The heart of a Virgo man

• @totitoti yes yes cut them off and feed them to the sharks. 😂

Nope you are wiser. I will never attain that in my life ( blame my aries moon). I am rather childish.😜 I am the eternal child. 😂

• I just don’t understand why he said all these things if he didn’t mean them, like literally this can make me insane!!! Why would someone lie and hurt someone with good intentions, I don’t get it!!!! I wish he will never face pain in his life, I really want him to be happy ,but it would feel great seeing him regretting for losing me😁😜 tho I don’t feel like even trying for him anymore I’m just very tired... I know I will sound cliché but time heals everything, that’s what I ALWAYS hear from other people and I want to believe it! I will stay focused on my studies and working on myself to achieve my goals and I don’t need no man to control my feelings or my life!! I’m sure that if it’s meant to be, it will sooner or later I will find the love that I seek. And all of us actually(for those who haven’t find it yet😊)patience is the key I guess..

• @virgo hearing these details scares the crap out of me!!! Should I run now?!!

• @doradora It's a tough lesson to learn. People will say and do everything to get what they want. You are innocent and naive, hence the easy target. Time doesn't heal everything, it makes us numb. Hard inner work and focus on ourselves makes us heal. Putting ourselves first makes us heal. If we just rely on time, we would face same issues again. Time just sweeps the things under the rug and we stump on it.
    Grief, cry, be angry, curse him, you are entitled to all of that because you are in pain. But, eventually you have only yourself to turn to. Be kind to you. Be loving to you. You have no obligation to wish him happiness. Of course, we should never wish harm to anyone. But, he is no longer the centre of your attention so don't think about why, how, when, with whom. You will never get closure with him, so move along.
    He might return in a couple of years and confuse and mess with your mind again unless you do what it takes to move him out of your system.
    Sometimes I miss my virgo. But, I miss what I thought we had, not what we actually had. I miss that sweetness and I'm sure I will get it from a man who actually means it.
    It's ok to get hurt. It's ok to love. It's ok to be used. We are human, we grow and learn. But what is not ok is any form of abuse and self abuse. Playing and manipulating is abuse. Loving someone who is deliberately hurting us is self abuse.
    In few years from now you will see it wasn't even love but just an unhealthy attachment and you will say totitoti was right😊
    Don't think about him. Think of yourself and concentrate on your education. Life is in front of you. A very beautiful life. Be at peace.

• @totitoti you’re right on everything you say and I will listen to your wise words!!!! The problem for me is that I have to get stronger and I don’t want to be so vulnerable and sensitive, but I don’t know how to do that, I notice some difference as I’m getting older but it’s not enough!!! Most of the time I’m getting confused about this issue of mine!! 😏

• @doradora You are 19! It's ok to be confused 😊 If you had it all figured out already, that would be scary. The recipe for strength is simple: work on your mind and body. Take care of your mental and physical strength. Learn on mistakes of others or make your own mistakes and learn from them😊 Don't be in rush. When I was 19 I studied hard, taught English to younger kids and travelled a lot. I was never a party girl. Never drank or did drugs. Never wanted to "try everything". Trained tennis and aikido. Ran 10km (still do) every day. I focus on beautiful things. Stars not bars has always been my moto. Enjoy your youth but don't be a slave of it. Time won't escape.

• @doradora to my horror, I'm old enough to be your mom... That would have been a teenage pregnancy though. 😂Oh

• @totitoti I've got 3 abandoned kittens. I dunno what to do with them. The local animal shelter is full can't keep them. Mommy cat has left them for like 13 hours now. Damn! 😞😞😞🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈

• @anon-undertaker-0 feed them light baby formula every two hours. 2 ml per kitten. Take a wet cloth and massage their anus after feeding so they defecate. keep them warm.

• @totitoti Hooh! I am officially a cat mom now.😂 Yes I am feeding them baby formula for kittens. Thank God their eyes are open.May be 10-12 days old. It's hard to be a mommy but ain't giving up yet lol. I am on look out for the mommy cat though. If I get her I will be like Bish! come take your babies! 😂🐈🐈🐈

• @anon-undertaker-0 you are an angel❤ I was a kitten mommy for many kittens so I know how it is. Mom probably found a boyfriend and is pregnant again. Definitely a Virgo 😂😂😂

• @totitoti hahaha crap! Virgo cat?LMAO. Dead. I promise I will find their mommy and spank her arse.
    😂 👉🏻 🐈 👈🏻

• @anon-undertaker-0 She is pulling disappearing act on you😂😂😂 A true Virgo.

• @totitoti I got her yes the mom was spending time with a male. That chick is naughty😂. She took her babies and feed them but I dunno for how long she will stay though. I will catch her again. She is my neighbour's cat,a black beauty with green eyes🐈. The neighbours are not willing to take the babies infact the mommy cat has become stray now. I dunno why people keep pets if they can't take care of them. Shame on these type of people. zzz Wish I had a button to delete all the evil people from EARTH.😂

• @anon-undertaker-0 she should be spayed. Poor thing. My cats are like my family. I can't imagine just throw them away like that. People have no heart...
    Green eyes and beautiful... Just like my virgo😂

• @totitoti Lol! Damn now the cat will always remind me of the word virgo.😂
    I cant stop laughing. Yes the cat should be spayed. Let me see if anyone is willing to adopt the babies because my flat is not animal friendly plus my neighbourhood dogs are pure beasts. I dont want to see poor babies suffering.

• @meliissak I hope there are great Virgos out there. Just concentrate on his actions and not his words. And, of course, welcome to the thread!

• @meliissak sorry gurl I just saw your post may be it was up for moderation.

Yes Just RUN. Each and every virgo man I have came across in my life gave me bad experience including my ex and virgo male family members.
    My husband's current boss is a virgo(8th sept) and all the employees are already fed up of him. He screws other women behind his wife's back.

Keep distance and watch his actions. Dont trust words.

• @totitoti The kittens got adopted. 😊🙈. Thank God. Mom got a new home too.

• @anon-undertaker-0 That's wonderful news! Hope she isn't pregnant again. Weird Virgo cat.
    Speaking of weird, my virgo showed up at my work two days ago. Looked horrible and gained much weight. Seems like recent photos on social media were mighty photoshopped. Mind you, he lives on another continent, 5 hours by plane from me. However, he claims he came for work and wanted to see me. Invited me for dinner on Saturday. I refused but he keeps insisting. What's this all about?! I'm still ignoring him and frankly told him no. But, he keeps begging me. Any thoughts on this? I'm torn between my mind and my anger. I don't want to end things with him on a bad note and trying to be logical and calm. But, I started to feel much anger for what he is doing and I'm afraid I'll really meet him just to punch him in his nose.