The heart of a Virgo man

• @virgoshock You don't need his answers. Just learn the lesson and move on. Count your blessings that he's gone. There is no value in being his wife. You can be happy again. And more importantly, loved. Why would you even think more about this man? Why to think about someone who is disrespectful? Let him live with his mommy away from you.

• @totitoti
    Yeah.. what would hv been in future if we would had some conflict with his mom or something like this! He would had also never listened to me my words. If he does this now on how it would been in future!
    I hv to move on I’m disappointed from everything but yes I took this as a lesson. When I told him I don’t trust love anymore and I don’t want to be in any commitment he tried on me 5 month long to show me that love can be beautiful and now he has shown me too that he wasnt the correct man, and he put me into a hell... I don’t want any answer now from him. He should go and marry his girl whom he has chosen now again his ex!!!

• @Gloomy-Crab is it a πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ³πŸ³πŸ³πŸ³πŸ³πŸ³πŸ³πŸ³πŸ³πŸ³πŸ³β™β™β™β™β™β™

• @totitoti
    @Gloomy-Crab

Did u delivered????? 🀩πŸ₯³πŸ˜

• @virgoshock I hope she did and hope all is well with mommy and baby. Hope you are fine too. How is it going? I hope all is getting better.

• Hello Ladies It's a boy.πŸ˜‚ πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™.I will come back with more details later. We both are doing well. Delivered on 1st Dec. ❀️

• @gloomy-crab πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™Told you so πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Oh I'm so happy and proud of you Mommy ! Amazing news. I screamed and dropped my tablet. I'm so so happy for you. Congratulations! Of course we want all the details around here but rest first and enjoy taking care of your boy. Big congratulations to you and your taurus! Hope he survived the delivery scene. Enjoy your little bundle of joy. All all the best to all of you!πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

• @gloomy-crab
    Omgggg how beautifulllllll πŸ˜ƒπŸ’ News CONGRATS darling to both of uuuu. Again God bless him lots of kisses. Enjoy ur motherhood. It’s also great to read that u r doing well now. Lots of kisses to the lill prince awwww. Of course we r here and u may text whenever u get time 😘

• @totitoti
    @Gloomy-Crab

Well lady’s. I am trying to be fine day by day but yeah it happen something which is a big riddle to me. That time I wrote u lady’s that it’s been almost 3-4 days that I didn’t heard anything from him. All of a sudden I received call from my besty in saying me β€œcome pls to the group call conference he is on call and ready to talk to u” well, I also joined the call and was very excited to hear what he is gonna to tell me! Guess? Yeah again his tauntings started the moment I entered. First I said β€œhi how r u” he answered β€œhmm like before how I was” then when my besty has started to talk and asked us to clear the matter now and what we hv to do for the future?! He start opening again and again the same points topics and has given his poison one more time. We again me and my besty tried to explain him the things from my view. After listening he was like β€œok where is the divorce paper?” My besty asked him β€œif u wanna see the divorce paper why don’t u talk to her how u was talking before? U disappear from her life whenever u want to and how will we get her surety that u are still loving her and will wait for her?” He :” no I can’t talk to her the same way I was doing before this isn’t possible now” my besty” but how can she be sure that she can come to u in January if u keep no contact to her?” He was:” I hv given her 8 month long the surety what did I got ? Betrayal” I again said him I didn’t left him nor I hv chosen someone else. He is totally confused I can figure it out from his talking way. When my besty asked him few more questions he was like β€œok then show ur divorce paper and come in Jan to me” I ask him will u be in touch with me? He told that he is talking to his ex too and he can’t talk to me too !!!!! What was this ?????? I got shock I said β€œohhhh I see, cs of ur anger u are talking to her again great” he was like β€œyeah” but my besty is in the meaning he just wanna hurt me. Cs he knows I don’t like his ex! Well that day the phone got cut with the talk β€œok I’ll make u to talk to my mom let’s see” afterward he came to my privat box and start taunting me and were saying his ex is texting him now and he has to talk to her and said β€œbye talk to u later she is texting me now” all I said him was β€œokay” that’s the all chat we had and it’s been now 2 days he didn’t msg nor called. I put him now into my ignoring list. He is confused angry and mentally disordered. I can’t handle anymore his mood swings. I’m loving him but don’t know what to do exactly. Shall I go away radical and say him β€œbye” or should I wait till his anger is cooled down and live with the hope β€œhe will surely come to his sense back and will return to me?” I don’t know I’m so lost... when ever I think β€œnow this is the end” he comes out from no where and enter into my mind again πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

• @virgoshock Why would you go back to a man who is openly disrespectful to you? What kind of friend is pushing you to talk to him? Why would you go to him in January? You are a lady. If he wants you, he comes to you. I don't know why you allow that. That's not love. It's masochism and low self esteem. Not to mention low self respect. Don't you think you deserve better?! Don't you see what low value you have in his life??? Block him and hold your head high. He is not a high value man. I was wrong in my judgment about him. Gloomy crab was right.

• @totitoti
    @Gloomy-Crab
    First of all Toti, thank u darling for taking time to reply me it feels good I swear. Yes, my other friends are telling me the same lines but it feels good to read from u. U r right. I shall completely cut him out of my life and from my mind. I loved and love him I hv put my pride down to his feet’s and was even ready to be that PERFECT girl he wanted me to be.... Now I see, he never loved my soul... he just maybe loved my look!!! If he would had loved me from deep from his heart and with his soul, he would had fought for our love too. He wouldn’t be this much disrespectful, so cruel, so change, so different then from the person I gotta know. What did I do to him?! All I did is I loved him more then he did maybe love me..I didn’t told the truth yeah, but instead to be with me daily and see my situation and observe by himself how Truly I love him, But he has choosen the way to take in his hand a stamp and stamp on me the words β€œLIAR AND DESTROYER”. I’m totally free in my heart god knows what all I tried for him to be that perfect girl and to prove him. Now it’s done. He may take his shit proud with himself and go away where he can play with his teenager girls. I’m disappointed that I believed in him after 4 months of his try to hit on me. I wished I never said him yes !!!! It’s hurting me now. My love had no value nor myself for him. He was staring at my face for hours without talking to me,ones upon a time, where is all his love gone now ???? Sad.... sad how ppl can be such a great players and he told me , that I’m a player of feelings from ppl. I never did it, I loved him and was ready for all his wishes to make it come true. U r right. He is immature and not the man of his words.!!!

• @virgoshock he is projecting his own insecurities and wrongdoings onto you. You deserve better. First of all, you deserve yourself back. Why to get married when you are still not divorced? Why from one bad marriage to go into another, possibly worse one. You need to heal and pull yourself out of this mindset. I know it's hard, I've been through pain and hurt. Read again what you wrote in your previous post. He'd let you talk to his mother and then he'd see what is he going to do? He doesn't need a wife. He needs a servant and cleaner. He love bombed you and then discarded you. Maybe he is a narcissist.
    Him aside, you have a daughter to take care of. You are lady and not someone who will go to India when a man orders her to come. He wants to see divorce papers! Who is he to be that entitled? I'm sorry if I'm using harsh language but I feel so agitated when smart women do dumb things because of men. You don't need to marry to have a great life. But when you decide to marry, let it be with someone who truly loves and respects you. You need to be a model of behaviour for your daughter. Be smart.

• @totitoti
    No. u aren’t harsh at all dear...even to me and now to my friends, who are very close to me, comes the anger out over him. Everyone is now rising up their voice to me and saying β€œare u nut” stop loving this asshole and Stopp dying for his love !! πŸ˜” everyone is now saying me to never accept him even when he comes back to me! He is narcissistic that’s true... I hv today read the cruel sides of a Virgo man and got surprised when I read the article...
    What ever they wrote there was his character described. There is only he and not we!
    Infatuation Love - I am sure u hv listened about it? He had this only for me a short lived passion which was temporary only and not the real deep love. It’s an instant attraction and connection. Infatuation is not willing to recognize the humanity and flaws of others, only seeing perceived perfection. It’s based only of physical attraction or to look. Infatuation is characterized by the idea of falling in love with someone rather then being in love. When u are feeling infatuated with someone, u love the idea of them. But when it’s real love, u love and accept who they are.!!!! And he don’t accepted me and my love for him nor my tears which I had let fell down for him -my pride-...
    So now I know he was not the real lover!!! There is only HE AND HIS WISHES HIS FEELINGS AND HIMSELF & HIS LOOK!!!
    If so many ppl who are in and around me , says to me, β€œgirl u are more a man then he is, u took a stand and with so much difficulty u accepted all his orders and still he is a mommys boy? What are u expecting more ?” It’s sad....yes he bombarded me with The lie love which wasn’t true but Afterwards he made me feel always like the last piece of shit, that I did wrong, in not telling him that I was taking divorce. This has shown me his real color and there I gotta know now, he wasnt the person who could love a woman really that deep from his heart. I hope he never ever contacts me now. Until now I never was disrespected towards him. I always talked to him nicely and with an elegance. He don’t deserve me yes dear. I had have given to myself the faults and I start saying to my besty that maybe he deserve much more better lady then me, she was like, are u crazy girl? U are such a warm heart person and so lovely don’t think like this u did all what was in ur power but if he doesnt hv understanding and don’t know ur value why would u go to such a man?! For what?” Yes now I’m saying he doesn’t deserves my love and affection, my attention and more over my love for him!!!!!!!!

• @virgoshock good riddance! You deserve a man who will love, respect and admire you. Never settle for less than that.

• @virgoshock Thank you soooooo much dear. ❀️

Your virgo exactly sounds like my ex jerk virgo MOFO. Sorry to say but I told you before that you deserve better. He is worthless piece of crap. Just block block block. Keep calm and kick his traditional ass. 😁

• @totitoti @Virgoshock I am doing well. My baby looks exactly like me LOL. Taurus was almost dead in the OT. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚He was about to faint. My mom was about to faint tooπŸ˜‚

@Totitoti I thought I dont have any motherly instinct in me but trust me this baby has turned me into a motherly crab. 24/7 I am thinking about him, Spending all day just looking at his face. I just love feeding him. He will turn 1 week old tomorrow.
    Loving my new life. Its hard, I am not sleeping at night, going to pee still hurts but I am loving it.
    Please bless my little child with love and happiness.

@Totitoti you must start a profession as a fortune teller.πŸ˜‚ Damn you were so right about the gender of my baby.I was stunnedπŸ˜‚. After they took him out from me I was thinking about your prediction πŸ˜‚.
    Btw howz your wedding planning going? Done shopping?? I am so happy for you.❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

• @gloomy-crab I was thinking about you all day today and here you areπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ˜Š Motherly instinct cannot exist without a baby. With a baby, a mother is born too. I'm so proud of you and so happy for you. I told you he is going to look like you and have your eyesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ My ex Taurus called me a witch. I think I'm just a powerful manifestor because I always get what I wantπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'm glad you had vaginal delivery. Tell us all about it. Did it hurt? Or were you just like my sister- to sneeze and deliver a baby.

I must be the most chill bride of all. Wedding is around the corner. I bought a dress. I fell in love with it. Mr virgo chose a wonderful venue and made me cry. In two days I'm going to join him and I'll be back online as Mrs virgoπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ in a couple of days. Everything is running smoothly, he is very agreeable so scorpio in me is becoming suspicious. I asked him to tell me the bad thing he did. He said he didn't know whether to laugh at me or to be scared of me.

All blessings to you and your family. May God keep you together always and bless you with numerous happy moments together.

• @totitoti Awwww I am so so so so happy for you Would be Mrs virgo. ❀️That sounds so exciting. Sure its gonna change the course of this forum too and our perspective about different people with same zodiac sign. You sure do have a very strong intuition and yes witches are good πŸ˜‚. Aaha you are going to get married,cant wait to have you back on this forum with your wedding details.
    And please stop with your scorpion detective thingy LOL.You are going to get married and NO a scorpio will not make a bad choice twice. πŸ˜‚.Just chill.! Stop overthinking😬.
    My labour went pretty painfully well LOLπŸ˜‚.It was painful with the initial pushes. Its an amalgamation of feeling like pooping, peeing,having 3rd degree period cramps,contractions, pain,agony, screaming, anticipation,chaos but with the baby's head everything came out like I popped a huge pumpking out of my vayjay.πŸ˜‚. He came out screaming like a baby goat.πŸ˜‚ Well he is a half horse thoughπŸ˜‚. Thank God he came out a Saggitarius but his moon sign is Capricorn with capricorn rising. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­

• @gloomy-crab I thought he is Aquarius moon. His venus in Capricorn and mercury and mars in scorpioπŸ’™πŸ’™One strong willed and passionate man. Wonderful! I'm not sure I wanted to hear your delivery story now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I felt pain down there while reading it. But, the most important thing is that you delivered a lovely and healthy baby boy. Are you breastfeeding? Taurus must be amazed by natural breast enlargement πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    I feel like I'm hypnotised. Old me would be all over the place. I'm strangely calm. My sister says she is afraid that's stillness before the stormπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Oh well... The worst thing that can happen that virgo escapes or I run away.

• @totitoti Trust me nothing bad will happen, everything will go smooth. Don't worry. It's natural to feel nervous at this moment. I had the same feeling before entering the OTπŸ˜‚. Yes I'm breast feeding and milk is running down my legs hence using breast pads. My baby is getting tired of too much milky mommaπŸ˜‚. My nipples look like cherry and areola has increased to 2x sizeπŸ˜‚ , dont ask about the breast size thoughπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Taurus is amazed as well as scared of them.πŸ˜‚. I am still sore down there. LoL.😬