The heart of a Virgo man

• Sorryformyself - Ah, but you see that he returns to his ex in her "time of need" so he doesn't really end things and walk away. Do not be surprised when he runs back to you after he resolves whatever it is that he thinks he needs to do for ex. All the Virgos here have done that. Ping pong balls, back and forth. This is why it becomes even more painful trying to deal with the emotions. These guys come and go and you never know where you stand - unless you make a decision to end it. Trust me, you will put yourself through a whole lot of pointless pain if you let him go right now. At the very minimum he doesn't know what he wants. You want to find someone who has their act together enough to know what he wants. Your Virgo has a lot of loose ends in his life and now you will be just one more...if you take him back.

• Gem4ever - Okay, you got me with the phone thing. That is stupid. Carry on, lol.

• Lol Jen about the ping pong ball comment , so true . Lol. These virgo men have lots of loose ends in Life to fix. My virg X till now runs to help his x whenever she asks for. It seems they are unable to let go their past. Astrologically speaking we cancerians have a bad rep of being clingy to the past but the truth is when we are done with someone or something then we are completely done with it /them forever.No looking back.

• jenever7 i have spent 24 hours or more on reading this thread i am still at the point where you are dating Scorpio man page 31 jen:).). First of all i would like to thank you and guyfriend personally because every single sentence that you and guy friend wrote are exactly the words i ve been keeping and saying to my mind on and on for so long.i would like also to thank personally devastated Scorpio as she was able to so much relate to what i am going through,and the truly relief for me is that every single one of you that has commented on my problem (i cant thank enough all of you,i keep forgetting the nicknames) but what i wanted to say is that you people are REALLY REALLY ARE such a boost to my logic,i want to say the truth i was afraid i am losing it,i mean it,i had thought seriously of seeing a doctor to subscribe me any kind of pills just to make me sleep or something ,sth to take the hurt away.

Guyfriend , as a scientist i did not much believe in astrology,it was just sth i looked up on internet to find some consolation sth to laugh at if you wish,when all i kept doing was crying.let me tell you sth after the reading i have done.

.i could ever never underestimate these fine people young or old women or men married or not after what i have seen so far,how Virgos can extract from you every single drop of life and happiness .you used the word "poison"i could not have said it better ,i have read already too many stories and i can relate to all this pain so much that only a narrow-minded scientist(and believe me there is no such thing,science is open by definition)would not accept that there is a certain pattern used by specific people to suck life dignity prosperity,every goodness left and which was proved here on these pages,

guyfriend,jenever7,devastated scorp and all of you that i cant remember your nicknames right now i want to say 3 things.

1.i have respected in my life very few people.i want you to know that you people have already gained my undoubted respect.what you do here may save lives and that is actually very serious.

2.Guyfriend,you posted sth ,which for me has been so important,i cannot even begin to tell you.you said that at least with devil we know his intentions.with virgo we never know.i could not agree more.you said that everyone can cheat or lie or physically abuse a person.let me tell you sth.to all of you i want to share this.

i have been cheated,i have been lied to ,i have been slapped once in a moment of jealousy.every single one of them(Scorpios cancers Pisces aquas NONE virgo )kept apologizing up until today.not that it matters but it s a human thing to make mistakes its human to forgive,or not,its human to apologize when you harm someone.

NEVER IN MY LIFE,have i experienced such an apathy as i experienced from the Virgo man .NEVER.I MEAN NEVER.I CANNOT AND WILL NOT ACCEPT AS A HUMAN BEING ANOTHER HUMAN WHO CONTINUOUSLY HURTS,LIES,STEALS,KILLS YOU BIT BY BIT AND IS SO SICK THAT JUST KNOWING WHAT HE HAS DONE ONLY MAKES HIM LAUGH.I WILL NEVER ACCEPT THE HARM ON PURPOSE I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO DEAL WITH THAT .IT IS NOT ME,IT WILL NEVER BE ME.

3.He called me to come over and get his stuff. dint answer so he texted when can he come over and pick it up.i will not answer to him to nothing ever again as long as i shall live.

Thank you all again.you people are awesome.thank you.

• the photo i am attaching is who i was ...when i was happy...

• BScorpio, just a practical suggestion for you - put all his stuff into few big garbage plastic bags (you don't need it in your place to constantly remind you of him), put it outside the door and text him to come over and collect it at certain time. Don't let him into your place, and either go out at that time, or be at home, but make sure he doesn't realise that you are in. Don't talk to him.

• And that beautiful, smart, happy person is still you, but going through a painful break up, which will lead to your liberation and return to being a beautiful , happy person once again. Keep this in mind ! Hugs to you, stay strong !

• yes voply..the thing is he has the keys so no matter what he can come in whenever he wants to..so i think i ll go for a long walk today..maybe i will sleep over at my best girlfriend s house if her boyfriend is at work today.

• That's a very good idea. Also you can change the lock. Anyway, put all his stuff into the plastic bags yourself, so that he wouldn't have to go through your stuff, while collecting his. Also, if you have any valuable things, money, documents, take them with you to your friend's house. Alcoholics will have no hesitation to steal from you to pay for their drinks. It's time to start thinking rationally and be practical now.

• Bldgscrp -

Take back your power! Change the locks. This is not out of your control. You call the shots on who comes and goes in your life and who has access to your things.

If you are on page 31, then it will be a while before my posts on the thread begin. I think mine started on Page 55 and then I have posted intermittently since then.

• Bldgscrp-

My post just disappeared and I forgot to copy it first.

I don't really understand.......

Go for a walk? Go to a friends?

The first and only thing I would be doing today is getting the locks changed. Take back your power! This is not out of your control. You have control over who comes and goes in your life and who has access to your stuff. You are still letting him dictate your actions whether you realize it or not.

Yes, alcoholics steal and lie.....

• Just ate lunch. I was feeling hungry earlier and could not explain my thoughts well enough.

Let me re-iterate.....

Change the locks FIRST, then go for a walk and go see a friend. You do need to get out and about and it is important that you take care of yourself.

I found this place randomly looking for charcter trat descriptions for V i r g o men because I do see some similarities in people that have the same zodiac sign. I'm not into Tarot and that stuff. My faith is in God through Christ.

I will say that no matter what sign, male, female, etc.......people with addictions are all the same. "My" V i r g o is an addict. Alcohol and whatever else ruined him. It just magnified all the negative V i r g o traits that are so common and made them worse and virtually erased all the good traits.

This place is great to gain a better perspective on how we let people treat us and how to gain our self respect back. Zodiac signs are almost irrelevent since there are a lot of liars, cheaters, abusers, addicts, etc. of all shapes and sizes.

Reading these threads and the feedback and support given will give you the ability to really analyze and think logically about the situation. It is normal to have feelings, but we must use logic in order to get out of these damaging situations. Otherwise the feelings will totally overtake and overwhelm you.

I'm ruled by my feelings, wear my heart on my sleeve....so believe me.....using logic does not come easy to me. I have had to basically fake it to make it. Now slowly but surely, my armor is getting hardened and it is less likely that I will let my heart have total control over my actions. I had to toughen up big time.

These guys really play on the compassion and soft hearts. I will no longer open myself up to being taken advantage of by anyone.

• BLEEDING SCORPIO I CAN UNDERSTAND YOUR SITUATION AS I HAVE SEEN IT WITH MY EYES WHAT THESE VIRGO MEN HAVE DONE TO MY FEW FRIENDS AND TO THE LOVE OF MY LIFE MY GEMINI. SHE IS IN THE SAME SITUATION AS YOU ARE. I WILL NOT SYMPATHIZE WITH YOU COZ YOU DONT NEED IT AS YOU ARE STRONG ENOUGH TO FIGHT THIS **** THAT IS HAPPENING WITH YOU RIGHT NOW. YOU ARE JUST LOST FOR NOW BUT WITH TIME YOU WILL RECOVER, I PROMISE. LOOK GIRL I AM A VERY STRAIGHT CUT PERSON I CANNOT SUGAR COAT THINGS SO I AM NOT GOING TO GIVE YOU ANY KIND OF CONSOLATION COZ IT WONT HELP I KNOW.

THE BEST THING YOU CAN DO RIGHT NOW IS -

1. CUT ALL THE STRINGS WITH YOUR **** VIRGO OR ELSE HE WILL KEEP COMING BACK WHICH WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO HEAL EMOTIONALY.

2. DONT LIVE IN DENIAL, OR ELSE YOU YOU WILL SUFFER FOR YEARS. CUT LOOSE ALL THE TIES THAT ARE GIVING YOU PAIN RIGHT NOW.DONT LOOK BACK.

3. ACCEPT YOUR BREAK UP, DONT LIVE IN THE HOPE OF FUTURE REUNION WITH YOUR **** VIRGO J*ERK.

4)ONCE A JERK ALWAYS A JERK, SO DONT EXPECT THAT YOUR **** VIRGO WILL CHANGE SOMEDAY AND WILL BE A NORMAL LOVING MAN. NO IT WONT HAPPEN. I HAVE NOT SEEN IT HAPPEN WITH MY FRIENDS AS THEIR VIRGOS ARE STILL THE SAME WEIRDOS.

5)NOT EVERYTHING IN THIS ******* WORLD CAN BE EXPLAINED THROUGH SCIENCE, THERE ARE FEW THINGS THAT ARE BEYOND EXPLANATIONS OTHERWISE THERE WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN SO MUCH SIMILARITIES BETWEEN EACH AND EVERY VIRGO YOU LADIES ARE DISCUSSING ABOUT.

6)CONCENTRATE ON YOUR CAREER AND STUDIES , REMEMBER ONE THING-THERE IS NO ONE ELSE ON THIS ******* EARTH WHO WILL LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOUR PARENTS.

7)YOU DESERVE A BETTER MAN IN YOUR LIFE WHO WILL ATLEAST TREAT YOU WITH RESPECT AND NOT LIKE GARBAGE. ARE YOU REALLY A THRASH TO BE TREATED LIKE THRASH???? THINK ABOUT IT. NO YOU ARE A LADY WHO HAS LOT TO OFFER BUT OFCOURSE TO THE RIGHT MAN AND ITS NOT A BAD THING EITHER TO BE SINGLE THAN TO BE IN AN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP.

8)DONT RESPOND TO YOUR **** VIRGO WITH KINDNESS, TREAT HIM LIKE A DEAD MEMORY WHO WILL GET ERASED WITH TIME.

9)FORGIVE HIM BUT DONT FORGET WHAT HE HAS DONE TO YOU.

10)IF POSSIBLE CHANGE YOUR PLACE WHERE YOU LIVE RIGHT NOW OR THE MEMORIES WILL HAUNT YOU.

I HAVE SEEN VERY VERY S H I TT Y MEN FROM EACH AND EVERY ZODIAC SIGN BUT THESE VIRGO MEN ARE INDEED LIKE SLOW POISONS WHO WILL EAT YOUR EVERYTHING - YOUR HEALTH, YOUR HAPPINESS, YOUR PEACE OF MIND , YOUR RELATIONS, YOUR NORMAL LIFE, YOUR GOOD LUCK BUT SLOWLY. THEY ALL WORK THIS WAY. LIKE AIDS VIRUS.VIRGO MEN SLOWLY LEAD YOU TO YOUR EMOTIONAL DEATH WITH THEIR NEGATIVE ENERGY. AND THE MOST F***** THING IS THAT THEY DONT LET YOU GO FROM THEIR LIVES EVEN AFTER THE BREAK UP SO THAT YOU CAN SUFFER FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. LIVING WITH A VIRGO MAN IS LIKE LIVING IN A DUAL WORLD.

GOOD LUCK.

IF YOU HAVE READ MY STORY YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT I HAVE GONE THROUGH WITH MY GEMINI FRIEND. SHE IS STILL HANGING ON THE STRINGS OF HER **** VIRGO MAN. I LOVE HER AND I WANTED TO GIVE HER LOVE BUT SORRY TO SAY - SHE LOVES PAIN NOT LOVE.

• Wow, GF, now I see why you are so bitter. The love of your life: Gemini left you for a Virgo man, never to return to you. It makes perfect sense. You need to take your own advice to seek professional help to get over your hate towards Virgo men because of your ex. It seems this forum is your hobby to get over your lost love. You need to move on and get over it. I can always break up w my Virgo and move on but you on the other hand seem stuck in this bottomless pit of hate. You need to be real with yourself and your issues. This Gemini girl really messed you up. You seem obsessed. You need to be on a forum discussing the heart of a Gemini woman instead of the heart of a Virgo man. I understand you want to help others but how can you help others by tearing ppl down? You spread negative energy and in my opinion are not helping anybody. Stay blessed! Sorry I'm not bitter like you and choose to remain positive throughout my life experiences. Virgo or no Virgo in my life, im a positive person and spread positive energy. May you find happiness one day. And to all the ladies dealing with virgos, be strong! Everything will work itself out eventually. For those dealing w their ex, just cut communication, don't be their friends unless you have lost all feelings for them. Be thankful your out of the situation. Ok GF, you can vent now about me. Lol

• LOL PISCES 78 YOU MAKE ME LAUGH HARD..SORRY IF YOU GOT HURT WHEN I CALLED YOU OUT ON YOU AGE SORRY, I KNOW PISCES ARE SENSITIVE PEOPLE. PLEASE READ THIS THREAD THROUGHLY AND MY STORY TOO..I AM ON THIS FORUM NOT JUST BCAUSE MY GEMINI LEFT ME FOR VIRGO BUT BCAUSE OF SHE COMES BACK TO ME EVERY TIME SHE GETS KICKED BY HER VIRGO LOL, NOT SURPRISING AT ALL. YEAH YEAH I KNOW YOU CAN ALWAYS BREAK UP WITH YOUR VIRGO THATS WHY YOU ARE STILL WITH HIM LOL AND I BET YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO LEAVE HIM UNLESS HE DUMPS YOU, OHH AND THEN AGAIN HE WILL COME BACK TO WASH YOUR BRAIN. BTW// MY GEMINI IS OUT OF MY LIFE NOW BCAUSE I DONT LOVE TO LIVE IN DENIAL LIKE YOU DO. I THINK I AM BLESSED TO GET LOVE AGAIN IN MY SAG FRIEND , SHE ACTUALLY LOVES ME AND ITS A WISER DECISION TO LOVE THE PERSON WHO LOVES YOU , BUT I STILL NEED SOME TIME TO KNOW HER .....BTW// WHY ARE YOU SO MUCH CONCERNED ABOUT MY HATRED ON VIRGOS ???? ARE YOU PATRONS OF ALL VIRGOS IN THIS WHOLE WORLD LOL??? I AM NOT OBSESSED WITH MY GEMINI AS YOU ARE WITH YOUR VIRGO FOR EIGHT YEARS THAT IS WHY YOU ARE ON THIS FORUM,IT SEEMS YOU ARE TOO INSECURE WITH YOUR RELATUIONSHIP WITH YOUR **** VIRGO.I DONT WANT TO KNOW MY GEMINI ANY MORE SO I DONT NEED TO DISCUSS HER HEART OR STOMACH, I FIRST CAME TO THIS THREAD WHEN I NEEDED SOME ADVICE FROM WISE LADIES AND ALSO TO KNOW WHY THESE VIRGO MEN KEEPS COMING BACK TO F*** WITH ALL YOUR HEADS???? NOW I AM NOT A REGULAR VISITOR OF THIS THREAD.I HAVE MUCH MORE USEFUL WORKS TO DO RATHER THAN PUKING ON VIRGOS. I LIKE TO VISIT THIS THREAD WHEN I FEEL LIKE . BTW YOU ARE SO MUCH CONCERNED ABOUT MY HATRED ABOUT VIRGOS BUT WHAT ABOUT THE HATRED YOU HAVE FOR TAURUS MEN OR SCORPIO MEN LOL ??? YOU KEEP MENTIONING THAT OFTEN THAT YOU HATE THEM . YOU KNOW WHAT??? DEEP DOWN INSIDE YOU KNOW IT VERY WELL THAT YOU ARE UNLOVED FROM YOUR VIRGO BUT YOU ARE COMPROMISING EVERYTHING JUST TO BE TREATED LIKE **** IN RETURN. I AM JUST LAUGHING AT THE KIND OF YOUR DEFENCE MECHANISM FOR VIRGO MEN LOL. NO I AM NOT GOING TO VENT ABOUT YOU ITS YOUR MISS CONCEPTION, I WILL DIRECTELY POST TO YOU IF I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY. IF YOU CANT DIGEST THE TRUTH ABOUT VIRGO MEN THEN PLEASE DONT READ MY POSTS.BCAUSE I CANT SUGAR COAT. WHAT DO YOU THINK HOW SHOULD ONE TREAT A S H ITTY VIRGO MAN ??? I THINK FOR YOU ITS WITH COMPASSION AND LOVE. IS NT IT ??? EVEN IF HE TREATS YOU LIKE NOTHING MORE THAN GARBAGE ???? I HAVE READ THAT PISCEANS ARE DREAMY BUT I NEVER THOUGHT THAT THEY LIVE INSIDE THEIR DREAM WORLDS FOR LIFE TIME. AND TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION YES I HATE VIRGO MEN NOT BCAUSE OF MY GEMINI BUT BCAUSE OF HOW THEY TREAT WOMAN IN GENERAL.ITS A LIFETIME HATRED. NO ONE CAN CHANGE IT. HOPE YOU GET THAT SOON AS YOU HAVE TO BEAR WITH ME OFTEN ON THIS THREAD. . BUT STILL I WILL SUGGEST YOU TO LEAVE YOUR VIRGO AND FIND A CARING , LOVING MAN WHO WILL AT LEAST TREAT YOU LIKE A LADY AND WITH WHOM YOU WILL NOT BE INSECURE EVEN AFTER EIGHT YEARS IN A RELATIONSHIP. WAKE UP GIRL WAKE UP.

• To be honest I can't see how blaming each other for what appears to be a common human condition could possibly help. Most people have been in this kind of situation and know how difficult it is to break free. It takes time, will power and lots of thinking to accept the reality for what it is and move on. What can help to accelerate the healing process is kindness and support, not picking on each other.

GF, I really hope that if you ever get involved with the Sag girl it would happen not until you stop thinking of a Gem girl as a love of your life. Heal first, get involved later, otherwise you might spoil this potentially beautiful experience for both yourself and the Sag girl.

• ConfusedCrab - I fear you are getting lost among all the other posts here. Okay, I have a suggestion for you because this is something I do myself when I feel overwhelmed with anything, I write it all down. I used to do it by hand, now I just have a Word document I call "Journal" and I unload there. Writing is very, very theraputic. It engages you in an activity and while you can start out just randomly venting, you will soon find yourself gaining focus. Yes, it's a bit like talking to yourself but with better results. If you do this long enough you will start to see patterns in yourself. Weak areas that need improvement and your strengths and what inspires them. Just as so many have found their way by writing and venting here on the thread, you (and the others) can do the same for yourself. There is always much that we might write in private that we wouldn't put on the thread. So give it a try when you find yourself in a pitch of anxiety. Clearly you are not finding a way to turn off that excessive mental energy, so put it to some use.

Sending you a hug my friend. because even though it may not feel like it to you, from where I am sitting you are doing a marvelous job of holding your own against your pesky Virgo's attempts to lure you back in.

Omg, I am so sorry about the Virgo boss situation. Based on Virgo characteristics (and I see this at my work very clearly) Virgo's are not natural leaders. I am surprised any time someone says they have a Virgo boss. Virgos are more inclined to run their own businesses and I could see working for one in that situation. A strange contradicition that they can run their own business but not rise among the ranks when working for a larger company. Although I would say that their success when running their own business is found at the cost of nearly everything else in life based on those I know and a few who have been mentioned on the thread. They get consumed with it, and yet, I honestly have to tell you, of the three V's who come to mind who run their own businesses, they have very little to show for years of effort and working like dogs. So it will be interesting to hear how "Hitler Boss" fairs in his new position. If I could put money on it, I would bet that he will quickly get repositioned, quit, or be terminated. Don't let him get to you. Just imagine the level of worry and stress you KNOW he is internalizing with his job and that should make you smile. 🙂 Virgos are their own worst punishment that way. Believe me, I work closely with one and no one can save her from herself. Agh. Which reminds me of the other possibility - mystery illness. That's what my coworker always falls back on when she lets her anxieties get the best of her. She has such a list of afflictions it's a wonder she's still alive (I say that with complete sarcasm in my voice). Cross your fingers he's a hypochondriac like her and he'll be out of the office more than he's there.

• (Barely)BleedingScorp - I am so proud of you today hearing you take a stand for yourself. Loved seeing your picture. What a beautiful lady you are! You are gorgeous and intelligent and loving and you will have absolutely no problem finding a good man when YOU are ready. I fully see now how pitiful your Virgo is for not appreciating all you have to offer. But how can he, because he doesn't respect himself. He takes your money and spends it on alcohol to avoid himself, he takes your time and generosity and then takes out his frustrations on you. When people respect themselves, they don't treat others like dirt. If he respected himself he wouldn't want to be the kind of person who finds it acceptable to tear others down and make them feel worthless. He would want better for himself and for others. He would want to encourage you in your dreams of getting your education and building a career, not turn you into his abused servant. I'm very happy you have realized today what you DON'T want to be. That is a tremendous step in the right direction. Keep going!!

Guyfriend - You always leave me shaking my head not knowing whether to laugh or scold you with your brazen remarks. It's wonderful having you back for a visit, but do try to behave okay. 🙂

• Jen I am actually laughing out loud to hear about that female co worker of yours, yep I think they are doomed with their own weirdness, my X works like a dog too, by doing this he has lost all his friends & good relationship with his relatives. He never makes an effort to nurture all those relations in his life he already have, I feel really sorry for this creature bcoz someday I know there will be no one left by his side to atlest talk to. He is extremely self centered but you are right they are not focused in whatever they do, they can work for hours & earn lots of money but their mind fluctuates a lot & that is the reason they change their jobs often , which is really pathetic. Oh boy did I mentioned about my X's anxiety disorder & nervousness ?? he is always tensed & anxious.lol.

I really want this virgo Boss out as soon as possible bcoz he is getting on everybody's nerves. He works for hours & expects others to do the same. He is 55, single now , divorced his wife 20 years back he has 2 kids. Someone told me at my office that he was cheating on his wife & never had time for her, that is the reason she divorced him.Now He lives with his mum lol.

Thanks for your Hug Jen I really need it. 🙂