The heart of a Virgo man

• Malaika and Jodeesd - I'm still on the mend here myself, so not a lot to say, other than some random thoughts. These guys seem to get themselves into things with us and then they hit some little snag. With mine it's either guilt, fear of getting caught, or it's that he finds himself thinking about me too much and unable to do anything about it (in his mind anyway) so whichever the case, then he reels himself in. Trouble is, he neglects to tell me any of this. It's all come out over time and as kind of a rehash of where we've been. That's why I finally grew so frustrated with him that I figured he was better left on his own and I realized that I needed to quit letting his confusion drag me down.

Clearly all these guys have stuff they need to sort out. I don't know why they couldn't just control themselves in the first place and not involve other people (us) in their lives before they had their stuff worked out. It doesn't help me at all now to hear my Virgo say things like, "I can't tell you what to do, I just want you to be happy, even if it means that I lose you". We rarely chat at all these days, which I let be okay because, well, frankly I kind of dumped him when I said I was through with the relationship as it stood. But then, to learn that the idea of me finding someone else actually drives him crazy. Somehow that just throws salt in the wound. To think that he cares so much, but won't do anything about it.

Although I am not sure myself what I would have him do about it when I think about it all. I'm not 100% sure what I really want. Maybe the two of you are a bit the same. Malaika I've very much sensed this in you. Jodeesd you clearly have a commitment to your husband in all of this as well. What do you want from your Virgos? How would you deal with the consequences if you did get what you want with your Virgos? In both of your cases there are some pretty big consequences. Lives will be changed forever. I suppose this is also why I try to keep my distance with my Virgo and let him work his stuff out. He has to own the decisions that he makes about his family. I don't ever want to be responsible for that or be blamed for it if things went badly between us. HE has to make the tough decisions himself. So, there is no good solution but for me to hang on the sidelines, not let him mess up the life I have for myself, nor let him be a consideration in whether I involve myself with other men. I guess I'm in a snarly mood from not feeling well, but it feels like all these guys need to be kicked to the curb so they can figure out how to man up to all the confusion they bring into everyone's worlds.

I'll think on it some more and see if I can muster a more optimistic position on any of this. Right now they're all irritating me, but as I say, I'm still not feeling well. Just full of bad attitude here.

• Good Afternoon,

Jenever, I do hope you are recovering and in better spirits today. It was a breath of fresh air to read your last post as I too am getting really sick of all the behaviours exhibited by my Virgo. Now, let me say that I don't necessarily believe that the Virgo aspect should take all the blame. They just might be bad examples of a man and because we have all come to this thread they, of course, are all Virgos.

You said it perfectly - they should man up... Yes, wouldn't that be a refreshing change. I am still in anger mode, although it has decreased some the last day. You are right when you say that I am not sure of what I want. I really don't know what I would do if I were given the opportunity to make a choice. I do know what I don't want and that is this type of behaviour in another be it friend or love. I am just sick and tired of it. I do feel sorry that this is the way it is ending. I say ending because I managed to go through one whole week without contacting him and that is really saying something. I could never have managed it without the support from this thread and you all have my eternal thanks. I am not saying that this is THE END, but I am making very good progress.

I am looking forward to being able to get a shoe/sandal on next week and so be able to get out and about again which will be so good for me. More later.

Hugs

Malaika

• Hello again,

It is now Saturday evening and I have something to say.

At this time I am hoping that he never contacts me again because then there will be no opportunity for me to "melt" and get caught up in the same old. OTOH I would be upset if he never cared enough to bother. I just wanted to say where I am at because there may be others out there in the same position and thinking that they alone.

M

• Hi again...

(Have been checking on this topic almost daily, but I really rather not say anything unless I have anything worth saying, since these matters are very delicate...)

Just wanted to post the last news I got about the Scorpio(Leo Rising, Aries moon) girl... the one who suddenly disappeared, who I mentioned on page 30 of this very thread...

While she never talked to me again, or even gave me any signal of being ok, my friend(who is the brother of a colleague/friend of hers) told me his sister said that the girl decided that she really wanted to get in MIT(in USA), so she is studying a lot, and pretty much stopped contact with her friends and all...

I'm assuming she must've thought of me as too big a distraction... something she would have to delete.

While I am against this attitude... especially for a reason like this... I think that even if she was to do it, she should've atleast cancelled the going-to-the-cinema with me, instead of leaving me hanging and worrying. The truth is I'm not exaggerating when I say I've never liked anyone so much before...

I have done some impulsive things before(Courtesy of my cardinal(Aries) mars and moon(Capricorn), probably!), that might've hurt some people, but I always said what I was doing and why I was doing it... like: ''This game is ruining my real life... I have to quit it... sorry guys, I'll miss you all... my MSN is

[at]----[dot]--, I won't be coming back here, bye''.

Maybe it was karma.

Well, she BETTER succeed at getting in MIT now that she's done this... but I do kind of wish that she would get there and realize that that wasn't what she really wanted. But I guess that's rather mean of me, and that it's wrong to think like this.

...I've never been this angry at anyone in my life... maybe because I've never liked anyone this much.

But despite this, I think if she showed up again my anger would melt on-the-spot and I would just smile and say welcome back... not because I'm not mad, but because I still feel that we have so much in common that it's enough to absorb the agression caused by what she did.

But then again, I doubt she will return. When she makes up her mind, she doesn't give up.

And she's got what it takes to succeed, in any field of her life, should she choose to.

In the good old ''Old Soul'' fashion, I'll accept her decision and try to not judge her too much for it. We may cross paths again, or we may not. If we do, we do. If we don't, well... we don't!

• This post is deleted!

• What I think isn't that she is too busy studying to contact me... I think she CHOSE to erase me from her life because I was an obstacle, in the sense that my existance would distract her.

What I think is that she COULD have not done this, but CHOSE to get rid of me.

But I'm not the one who can complain most... after all, she kind of stopped talking to her friends for the most part also... although she still talks to them sometimes, I believe.

And I have accepted that she CHOSE to do this. While I would like her to come back, I'm defenitely not going to sit around waiting for her. I have my own life to live.

• Hey Stranger! (Hidden Diamond). Is there really no way you could contact her? Tell her you heard about her goal to go to MIT. Showing her some support might be a good way to go. I actually can understand why she might not want to get involved with you if she is planning on leaving. Refer back to why I had not seen Scorpio guy in 30 years - I went off to college and saw no point in creating a complicated, long-distance relationship with him at the age of 18. But, if he had treated me as a friend back then, simply kept in touch and understood that I was doing what I needed to do with my life at that time, well, things might have been very different. When it's an all-or-nothing situation that you create, well then that's what you can expect, all or nothing. Is there some in-between here? You may be raging but that's not what you want to be feeling. Can you perhaps just settle for being her friend right now? You are very busy yourself as well. I think you should give it a try if it's at all possible. I just don't think you should so casually give up on a person that you apparently value so deeply, even if it appears that she may have done that to you. If she has the smarts to get into MIT, then she's a smart lady. I think she may have very logical reasons for her actions, and maybe she is actually being sensitive about the idea that she doesn't want to get seriously involved with anyone, only to hurt them later when she leaves. Think about it.

Hi Mimi!! Hope all is well with you!

• I've thought about that, Jenever, I was the last one to send a text message(as a matter of fact, she probably had/has 3 of them in her cellphone). I have sent her an e-mail, after I went to her university to check up on her. No reply either.

I don't even know if she still uses the same cell phone, as I have not tried to talk to her anymore after that... The only way to try to contact would be to go to her university again, and that would:

1. Embarass her.

2. Make me look like a stalker.

Jenever: ''Can you perhaps just settle for being her friend right now?''

I didn't get to choose between being just her friend and being anything more.

As a matter of fact, at the moment she left, I believe we were still just friends, although, I think, really close to being more than just friends...

And yes, she's very smart... but also pretty obssessive does appear to tend to be very sudden, often. (Remember, suddenly deciding to come back to Portugal, when she went to study in Spain...)

Still, it's true that if she stopped talking to me in order to protect me... then it was mean that I thought she stopped talking to me just so I wouldn't distract her (first time were going to go out, and set the day, she said it has to be after the exams, because she really can't afford to get distracted, and that I was the biggest distraction of all).

... although I bet if that's the case she wanted me to think exactly what I did, so that I'd stay away...

I deleted her cellphone(well, the one she had... not sure if it's the same one now) number from my cellphone long ago... but I haven't deleted it from my mind.

She's always forgetting about her cellphone, so even if I call AND the number is right, odds are she will only see it later...

To tell the truth I really don't want to give up on her 'so casually', but the idea of being thought of as a stalker scares me out of my socks.

• Well, okay, perhaps she really has just moved on. I did forget about the jaunt from Spain to Portugal and now she's ready to hop over to the U.S. for a while and then...then what and where? It's not like she's ditched you for another guy or anything though, so you can feel good about that. Sounds like she is simply oblvious to everyone as she pursues some sort of personal mission. That, or she absolutely has no idea what she wants and will just keep flitting around the world indefinitely. I'd like to say you're better off without her, but she probably does have a lot of really good qualities. She's bold, adventurous and smart. That's a nice package. I'm sorry HD, I guess there isn't much I can say on this one. :o(

• Hi everyone. Jenever7, my story is very similar to yours. I understand your situation very well. Sorry for my english, i’m from far and away… Like you, i’m in love and in some kind of relationship with a married Virgo man. But, i’m married too. I’m Leo with Gemini rising and Cancer moon. He is a Virgo, moon in Pisces, Scorpio rising. Ups and downs for year and a half… We known for each other for 7 years, we live in the same building, our children is about the same age. His son is in love with my daughter, althouth they are 7 years now. Imagine that!

It’s hard to put in a few sentences your life… So, i’ll try…

I am struggling with my husband’s depression for years. We are together for 12 years, and 10 of them in black circle of his anxiety and depression. I love him, but i’m very tired. Sometimes i think that i’m alone with my daughter, paying bills and struggling with hard life, worrying about everything. Just like i don’t have a man around. And i don’t. It’s not a reason for my cheating. I guess, i believe in love. I believe that in this life anything could happen and that we could not prevent some things…

Virgo…We were friends. 2 years ago his best friend committed suicide. He was so sad and confused, and he called me than, he wanted just to talk with me and nobody else. Not his wife. I hugged him, and suddenly realised how deep was my feelings for him. And soon after that, after few sleepless nights, i began to avoid him, just to calm myself… trying to ignore my feelings. When i was seeing him in building, store or in a playground i was polite and always listen to him, but in me… it was a struggle! I know his wife, his children, so i repetedly asked myself What are you doing? But, you know, life is strange and love is strange… It was very powerfull and he came to me one day, telling me that he is in love with me, holding my hand, kissing my hand… So, how could i tell him that i’m not in love with him?

It was difficult to live in a same building with his wife, my husband. At the beginning we were talking about leaving our partners, we had guilt. And than we were talking about consequences. And than we realised that we couldn’t do that. So, we were seeing each other once a week, for months, just kissing and hugging. But, one day, it went further… And that changed everything. It was in a same time beautifull and dissapointing. I was dissapointed in me, not in him! And than Virgo in him started to work. After our first sex he didn’t contact me for two weeks. Do you know how is hard seeing him every day and you can’t talk to him, because playground is not a place to talk, or his wife is near. I was crying all the time… But he acted like everything is ok, like it’s normal not to contact me. After, when i asked him why is he playing like that, he told me that he had guilt, and have a huge guilt avery time he is thinking on me, how it was beautifull to be with me. I tried to not contact him, to stop everything, but it lasted few weeks. And do you know where we are nowdays? We have sex once a month, or once a two months, but everytime on my initiative. Once in a while he send me a sms like You are beautifull, or something like that… and that’s it. I suggest we can meet and he always say I can’t wait… but every contact that is not sex is not desirable… When i get angry about that and tell him, he just says he could not give me more. Once, in a sms he told me Please, try to understand me, althouth i know that you could never secretly love somebody… I guess that was his declaration of love. I am trying to understand him, i love him, but it’s very hard to be in his arms in one moment and in the other to be just his neighbor and smiling like everything is ok. It’s not ok, because i’m broken, and my heart too.. And a heart of this Virgo is a mistery to me… I know i must end this but i'm not brave enough. Like i don't have a strength to live this story, because when i'm in his arms, i feel that i belong there...

• Leogemini - what a sad and yet, at the same time, touching story. I am assuming that he has no intention of leaving his wife? Children involved? I think ultimately the "mystery" of the Virgo heart is that it is probably the least moved emotionally of all the zodiac. Not to say that they don't experience emotions, we both know that they do, but they control them so well. Even if it makes them unhappy, they just hold on to a thought and they stick with it until THEY decide (by all kinds of rational and practical analysis I am sure) that they can move on. My best hope with my Virgo (and putting myself aside - my best hope for him as a human being free to find happiness) is that his wife will leave him. So frightening for people to give up what is familiar even when it brings them no happiness. Because see there you are, bringing love and support and true friendship to him and yet he can not embrace that. Let me guess, because he has too many responsibilities? I don't have any answers for you, unfortunately. You are so right, your situation is very similar to mine. My Virgo just told me how much he misses me and looks forward to seeing me....but who can say when that will be? In some ways I think you have it much harder than me, seeing him around on the playground and having to live a double life. I can only imagine the pain it causes you. There will be no happiness for any of you - you, him, your spouses - until all of the lies can disappear. I'm sure you know what that would take. What to do, what to do....

• Jenever7 - You are right... It is frightening for him just to leave his familiar life and his responsibilities... I feel that he decided what is best for him and me and i can't change anything. He told me that he couldn't live with guilt, because of his children. He told me literally It's not right that I love you more than my children. Their happiness is more important to me. So, what can i say to that? His choice is to be unhappy in marriage, but content because he didn't hurt anybody. And I understand that. I can live with that. Don't get me wrong... If everything depends on me, if somebody tells me Hey, you have a pencil and paper, now decide what you want to be - I would't know... And there is something which i don't understand. Just like your Virgo - I don't hear from him 2-3 weeks, no sms, no call... But, i see him almost every day in the park, or i meet him in the building... He tells me Oooo, where are you neighbor? How are you? and I go mad... beacause i can't sleep, i think about him, and then he, with indifference, ask me that, like i'm nothing to him... It's the hardest... and i know that he is acting... but it hurts anyway... Playing role or having a double life, like you said. When i call him, he is there for me. When I said Lets meet, he will come... But, every time on my initiative. Like all the responsibility for our relationship is on me... Like I'm the one who is only interested... And when i ask him Still want me? He said Why are you keep asking me that? Of course! Like it's understood...

Self-control, i think it's a keyword for Virgos. And he will not contact you because it's understood that he cares for you, loves you, misses you... And if you turn your back on him he will come with tears in his eyes, not knowing what is happening... Maybe the keyword for us is patience...

• leogemini - I think (just my opinion) that the reason that he lets you carry the responsibility is because of his guilt. He can somehow feel like he is not fully responsible for his actions if you keep doing the work. But like you say in your last sentence, if you turn your back, then it all changes...for a bit...only until things settle back down again though. Then he will let things carry on just as they were before. EXACTLY how my Virgo plays this, other than he genuinely seems to want his wife to leave the marriage. I think there's some guilt at play with my guy. More so early on than lately because I think these long spaces of not seeing me somehow makes him feel not quite such a "bad man". It's all the same in his heart though. That's the part that's so irritating isn't it. The mental game they play with themselves when all the time the truth lies in their hearts. They seem to think that should be enough for us.

Yes, patience is always a good thing. If you're like me, you care enough that you don't want to bring him hurt, so you wait and see. Not easy though. But let me ask you this, you are so unhappy in your current marriage, why do you stay? Ultimately when one wants to leave an unhappy situation one should do it for themselves, not because of anything or anyone else. You think enough of yourself and your right to be happy that you find a way. Whether your Virgo were in your life or not, there may be some other issues here that you should be thinking about. I am divorced with three kids myself. There was no man tempting me from my marriage. I simply wanted to live in peace. When I hear your story I also hear the story of a woman who is finding no happiness in any of her relationships. No judgement here, just some food for thought from someone who has probably felt a lot of what you feel in several directions.

• Jenever7 - I feel like you understand me completely. You have a special heart and soul and I hope that you'll find a happiness that you deserve. But you should be happy enough just to be that kind of woman. It's very rare. I'm sure your Virgo sees that...

You're right that one leaves marriage for themselves, not because he or she thinks that it would be easier with somebody else. You leave one because you don't want to live with them anymore. The reason for my staying in marriage... fear. I'm not afraid of society, although I live in a patriarchal environment... where a divorced women is marked forever... I'm afraid that my husband will hurt himself. He is weak. And always complaining on me. Counts my every mistake. Every rough sentence. And than he gets angry like a little child telling me You said to me that, that, that... Like he wants to get reaction from me, but only one that suits him. Proof of love. But, I don't love him anymore. When I tell him that i'll leave, he tells me that he will kill himself or that he will go to monastery. Emotional blackmail. After quarrel, he don't want to eat, sleep, talk to me for days... I can't talk to him, like i'm talking to a child not an adult. So, when I decide to leave him, I must take responsibility for his life too. I'm not that brave. I'm thinking of my daughter, too. What did you say to your children when you were divorcing? When i try to talk to her, she just starts to cry. I'm afraid that I'll hurt her too.

It's interesting that I don't have a guilt when I'm with Virgo. Like it's normal to be with him. I don't know why...

• Hello All - I have some issues regarding a Virgo man I’m dealing with; I’m fairly new and started a thread but haven’t got any responses. I’ve been reading and you guys have a good thing going here I’m hoping maybe you can weigh in?

I've been dealing with this Virgo for about 2 years we are not committed and started off very casual which worked for me. I kept it very clean no emotions very hands off. Recently things have been a little more complicated my Virgo has expressed his “like” for me, now I have been learning about how people say a lot of things they don’t mean so when he gets in these expressive modes I take it with a grain of salt.

He has been away on business and he sent for me to visit him I had the most amazing time in a city I’ve never been to it was very romantic and he was a complete gentleman. The trip exceeded my expectations and also made me confused about what exactly going on. Anyway I was surfing the web came across some things that pretty much pissed me off. I confronted him about it in a non productive way said some other crazy things and now he won’t talk to me.

I gave it a couple it days to die down left him a voice message no response. I text him last night to see I would still send my camera (because I left it) he said yes, but I asked him if he got my message and if he was pretty much done dealing with me and I get no response. I hate this! I’ve apologized what does he want?! I am an imperfect human being who makes mistakes and this is the first real upset that has happened between us. I don’t understand how you can completely blow someone off like that unless it wasn’t real to begin with. Oh yea he has a Cancer moon if that helps…….

• Sweetmadness, welcome, I'm glad you feel at home on this thread. I've got to think about yours a bit. I'm trying to imagine what you might have found on the web that could have upset you so when it sounds like the relationship was only just heating up, you weren't at any level of commitment. Sorry if I read things wrong but that's how it sounded. Virgo's like to keep their secrets and they also don't like to be criticized. You found secrets and you obviously told him what you didn't like about it. Confrontation doesn't seem to be a strong point with Virgo's either, so you've got a triple-whammy going here. Seriously, my opinion, is this will take him some time to get over. You were right to give him some space. I understand you want your camera back, but don't try to use that as a way to create an opportunity to hash this through. Give him some space. Whatever you discovered on the web may be something he isn't proud of himself, so he'll be trying to sort that out in his mind as well. The apology was a good move though. Probably scored some points with that. Otherwise, in my experience, get ready to wait this one out for a while before you get any feedback from him.

Leogemini, it's late here and I need to get some sleep, but I will be back to you to share some thoughts.

• For anyone imterested I found this on a site.

Being in love with a Virgo man means living in a practical world, where there will no be fairytale dreams. If you are too sentimental, then better take a u-turn right now. You will have to wait a long time to get him involved in a relationship. Even when he does, don't expect him to sing romantic poems for you or stand under your window to serenade you. It is not that Virgo men do not know how to love; just their way of expressing it is different from others. They are extremely dedicated towards their family and friends.

They are constantly involved in helping them and have a strong sense of work and duty. Too much display of emotions makes them uncomfortable and too conscious. A Virgo male will stick to you when you need him the most, care for you and dutifully carry out all the responsibilities a husband is expected to do. However, don't burden him with extreme sentiments, mushy affection and tearful promises. If he doesn't run away, he will become too cold and even the subtle display of affection from his side may come to a stop.

This doesn't mean that a Virgo guy cannot be softened at all. You have to keep the temperature just right. Too much aloofness or too much closeness is not what he wants. A little bit of sensuality, mixed with some intelligence and an interesting disposition is what he desires. To him, quality of time spent with you will mean more than the quantity. He is usually very cautious while forming a relationship. If it still doesn't turn out to be right, he will bury himself in work, avoid social gathering and be triply cautious with people.

Virgo men do not run after girls and romance. Infact, they do not mind being single at all. So, you will have to make a Virgo realize that he has fallen in love and needs to form a relationship. Remember, subtlety is the key to all this. If he wants, he can seduce you very easily, while being subtle all the time. He is not prone to flirtations, so you have no reasons to doubts his intentions. Infact, he is too sensitive, selective and honest to indulge in such kind of behavior. The love of a Virgo man is clean, innocent and pure, though it may take some time to win it.

Never expect him to fall in love with you at the first sight. He is very cautious about everything and that includes love and relationships. Lying will get you nowhere with him. He wants a genuine and honest relationship and cannot stand dishonesty even for a second. Stirring the emotions of a Virgo male is a very difficult task, because he never consciously looks for a mate. Remember, he does have a heart; you just have to sway it the right way. It may take time, but it will be worth the wait.

Once you have won his heart, you will never again feel unloved or uncared for, in your entire life. His love will burn for you with a steady flame, which will never flicker even for a minute. You will be rewarded with a husband who is totally sincere, patient, dependable and forever loving. You will never have to worry about stability again, whether it is emotional or financial. A Virgo man is not at all prone to wandering and you will never ever have to keep an eye on him. You will practically be showered with care and concern, whenever you need them.

He has a sharp memory and will remember even the minutest of details. You wouldn't have to remind him about anniversary or birthdays or other important dates. He may not understand why these days are so important to you, but he will remember them nonetheless. Virgo men are not too jealous, but they are possessive in the extreme. They very loyal and will expect the same from you. It is better to burn the love letters of your ex-boyfriends. Once something gets over for them, its over. Emotional appeals and tears wouldn't budge them an inch.

So, better play on the safer side. A Virgo man doesn't like dumb females, who are ignorant and stupid. You may be the hottest babe in the block. But, if you do not have brains, he wouldn't even look at you. Impropriety and rudeness turns him off. So, forget wearing that short, revealing black dress of yours. His kind of female has to be clean - body, mind and soul. If you want to win the love of a Virgo male, make sure that you have impeccable manners, spotlessly clean house, excellent cooking skills and decent dressing sense. He is prone to finding faults in others, but please don't give him specifics reasons to do so in your case.

He will be a very responsible father and will help sharpen the intellect of the children. He will also imbibe good manners, etiquettes and the quality of helping the needy in them. You will never need to worry about discipline, as he will work on that front too. However, you will have to teach your Virgo husband how to express his love and affection and control his critical behavior. When he becomes a little cranky, just leave him alone and he will again be his usual self pretty soon. With a Virgo man, you will have a tender companion who will shower you all with love and care, even when you don't look twenty anymore!

• Thanks addictedtoriches, I'm sure anyone coming to this thread is sure to enjoy your post! I really appreciate the time you've taken to share it with us and can relate to a lot of it. What a fun read!

• Leogemini - are you still around? I'm sorry it's been so long...life....tooo much going on with me right now. Let me know if you're still following the thread and I'll write this weekend.

What happened to Sweetmadness...I wanted to hear what happened next. If you are out there give us an update if you'd like.

• Jenever 7 - I'm here. This is my favorite topic... I was ill and could't post... And there was some things that happened between my Virgo and me. I talked to him a lot and I was really dissapointed. We saw eachother last wednesday. He was gentle... but... in one moment it's like his heart is open and in second - puf, he's gone. He told me that he's thinking on me, but not all the time... And then he told me: What makes a different if i tell you that I'm thinking on you? He told me that we don't have a future, that every time he tries to think about our future, he hit on the wall. And he can't do anything about it. And that's it. He's not unhappy or sad about it. He just accepted this. It's like I'm the only one having the problem. He told me he's happy when he could see me, when it's all safe and when nobody could discover us. So...Is this love? I could move a mountain just to be with him, and he's not able to text me, ask me if I'm ok? He knew that I was ill. He didn't call. Now, I'm really mad! All the time I'm trying to understand him, to analyze his behavior and what he meant when he looked at me this way or another... And when I call him, he's there with all his "love"... But he's not even think about us like a couple... For now, I must collect myself. My all pieces. And I must avoid him. If he's ok with the idea of not beeing with me, not hearing from me, not kissing me... then let it be... Don't get me wrong - I know that he has obligations, that he could not live with the guilt - I understand that all. I have a family too. I don't understand that, if you do have a lover (and it's not a must) - you treat her like she's there only when you need her. Like she's a coat on a hanger. Like It's ok to see me occasionaly, it's enough... Seems to me he's not in love with me anymore. He told me he is, but his behavior is telling the opposite. If you're in love with someone, you could't control your emotions or need to hear the loving one... Sorry for all this, I'm mad... I know it will past in a few days... but this days... I am mad at him. Why he just don't tell me it's over?

Jenever7, what about your Virgo? How do you feel this days?