem messed up now but I have faith that everything is going to be great. I'm sorry for what you and Taurus are going through but I am positive love will win. It's good that both of you are taking some time apart in order to heal and decide how to move on.
    You are a great mum and baby rick is blessed to have you. Love yourself the way you love him because you are an amazing human being, a wonderful and warm woman who is a fighter and a winner.
    I hope your mum and you get along well. I know she is taking great care of you. I passed your greetings to my horrible and badly behaved kids. I loved that you called yourself an aunt, that's so lovely and heartwarming.
    It's a true he'll everywhere with covid and I pray we all come out of it healthy and stronger. The situation is very touchy when it comes to general mental health and entire world is struggling with coping with fear.
    Everything is going to be all right. I have faith and trust in you that you can create whatever you want. We love you and rick and sending you lots of kisses. Babies are far ting in response and I'm expecting a big load of poop. Life is beautiful and everything about it is miraculous.❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

• @Jodomi Hi and welcome to the Virgo saga 😊. Can't help with the dates as I'm not an astrologer but there are some sites where you can make synastry chart to check your compatibility. If you are willing to share your troubles with a Virgo perhaps we might be of help in analysing it. All the best and welcome again 😊.