The heart of a Virgo man

• i will start reading this thread right now:)

• CKharma, well said - it's all about choice. Glad you are feeling good !

• Hey Coolkharma! Nice to see you here and so glad you find yourself in a good space in life.

BleedingScorpio - How wonderful to have you here! As you can see there is lots of good advise and support for you on this thread. Please don't ever feel at fault because of your decisions, just take what you have learned and move forward. You can make things much better for yourself by simply accepting what has been and tell yourself you will now put things back on track. No matter how high your I.Q., this does not make your heart immune to feeling. If emotions were as easy to manage as studying for an exam, none of us would have to be here!

Now you say that your teachers are looking for you. Is there any one of those teachers you would feel comfortable with talking to about your absence? You don't have to tell them all the details, just say that you were dealing with personal issues and as a result things fell apart. The rest is not their concern. Your ambition to get back to work and whatever help they can offer is their concern. Ask them for advise on how to get back on track with your studies.

What I would like for you to do is to get mad enough about what Virgo has taken from you that you fire up your energy to fight to have it back. As long as you remain depressed like this he is still controlling your life. He does not deserve to have that kind of power over you. And for goodness sakes, don't give him the honor of thinking about killing yourself over him. NOBODY is worth more than your life. Right now you need to try to put yourself mentally back in the place where you were BEFORE you met Virgo. You were excited about your future, you had a plan, you had a goal to succeed and to be able to help your father who has been such a source of love and support to you. You have friends and family waiting for you to get through this small piece of your journey and celebrate with you.

Obviously you are a super smart lady. You are in an area with very difficult economic times and yet you were on a path of getting a higher education in a field where you are sure to find opportunity. I would imagine that it is very difficult for many in your country to even think about having the opportunity to get the education you have. So you have the intelligence and financial means to make that happen - please don't waste that the way that Virgo wasted his time and money on drinking. Take all of that good part of you and make something NEW happen. No, it will not be easy, but great changes never are. You will cut your problems in half and sleep better if you just tell yourself up front, "these next steps will not be easy, I have some challenges in store" and then have some faith that you can get through them. Imagine you are on the edge of a river and you must find a way to get to the other side. It is not easy to cross a river, but people figure out a way to do it everyday don't they? The other side of the river for you is getting your degree. Now start figuring out how to paddle your boat, or swim, or jump across on lily pads...whatever it takes so you can get there. At this point dwelling on that idiot Virgo is a distraction from more important matters - YOU!

Of course you are not going to forget about silly Virgo, they stick in your mind and heart like a thorn (and very often they simply don't go away - just keep bouncing in and out of your life), but you can work around that thorn. That's what the rest of us have done and in time, the wound of the thorn heals and you will be in a brand new place for yourself. Meanwhile you have it right, we are your friends here and we have all had our own soul-draining experiences with Virgos. So talk, talk, talk away your sadness. Put it all here so that you can sleep better at night. You have come to the right place to help get you past this Virgo man! Sending big hugs to you my friend 🐵

• Bleeding Scorp,

You have lots of good advice from VS and ABB--take heed. Jen as usual imparts excellent advice as well. This thread is really great...it's good you'll go back and read some of the stuff from the past--it'll help. I'll pray for you my friend and hope that you'll feel better soon. hugs

Abb,

I am taking your advice. No unresolved anything for Virgo that's a done deal. However I do believe I will be on my own for awhile and not get involved with anyone. Thanks girlie!

Girls don't worry about me I have gotten over worse things (divorce; my hubby the Aquarius left me while I was pregnant!) so I'll be fine. When I love I love deeply but when I realize I need to get over something I make a resolve and do it. Life is just too short for me to wallow over a man who is obviously not worth it! Yet I am human so it will take a minute. But I'm glad I have this forum and my sister to talk to if I need to. Thanks! hugs to all! 🙂

P.s. I found out why Aries is acting funny. He asked me for a picture and said he'd block my number if I didn't send it. I have updated pics on the site. I told him he's hoping that those pics are really me since he's liking me so much and hasn't even seen me in person! He told me he was really liking this one girl and when he finally met her he found out she'd used her cousin's pics! LOL! I told him what he saw of me is who I am but I suppose he doesn't believe it. LOL! I still think it's childish for him to be acting this way; not speaking because I didn't send a pic. I'm not going to respond to his text: "where is my picture?". That's all I get; not a sorry I didn't respond to your texts or call. This I don't need. Is this how Aries men are? If so he can just move on because I'm too old for this kind of childish behavior. He's very handsome but that's not everything if he's going to be acting like this! Anyhoo...I need to fold clothes...have a great night everyone!

• Oh! congrats on your new grandbaby ABB! I know you're just loving that cute baby to death! I cannot wait until I'm a grandmother but I do want it to be later on. My eldest is almost 19 and that's wayyyyyyy to soon to become a parent--still I can't wait! hugs

• BLDSCRP--I will poke my head in here briefly to respond to you, since you seem receptive to the truth. I hate wasting time/breath making long-winded replies to those who don't really want to hear what I have to say or even respond to 95% what I have written.....

I will say that reading this thread from start to finish is VERY important. You need all the input and introspection that you can get right now. I have written a practical book on this thread over the last couple of years. So, I will refrain from repeating my personal experiences and let you read them for yourself. You will find that our situations (yours and mine) are extremely similar in many respects.

I too felt like I wanted to die (figuratively since I would never actually kill myself over some jerk or anyone). But I know the depths of despair and the inability to concentrate, etc.

First things first (besides reading this thread from start to finish) is that you MUST......absolutely MUST cut ALL contact with him. No in person talks, no texts, no calls, no emails, no carrier pigeon. Nothing. If he refuses to leave you alone, then do what you need to to not respond to him. It is HARD. I know. I still love this jerk and it is HARD to have no contact, but the more I ignored his attempts to contact me.....the stronger I got.

You need NO CONTACT to help build your strength and resolve. Trust me on this.

Get angry and get tough. Cry at night or whenever because this is normal (I still cry from time to time), but after the grieving comes the reflecting on how BADLY you have been treated. It is the anger that you feel over that which helps make your heart and mind start to see things in the same way.

Think about yourself, your wonderful father (the kind of man you should be with) and the rest of your family that loves you.

Remember, the v i r g o is only thinking of HIMSELF........so it is time for you to think of YOURSELF and remove his miserable a s s from the equation....because it will NEVER get better with him.

• DevScorp,

Good advice, that's what I was trying to get my Virgo to understand--in order for me to get over him I cannot deal with him at all--no contact at all. He wants to have his cake and eat it too. Fine if he doesn't want to be with me and tell me to move on. I will but I can't have contact with him while I'm doing it. You cannot be friends with these guys until you are no longer vulnerable to them. I agree they say they are humble but they are the exact opposites of it! Think only of yourself Bleeding because I guarantee you the Virgo will put himself first...you see that already...

• BleedingScorp - Please listen to and pay attention to DevastatedScorp's story and her words to you now. As a fellow Scorp, you two probably do have much in common as far as how you are affected by the Virgos in your lives.

Gem4ever - There is a bit of kid in an Aries no matter what their ages. They are the babies of the zodiac you know. I see this all the time in my Ariesman. One minute he's all take-charge and the next minute you'd swear he was a kid, but not in an immature way, just sort of in a naive, happy-go-lucky way. But if you need a guy to be more of the take-charge way, then this could be a source of conflict or maybe even frustration to you if he were more child-like than responsible grown-up most of the time. I spent the day with Ariesman. We went mini-golfing (yep, his idea, lol) and went for a walk on the pier. We were talking about my past relationships and I rambled on and I finally said, "what about you? What did you have going before you met your ex-wife?" He said, "nothing much" and he said that he feels like he was always ten years behind when it comes to relationships and a whole lot of other stuff in life. "Delayed" he called it. He just doesn't grow up in any hurry. Interesting insight coming straight from an Aries (although I doubt that he realizes how very Aries that statement was).

I can also appreciate your Aries concerns about confirming that you are who you say you are, since he has been burned before. Maybe he feels that asking for one more photo isn't really asking for much. If that's all it takes to finally get to meet, why not just send him a photo? Having encountered a number of dating site liars myself, I suppose it's easy to put myself in his shoes, and I would say - for myself anyway - that if a person wouldn't send me one more phone I would remain suspicious. Not fair, I know, but I would.

Look at it this way, he's operating from a state of defensiveness. (You see for yourself how emotional you can become about someone just through texts and phone calls - he probably did really like her and she turned out to be a big fake. That probably hurt him a bit.) You don't want any more monkey business like you endured with Virgo, so you are on the defensive as well. It sounded like you and Aries were getting along so well, I hope you can find a way to meet in the middle on this so that you can finally meet in person. Meeting in person will really tell the tale of whether you're a good match anyway. I remember the Taurus guy I was talking to before I met Ariesman. Wow, we got along so well on the phone - could talk for hours - but something fizzled in person. Chemistry does matter.

• Gem4ever - "that if a person wouldn't send me one more phone" should have been "one more photo". I think I did that when my phone started beeping, lol.

• Beware Ladies!!! Being in a relationship with a Virgo man is Not for the faint of the heart.  I'm a Pisces and constantly find myself in relationships with a Virgo.  I've been with my sept Virgo for 8 years and  its been a hell of a roller coaster ride.  If I meet another Virgo man I'm running for the hills! No way, will I endure the torture of another Virgo relationship. I do believe the Aug Virgo are different from the Sept Virgo men. I think the Aug Virgo are more emotional and clingy while the Sept Virgo are cold and distant.

I've come to realize I'm the type of person that likes challenges and am not a quitter. I think I'm with this Virgo man to learn more about myself/relationships. Even though most days I want to scream and knock him upside his head lol,  I choose to learn from my experience with this man and try to focus on the positive ways I'm growing as a woman. "Every hardship is an opportunity in disguise."

My Virgo guy has good qualities such as independent, patient, easy going, logical, Strong, smart, sexy, gentle, humorous, down to earth, dependable, good work ethic, gives me space, etc. He's able to read ppl really well and usually he's right. He's laid back and reserved but don't underestimate him. He's observing and analyzing everything and everyone and even though it seems like he can be a pushover. He's far from it. He speaks up when you least expect it and tell it like it is. He don't care who it is, he will get his point across.

Negative side includes being cold and distant, worrying and negative energy (depressed at times), sexually reserved, always on the go (pursuing career), lying, etc.

I call him a weirdo and he tells me I'm weird too. There is lots of love between the two of us but it takes constant work and it feels like if we can get thru the week without me getting upset at him is a miracle. Pisces can be easily manipulated but don't under estimate us. We have strong instincts and intuitions and once we on to you, we usually know what's going on. I'm detailed oriented and notice everything while he's laid back and nonchalant, so it appears I start the arguments. Whatever, if it doesn't make sense or feel right, then I have a problem. I know when he's lying and I will let him know. He will keep his feelings bottled up and will let them out on rare occasions. Once he does let his feelings out depending on what he says, it can hurt your feelings or make you feel so loved. He's definetly not the romantic type but will do nice things like surprising me with flowers or a surprise bday party or surprising me at work with a gift. Since this doesn't happen often, maybe once or twice a year it's special when it does happen. He's charming and flirt with other woman I'm sure. But I think he's all talk, he wants other ppl to think he's the opposite of what he really is. I notice around other ppl he's this fun, happy outgoing guy; around me I see the real him, the worrier, the complainer, the quiet guy thinking about his future.

There has been infidelities on both our parts. He forgave me. He even said he blame hisself for not spending more time with me and showing me more attention. The constant rejection and being lonely in a relationship led me astray. I was good for a loooong time but after a while I figured he didn't care and was doing him do I started doing me. It's crazy because we been thru so much together and I've been trying to figure him out for so long and wondering why he act the way he does. Looking back at our relationship i understand where we went wrong. I was expecting him to be something he's not. I took his rejection and his ways personally. Now I understand how he express his love. He has his own weird way. Reading about his sign online has helped me realize it's in his nature to act the way he does. It's soo annoying but true.

I learned that being emotional and affectionate in a relationship is important. Usually I'm passive and a non aggressive person and I would expect my men to make the first move and shower me with love and be affectionate. Now I'm becoming more aggressive. Before I would keep my emotions to myself but now I learned to express it. Before I would tell my partners no to sex and think they're crazy cuz they act all retarded if you say no. Now I understand sex is important and crave it. What a 360 degree turn for me lol. I'm even more sexually motivated thanks to my Virgo.

Anyway it's been quite a ride. I'm not going to say Virgo men are the devil. Taurus men has that title hands down lol. But being with a Virgo is mentally demanding and I wouldn't suggest this sign to a woman who isn't willing or capable of compromising herself. They will def take you out of your normal character. But for me the transition to becoming the best woman I can be is worth it. Would I go thru it again? HELL NO!! 🙂

V men need to have "space" and time to theirselves To think and analyze. But I wonder what they're Really thinking about because whatever it is doesn't help in my opinion. They waste all this time "thinking" and still not perfect lol. My V guy still can't lie and tells on hisself and still makes the same mistakes like getting a car ticket over and over again, still have the same problems, etc. so I don't get it. All that thinking isn't helping!

• Ladies I have already wasted 2 years of my life over my virg x ,& I do not want to waste any more. Vs you are right he is using his ugly manipulative tricks to pull me again . He is using self loathing as his weapon. I have switched off my phone.

Welcome Bleeding scorp , listen to all the wise ladies on this thread & read the whole thread. Stay strong.

• a small part of me feels like shaking the living daylights out of you whom live with virg males, come on,..... do you not see the pattern??? i actually fell sick that you ladies are still keeping with these fello virgs, holy shit 4 yrs of us bitching up a storm and you still question yourself....... i have meet a wonderful cancer, soft , caring, sensitive, and a lot more, run away from your virg and fast, run fastly, i wont ever look back i know thats for sure

• thanks chick, i do look back and wonder what the hell was going on with me, regardless of what sign, any one that is such a complete ass hole does not need any attention of any sort, diss the virgss

• The male Virgo pattern is :

Step one - to gain acceptance from the woman,

Step two - to reject the woman one way or another,

Step three - But never reject completely, so that she would spend years of her life clinging to the hope of reunion.

Previously On this thread some one mentioned this but I forgot who , actually the description is accurate.This is actually how the mind of male virgos work. It really hurts.

• HELLO LADIES

HOPE YOU ALL ARE OUT OF YOUR VIRGO NIGHTMARES ?

I AM STILL FRIENDS WITH SAG , SHE IS A NICE PERSON AND FEW DAYS BACK MY GEMINI FRIEND BROKE UP WITH HER VIRGO J ** ERK BOY FRIEND , HE IS BACK WITH HIS EX NOW . GEMINI TRIED TO CONTACT ME BUT I REJECTED.

VIRGO SIGN IS REALLY A WEIRD SIGN WHETHER MALE OR FEMALE VIRGOS, THEY ARE ALL ACTUALLY EMOTIONALLY RETARDED. AS FAR AS PISCES FEMALES ARE CONCERNED THEY LIKE TO BE TREATED AS SHIT IN THE HANDS OF MALE VIRGOS. ALL THE PISCEAN GIRLS ARE IMMENSELY ATTRACTED TO MALE VIRGOS AND IN THE END SUFFER FROM LIFETIME AGONY.

I WILL SUGGEST EVERYONE TO BE JUST FRIENDS WITH VIRGOS WHETHER MALE OR FEMALE -THEY ARE NOT EMOTIONALY STABLE AS RULED BY MERCURY, THEY ARE GOOD WITH MONEY AND MATERIALISTIC THINGS AND JUST GOOD AS FRIENDS.

I MET A LEO MAN RECENTLY WHO WAS INVOLVED WITH TWO FEMALE VIRGOS . HE TOLD ME THAT BOTH THE FEMALE ***** CHEATED BEHIND HIS BACK AND LIED. THESE INCIDENTS COMPLETELY RUINED HIS PERSONAL LIFE AND HE IS STILL RECOVERING FROM THIS EMOTIONAL ****.

DONT EXPECT LOVE, AFFECTION, CARE, LOYALTY, COMMITMENT, EMPATHY FROM VIRGOS BCAUSE THEY DONT HAVE ANY OF THESE TRAITS.THEY ARE ACTUALLY DEVOID OF THIS KIND OF FEELINGS. THEY ARE JUST GOOD AS FRIENDS, SIBLINGS AND ARE GOOD PROVIDERS BUT NOT A GOOD LIFE PARTNER.

ONE SHOULD ENJOY IN LOVE ,NOT SUFFER IN LOVE. I WAS ACTUALLY LAUGHING AT ONE OF THE COMMENTS OF A PISCES GIRL HERE WHO THINKS THAT SHE IS SO PATIENT WITH HER VIRGO AND OTHERS WERE SO NOT PATIENT WITH THEIR VIRGOS , SHE IS ACTUALLY FOOLING HERSELF AND WASTING HER LIFE , TIME , EMOTIONS AND SHE IS VERY MUCH IN DENIAL OTHERWISE SHE WONT HAVE COME TO THIS THREAD FOR SUGGESTING OTHERS. SHE NEEDS TO HAVE A GOOD REALITY CHECK WITH HER J**ERK EMOTIONALLY RETARDED VIRGO HERSELF.

HAVE A NICE DAY LADIES.

• Hello to everyone...i'm happy to know that everyone agreed that Virgos are all retarded. I actually call him retarded every time he calls...every sentence ends with retarded...he found it amusing...so we are back again...now he loves to hear the word retarded when i end each sentence, phrase, greetings referring to him..aren't they really RETARDED? Now I'm sick and tired of it...i thought he'll get offended and stay away...it only made him cling to me...so as to test when i will get tired of berating him...in the end he still won...

• your words all of you is like a soul medicine.i could not ever begin to thank you enough,,

please tell me,because i am losing it,how can a person not at least apologize for what damage he is fully aware of having done to another person?this is not human and this is beyond my mind my logic.and i cant afford to lose that too.i have had my apologies in the past,i apologized too many times, i am extremely fair,this right now his behavior like he is offended or something just because i caught him on his lies, is NOT human.i was practically locked in my home just cooking and cleaning,i only went to university and to work so as i can help him during his current unemployment period.

i dont fool my self, i must be the stupidest woman on this planet, but not getting an apology but instead calling me names and leaving the house is not human is not decent is not normal.i dont know what to write to you,i have no words left i am empty.still you all ,to my mind,all your advice inside of me i know you re so right,but i feel i cannot do a single thing,i have stopped moving.i am in my bed all the time,i only stand up to go to the refrigerator or the WC. nothing else.i have sunk

thank you all again.i consider you dearest friends already.thank you..

• Please please help someone I am a Leo lady and started dating this Virgo man in January he was married, after seeing me for 4 months he left his wife and got a flat. We have been texting and talking seeing each other properly for 3 months and its been hard there has been lots of issues with me not feeling loved and actually felt sometimes as if I was a pain, however 2 weeks ago his wife sends him a message to say she has cancer he rings and texts her all day and she avoids him. The next day he told me he would go and see her and the next but didn't. Being a Leo this made me upset, frustrated and very insecure about where it would leave us. Admittedly I kept asking him and wanted to talk to him about it. In the end I found out his wife has not got cancer just some abnormal cells but when I tried to tell him he ignored my call. The next day I text to say I had had enough and I didn't know what more I.could do I then recieved one back saying that he loves me but I deserve better and im to move on without him and that he is to awkward and selfish for me. Please what do I do? I have text once a week later to ask if he ok and I miss him but nothing. I know his been to see his wife

• devastated Scorpio thank you too very much.i do have ended any form of communication,his cousin texted me "what has happened?"i did not reply a thing.i only pick up the phone to talk to my parents or my best friend here,which is practically the only one left,since he was feeling uncomfortable of my friends during the relationship.but an apology?is he for real?is he human?i could have moved on a lot sooner if i had heard a decent apology

• GuyFriend are you referring to me? If so, you sound very bitter. I am not in denial and know very well what I'm dealing with. I agree 100% that Virgo men make better friends instead of life partners. I do not know much about V ladies. What is your sign? I read some of the earlier posts but not all. And I have not suggested that I have more patience with my v guy than others have with theirs. I have dealt with virgos, Taurus, and Scorpio men and they are all nuts in their own way. Lol. So what sign do you suggest Pisces get along well with and won't be treated like *****? Pisces are suppose to get along with earth and water signs and like I said, I've dealt with both elements. And like I said Taurus men by far was worst than any Virgo man I've dealt with. Anyway, have a good day.