The heart of a Virgo man

• My Virgo hubby text'd me and said, "We can still be friends, right?" Like as if nothing ever occurred. He feels no remorse at all, strange. Then New Virgo called me and left message saying he changed his mind and can't live without me. He said he hid his real feelings and that he is in love with me and asked that I return his call. 😞 I haven't contacted either of them back. Aries man was fun but he's, I dunno, I'm not ready to love again. I'm numb.

Hope everyone is doing well.

~SS

• SS, your husband has some unfinished business that he still wishes to take care of somehow. By being your friend makes it easier. You say he feels no remorse - That's a typical trait in a Male Virgo. They move on like nothing happened, you never existed and you are now just a memory. As VS advised, cut contact with him and let him drown in his evilness alone. He doesn't think he did anything wrong and thus, will never have remorse or be sorry. These are individuals that think the world owes them and go about getting what they want anyway they can. BE CAREFUL!!!! Since he wants to be friends, perhaps you should just text him and say, "yeah, like the many acquantainces I know!" How dare he act like you can simply be friends after all the hurt he has caused you? Think about you and only you. Stop considering what he wants, not even for a minute. They are selfish and, heartless, devoid of emotions, therefore no remorse. For me, no remorse = no friendship! Move on and let me be is the attitude I am taking. Start learning the process to forget someone that once mattered. Think of him as vomit or something more gross! LOL!!! Best wishes and luck to you.

• Rosie, what do you think his unfinished business with me might be?

• Maybe something is going around because my v I r go texted me last night as well. More salty words generated towards my current boyfriend, my ex really needs to get a clue. Anyway...

SS - As stated before, don't you think it might be best to give dating a break for awhile? Just be alone? Let SS get in touch with SS? If new v I r g o is sincere about you, he WILL wait for you; if you are honest with him and simply tell him, "I like you, but I need some time to heal before I can give you the best of me." Rosie is right, "start learning the process of letting go of someone that once mattered."

• Hi Snowball,

I do agree that it's time to just be alone with me. I'm just reading your email now but earlier today I finally came to the same conclusion as you and everyone has suggested. Before I wasn't ready t agree. I wanted him back, I wanted to repair things but then again, I wanted to escape too and not look directly at the pain. My eyes are open now, I can hear everyone now. My friends and family have all be saying the same things you ladies have. They love me but got frustrated too that I didn't hear them. I wasn't ready hear anyone. Today is probably my the [clear moment of thinking] over the past 6 weeks that I've had. I suppose in a way I wanted to find someone new fast because I thought that the loss of my husband to other women would hurt less. I was wrong, it just hurts differently but not less. If I had a l o v e r myself on the side then maybe what male Virgo husband did to me wouldn't be so bad, ya know? As these last couple weeks have passed, the hurt is subsiding a bit, not because of the other men I've mentioned, but because I am accepting my fate. I am starting to see who my husband really is, who he has always been. I was deeply in love with him, I didn't care about the red flags that were there from day one or the ones you guys were telling me about months ago. Everyone on here warned me to not marry him. Everyone at home did too. You all saw it but I couldn't. I had to live through it to see him, really see him.

"We see in others that we can not see in ourselves."

I'm learning a lot from this experience with men.

Hard lessons that I do not care to ever repeat.

I think since it's male Virgo birthday month right now, all of them are going to start looking for attention from the current and past women in their lives. It's their time of year to shine and they all know how to manipulate those that love or loved them. They truly don't care about any of us. It's all about them.

• SS, I can't tell you specifically what he's looking for from you but in the end, it will be something that matters to him and it certainly doesn't matter to him if you get hurt in the process. Just remember, once bitten, twice shy! He should get this message from you in any dealings you two partake in with him. If it is to close out a situation as a result of the divorce, the do so keeping your good and benefit in mind, first and foremost. If it is anything you are to do to further his interests, simply say NO! Keep it moving! Mine has not texted me or anything ever since I said 'No' to the power of attorney he wanted from ME. He really does underestimate my intelligence thinking that all the good I did for him during our marriage was because I was soooooo in love with him that I became stupid. Well that was then but no more. Now I don't love him, care about him or what he has become! Hence, 'NO' to power of attorney. What did he do? He then no longer was interested to see me and asked that his mail be left in the mail box which I did. He picked his mail up and kept it moving, realizing now (hopefully) that there is nothing left here for him!!! Whatever he's doing or does for himself since our divorce is for him and him only. It;s not like he is going to come back to say, here's money I believe I owe you or I am sorry for what I put you through. It is always about them and only them. Get the picture?

SS, my sincere advice is to also listen to snowball's advise. She is right that you do need to learn to be by yourself, enjoy yourself, your company, your everything. You need to detoxify your body from the hurt he left you with. Then, and only then, will you successfully get into your next relationship, with your eyes wide open, and thoughts well -collected. It is hard but believe me it works wonders! You will be sad somedays and happy and convinced others. On your sad days, get out of your environment or talk to a friend. Occupy your time until you are ready to hit the sack. The next day, will then, most likely feel better than yesterday and so on and so forth. You can do it. Try it for a week and see how far you will get from there! Have faith in yourself and in life and life will soon start smiling back at ya! 🙂

Best regards to all,

Rosie

• SS, his unfinished business with you isyour money issue. It's much easier to persuade a "friend" not to take legal actions against him to get it back than a stranger. You are sounding much stronger and wiser now, and that's what he might be afraid of - that you get back in touch with your power, and get out of his control. If I were you, I wouldn't reply to his texts. Just do what you have to do in terms of legal actions.

I am having a lot of outdoors activities here, completely outside of my comfort zone - rafting, water skiing...It's been fun so far ! Flying back home on the 28th, starting to emotionally prepare myself for that...Time has passed very quickly, and it's been a great, expanding the horizons kind of time.

• G4E, to be honest I don't know myself how I manage to be friends with the Virgo. I certainly wouldn't recommend anyone to do what I am doing, but it's kind of too late for me. Our lives have been closely connected both professionally and socially for such a long time, that now it's virtually impossible to stop communicating. I guess, I've found my way around him, more or less. I just have to stay alert not to get hooked into any emotional stuff.

• @Rosie, keep talking to me because it's working..I really need your help in this.. Your male Virgo coming back only for car reasons was lame..BUT, it was an excuse to try and see you so maybe.. I dunno, don't want to put hope where there is so much pain. He misses you, I think this is totally true. He is finding out what he lost with you and what he had and now it's too late for him and his regret is setting in, although he's acting aloof, he is mentally suffering. Good, let him suffer! xoxo

@VS..you're too cute! Having too much fun huh? "outside of your comfort zone." Look at you? How great this is? I'm super glad you're happy and taking chances. Life is so cool, I'm really happy you're having a blast! Made me smile when I read that. So can we have some new info on the new guy other than what we know? I mean, want to share his cuteness and why he's so neat to you? Love to hear it, all of us would...=)

Wow, I didn't know know how we women got into this blog, I was so desperate for answers. I went online and goggled "male Virgo" and I went through every thing titled "male Virgo" then in the midst, there was Jen...suffering, sad, confused, needing help. She had such a broken heart. I wanted to hug her. I'm Pisces, I felt the same..I had to join. I had to discover her pain so she could help me with mine.

@GuyFriend, you have me wrong, you don't know me and your comment was too harsh. To get another female Virgo to agree with you was really bad too and I am hurt by your email. But I forgive you. 🙂 Do you forgive me? And I've seen you on the web. You leave lots of cookie trails..You copy and paste a lot of "others" stuff from the internet onto here but, maybe because you agree with it, I dunno. . We are glad you're here. Be nice as this group of women are bonded. Me included. 🙂 hugs..

_@Jen,...You did a very good thing by giving us your heart, thank u for that. I feel you're feeling weird towards me right now still?. Feel that? I know you do! xox (It will pass)

Thank you for starting this thread with so many of us that still suffering. You saved me, you saved CC. You and VS have hung strung strong from the beginning and carried the rest of us. ABB is amazing...I'm not kissing your a**, I'm being honest.

I wasn't "nice" a week ago to [anyone] in my life but like you said, "water under the bridge" because my anger wasn't at you ever, you know that, right? I needed someone to yell at..I knew you could take it. I knew you'd understood me. And I love plants by the way, well..one plant... Been trying to keep him alive for 8 yrs. Took him to the other country and then brought him back to America and he's trashed BUT still trying to save him. Any advice would be helpful. I don't even know what he is but I can send you a picture. :-)_

• +++___ ____________________________________________________

• Hello all,

What a week this has been. First Virgo and I are on friendly terms again (wow at that) and I had lunch with this gorgeous Capricorn man yesterday and we had dinner tonight! He's really nice and polished I like that. He is very introspective which I like as well. He has money but isn't loud about it--I like that as well. So far we are getting along great so I'm going go out with him again. He wanted to do something tomorrow but I want to slow my roll for now. He's older and I thought I wouldn't like that but he's very fascinatin. Hw even gave me a book (one of many) he wrote for me to peruse. He said I'd find alot of "him" in the book...hope that's a good thing as well as a good read. Wish me luck with this one; I like his laid back but gentlemanly style. 🙂

Virgo seems to be trying to get back in with me now that I've decided to be friendly. He keeps referring to a hug and kiss from me. I act like I don't hear him. I will not be deterred from getting to know Mr. Capricorn. What is it with these earth signs and me lately.? Oh I forgot Aries was a Fire sign; but before that it was another Virgo and a Taurus. Oh I forgot about the Aquarius! Oh my!

• <<<<<<<<<<<<<

• DEAR SEASIREN

I COULD CARE LESS IF YOU FORGIVE ME OR NOT. I COULD CARE LESS IF YOU THINK ME AS AN EVIL OR WHATEVER. I AM NOT HERE TO MAKE FRIENDS OR TO BRAG ABOUT MY MATERIALISTIC POSSESSIONS, I AM HERE JUST TO SUPPLY "COPY PASTE MATERIALS" ABOUT VIRGOSSSSS, AND TO GET ADVICE REGARDING MY PERSONAL MATTERS. YOU ARE RIGHT I DO VISIT EVERY VIRGO SITE FOR MATERIAL. YES YOU ARE RIGHT TOO THAT I COPY PASTE HERE SO WHATS THE BIG DEAL??? AND BY THE WAY THAT MAKES ME LIAR? OK THANKK U.

STOP WITH YOUR RUDE AND JUDGEMENTAL REMARKS WHICH YOU LIKE TO LEBEL AS DIRECT AND BLUNT COMMENTS . I HAVE LOT OF RESPECT FOR LADY JENVER, ARIES BB, VOLPYSOLPY AND OTHERS HERE. IF YOU CANNOT TAKE IT BACK THEN STOP DISHING OUT seasiren. AS YOU ARE HURT YOU HAVE HURTED OTHERS TOO. DO YOU THINK THAT OTHER PEOPLE DONT GET HURT AND ONLY YOU DO????? JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE PISCES???? HAH!! FUNNY..!! IF YOU ARE REALLY ANGRY THEN WHY DONT YOU GO AND TAKE OUT YOUR ANGER ON YOUR ************ VIRGO HUBBY?? WHY ARE TARGETING PEOPLE WHO ARE TRYING TO HELP YOU?????DO YOU THINK ITS COOL ???

SAME THING APPLIES TO YOU SEASIREN BE NICE AND RESPECTFUL TO EVERYONE ON THIS THREAD, IF YOU WANT RESPECT IN RETURN. YOU ARE VERY GOOD AT BUTTERING PEOPLE AND WHEN PEOPLE DONT AGREE WITH YOU YOUR SELFISH SIDE COMES OUT TOO QUICKLY... I HAVE SEEN YOU ON THIS THREAD BELITTLING((( women ))) OTHERS. I FEEL YOU HAVE A STRONG UNDERLYING HATRED FOR WOMEN. SO PLZZZ STOP WITH YOUR HYPOCRISY. STOP YOUR " HISSY FITS".

NO VOPLY SOLPY I HAVE NO COMMUNICATION WITH GEM. SHE IS OUT OF MY SIGHT AND MY MIND.I HAVE CUT HER FROM MY LIFE. I DONT WANT TO BE ANYBODY'S AGONY AUNT. SHE IS DATING SOMEONE ELSE.NOT THAT IDIOT VIRGO. I AM TRYING TO KNOW SAG BETTER. SHE LIKES ME.

• Gemini4ever, I like the last part that you wrote, that's too cute. lol

"What is it with these earth signs and me lately.? Oh I forgot Aries was a Fire sign; but before that it was another Virgo and a Taurus. Oh I forgot about the Aquarius! Oh my!"

And I really love men who give books as gifts, don't you? He sounds like a keeper. Can't go wrong with Cappy men. Great bunch. Don't we all wish more men would have that old fashion romance and intellect to them?

Aww Love, so confusing but so worth it when it works out..:)

• GuyFriend, as a registered nurse, it is my medical opinion that you seek immediate help in a professional, in-patient setting. Up until (6) weeks ago, I spent my entire career so far working at a level one trauma center. Level one means the patients that come to us are the most critically ill. I save human lives, what do you do?

You are showing clear signs of a disorder called, "Schizophrenia." This includes, Delusions. [These beliefs are not based in reality and usually involve misinterpretation of perception or experience.] Hallucinations. [These usually involve seeing or hearing things that don't exist, although hallucinations can be in any of the senses.] Thought disorder. [Difficulty speaking and organizing thoughts may result in stopping speech midsentence or putting together meaningless words, sometimes known as word salad.] Disorganized behavior. [This may show in a number of ways, ranging from childlike silliness to unpredictable agitation.] Loss of interest in everyday activities, appearing to lack emotion, reduced ability to plan or carry out activities, neglect of personal hygiene, social withdrawal, loss of motivation, cognitive symptoms that involves problems with thought processes, problems with making sense of information difficulty paying attention, memory problems, trouble sleeping, irritability.

People with Schizophrenia often lack awareness that their difficulties stem from a mental illness that requires medical attention. So it often falls to family or [friends] to get them help.

GuyFriend, just because you sit behind a computer screen doesn't make it impossible to follow your cookie trails. Your unprotected IP address led us to you. On each site you visited that allows the public to leave comments, you have posted huge, angry outbursts like you're doing here. You don't have a loyalty to our group here, you just go from site to site, spreading hate.

In your own words, you're showing all of us that you suffer from mental illness. I wasn't ever going to give up "your game" because I didn't find it to anyone's benefit on here to "expose" what I can clearly see as a nurse.

Persons with your [probable] mental disorder, can not understand proper reasoning. Please seek medical help as you're no longer a notable contributor to this thread because your "advice" is not your own to begin with, and thus will not help any of us.

**Note to Heart of a Virgo thread members: The above post is my final interaction that I will be sharing with GuyFriend. I have discovered through the help of a friend who works in the computer science field, who GuyFriend is. I have their real name and country. This person has any alias on the internet, they are evil to many people via the internet, quite mentally ill. A background check on their IP address and birth name brought results. We also used a program similar to "key logging" and we were able to record "stroke key type", [same tools detectives use], which are unique to someone's computer typing. This person is unstable, most probably an internet stalker, not just on our thread. I highly suggest we not interact with this person any further. I for one will not be. Thank you, SS

• SS,

Seek me on face book under Rose Ata and send me a message. We can then share our information and communicate with each other freely, i.e., if you want to! 🙂 I am happy to help anyone who needs my help. We have similar backgrounds on our issues with Virgo and believe me, you may think you will never recover from this, but you will! I have gotten so strong that I don't even quiver at the thought of his a s s! Let me know!

Rosie

• Rosie, Good Morning. That's awesome to hear of your strength! eels pretty good to take that deep breath and know the tears are behind you now, huh? I've written down your info and when I decide to return to FB, I'm not currently using that net work because the husband's mistress is on there, I'm on another one, I will add you! I know we have the FB page that Jen created too that I need to join but I haven't been there for a long time. 🙂

So do you know if your ex-hubby is seeing anyone new since you? I know he cheated like mine did so I was curious to see if your hubby took a long break or if he's jumping into a new thing with some else? I heard my hubby asked his mistress to move out. She just moved in so that seems to be falling apart for him. Could explain why he keeps trying to contact me. His b-day is this weekend and I'm not contacting him for it. I think Gem4ever's male Virgo has the same b-day too.

@Snowball, I did as you suggested. I had a heart to heart with New Virgo and asked if he'd be willing to wait for me as long as it takes to get my life going again. He said he would wait. He also said he respects me much more now because he felt like he was the rebound guy and his feeling for me are sincere. So we'll see. I'd like to keep him as my friend but nothing more right now. Like many on here, most really dislike all male Virgo's but not me. I think male and female Virgo's as friends are awesome people. It's the male Virgo boyfriends/ hubby's that are another matter. haha..;)

It's raining! So glad the hot days are behind us in my state. And I started my new job! What a difference going back to work has made for me. It's in surgery so the demand on my time will be a lot but that's a good thing I guess. Not a lot of time to sit around and be sad so it's working wonders for me. Plus my faith is God has kicked in. I smiled this morning when I saw the sun come up. Ah, rainy day. I'm off to the gym then work!

Have a good day ladies. 🙂

• SS,

Yes I am quite enjoying myself right now--no pressure at all which is great. Virgo says I know he has feelings for me and he thinks I have feelings for him as well. He knows I'm seeing someone so I'm thinking he's saying these things to throw me off balance. It won't work. I'm going out with Capricorn again and hope there will be many more dates! SS yes my Virgo's b-day is on Sunday. I am on my way back to work so you all have a great day!