The heart of a Virgo man

• @anon_undertaker yes u're so right about this ..!! Infact once when I got into an argument with my virgo I even called him a man whore!! They use their charm and persona to attract rich lonely married/unmarried women to help them with whatever they need n inturn they would even agree to sleep with them!! Trust me!! My Virgo was like that ... I made him tell me the truth ..!! It's all about success to them ... N they do all of this shit so secretly u'll never know! N that's why they so distant.... Coz they deal with this kinda shit mostly .. so they're distant coz they scared about u judging them in case they get caught!! They'd rather lose u in the bargain but would never get their shit out n when everything's over they'd blame u for whatever happened n make it look like u're fault for running away!! Like what my virgo is now doing!! They make me sick to my stomach!!

• @Vmaseyk I can't talk about all the virgo men on this planet ๐Ÿ˜‚ but those we are talking about certainly have same traits. It amazes me how each and every story is same. How they connect with women on a different level and then boom they act crazy.
    I never expected that my virgo ex will move on to another woman without even breaking up. After all these stroies I have came across on internet assures me that they indeed go after several woman at the same time, their sign is mutable in nature so it explains alot. Changable and flaky. All these crazy virgo men go after what they cant have and after getting what they want they lose intetest. I am sure they keep women hanging for years or on the back burner. They lack the maturity and spine to cut ties or break up decently. Spineless cowards.

I have met only one decent virgo man in my life till date and that is my Prof from University. He is a 3 rd sep virgo man,married for 15 years,have three childern,tall dark handsome charming. But I don't know if he is the same kind only his wife will be able to say. He appears to be decent,humble,polite,talented,educated,articulate..I can go on.....๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

• @anon_undertaker He appears to be decent,humble,polite,talented,educated,articulate..I can go on..... That's exactly how we described our virgos๐Ÿ˜‚ Moving onto another woman without even breaking up hits the nail on head. I have so many questions about their behaviour even intuitively I know the answers. Why do they come back to their exes so often? Why they always act as if nothing has ever happened? The list goes on...

• @Totitoti Not only you we all are looking for same answers.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• @anon_undertaker the most painful truth is that we shall never know.

• We will find out one day. We sure will. They come back just to see if they still have power over us and if they donโ€™t they either will disappear again or try to get their power back. Well, I may be very emotional and all about feelings but when I do loose interest (wich is very hard) thereโ€™s not a single chance youโ€™ll have me back. And even after all your posts saying they all come back @Totitoti I still believe itโ€™s really over for good. But now that time has healed me a bit, Iโ€™m greatful for this end. If we didnโ€™t broke up I wouldโ€™ve never be where Iโ€™m at in life right now. And I realize Iโ€™m always complaining about him, why it ended, how I never had a chance to have closure, etc.. but Iโ€™m not celebrating my accomplishments. Itโ€™s really a shame because after all Iโ€™ve been through I should be grateful for all these blessings. But I donโ€™t know. I just canโ€™t get him out of my mind. Thatโ€™s the first time Iโ€™m feeling like this, first time I canโ€™t get over someone even after all these months, first time Iโ€™m thinking about someone that much... but I will forget and forgive him one day. I hope so

• @laurie2406 this eclipse is affecting all of us...

• @laurie2406 gurl I can feel ya! It took me years to get over this ex jerk of mine. I dunno if it's a cancer trait thingy or just every woman once involved with a virgo goes through this.But trust me on this I did got over him and it was bliss. It took me time but I did it, you will do it too . Easier said than done though. You'll have to go through your same healing process I can assure you that living with them under the same roof is another challenge. The romance vanishes entirely. I betcha gurl these virgo men are "DUAL" creatures, they have 2 faces.

• @totitoti I am at my mama's. Taking a long break after chaotic holidays๐Ÿ˜‚. Ahh its heaven. Taurus is missing my arse I can smell.๐Ÿ˜‚. He spoke with me yesterday for 2 long hours. ๐Ÿ˜‚. Let him miss me,I am enjoying it.๐Ÿ˜‚. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ.
    I spoke with my father in law aswell. He was all apologetic and shit. He invited us to come to his place and spend a few days there. I know he is trying to patch it up between family and gf. Taurus hates his gf though I dunno if he will agree on this,I have tried my best to mend things between him and his dad. I hope it works.

• @totitoti I am at my mama's. Taking a long break after chaotic holidays๐Ÿ˜‚. Ahh its heaven. Taurus is missing my arse, I can smell.๐Ÿ˜‚. He spoke with me yesterday for 2 long hours. ๐Ÿ˜‚. Let him miss me,I am enjoying it.๐Ÿ˜‚. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ.
    I spoke with my father in law aswell. He was all apologetic and shit. He invited us to come to his place and spend a few days there. I know he is trying to patch it up between family and gf. Taurus hates his gf though I dunno if he will agree on this,I have tried my best to mend things between him and his dad. I hope it works.

• @anon_undertaker how could u forget how secretive they are !! Theyre living examples of "not all that glitters is gold" even their right hand doesn't know what the lefts upto leave alone a student just attending his lectures!!
    They're really good with secrets... Specially with their own!! ๐Ÿ˜‰
    So u never know.... How much his wife has dealt with already ... In case she knew the stuff he was upto!!
    Just never know ...

• @laurie2406 good job girl!! Just don't.... Not worth it!! ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿค—

• @anon_undertaker gosh seriously!! He showered me with calls this morning!! I dint receive any ... He then left a msg wishing me for New year's n that was it!! I dint reply to him ... I can feel it in my heart that m healing , slowly but surely .... M happy!! ๐Ÿ™‚

• @Vmaseyk Secretive should be their middle name. Oh my Gosh all the shit they do are all shoved under somewhere inside their dirty brain. I swear I have been friends with Earth signs and dated them all in my late teens and 20s life be it Taurus or Capricorn men but I havent in my life came across such crapp shoot as I have experienced with my Virgo ex. How come they are so good actors sheesh! Fake fake fake. Honesty is not their cup of tea. They will fake it until they make it. That is the reason they appear so perfect all the time because its "FAKE".

You are ignoring him now watch out how he comes back to you with tripple force. He can't handle the fact that he is been ignored. Its his job afterall to treat people like shit! How dare you treat him like he treats others(jk)?? LOL๐Ÿ˜‚..

• @anon_undertaker let him miss you๐Ÿ˜Š and you enjoy your time. The best place to be is at mum's place. Have fun!
    Hope your Taurus sorts things out with his dad. Life is too short to hold on to grudges. Speaking of mums, last week my mother asked me if I was taking drugs because I'm having a smile on my face all the time. I laughed hard at that. I think my divorce led to intense spiritual awakening and I'm seeing the results. Thank God for that. I've never been healthier, physically and mentally. Again, thank God for that.
    All these men... My ex husband's wife will go through hell at some point and most probably she already is. These Virgos wives too. Having a man isn't an achievement. But, having a man beside us that will respect us, that will bring the best of us is a man worth having.

• @vmaseyk You should have answered just for fun. I'm really interested in what he had to say. Wishing happy new year only? Interesting.

• @anon_undertaker yup, secretive us their middle name. My Virgo was and probably still is very secretive.

• @totitoti I can't agree more. Just because for the shake of having a man beside you for showing off to the society is not worth it. Unless you are happy. Society was/still is against women. Women are still looked down upon for being single/ widowed/ or divorced. Pathetic indeed!

I was smiling while reading your post regarding your mama's comment on you about taking drugs lol. I am so happy to see you happy and peacefull inside.I can feel it through your writing. You deserve happiness at all cost. Infact we all do. One thing I have learned from life is that "we are responsible for our own happiness". No one can make us happy but our own selves. For my own happiness I am never dependent on my Taurus and I neither will,he is a part of my life but my own life depends on my own actions. I once lost myself completely to my ex virgo and I was almost dead. I have learned enough from my experience. I have stopped priorotizing people specially men because once you do it you lose your self control into deep darkness of chaos and uncertinity. No Thank you.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

• @anon_undertaker you are absolutely right. I'd never do with another man what I did with my ex taurus. I lost myself completely for him thinking that would make him love me, put up with worst behaviour hoping he would change. Luckily my old self kicked back in and said enough. I wasn't raised and educated by my parents to end up as a punching bag of a frustrated man. I've changed a lot since my divorce and everyone is noticing that. I'm truly happy.
    You are blessed with a good husband. If it happened that he wasn't treating you well you would act as an empowered woman due to your virgo experience. Our exes taught us how to love ourselves. It was painful but we made it. And they are still their own selves. To add pathetic and self-perceived perfect to the description. I don't know why we put them on pedastal as if they were something special. I can only laugh to myself now. I'll send him a thank you card.

• @anon_undertaker omg!! U said it right there ... "Fake it to make it" now everything that he texts or all the calls ...everything all of it ...all fake... I believe that now!! Everything that comes out from their mouth is garbage!! They don't deserve women like us n they damn well know it that's why they keep coming back to us ... Now this is some shit they would never admit to ... I don't care if a Virgo is reading this post of mine and laughing to himself/herself , I care two shits "person"!! Its a fact u can only feel that u have a heart when u're with us ... otherwise u're just a zombie living with ure lonely self and doing u're evil shit!! Take that!!