The heart of a Virgo man

• I have to say, I kind of agree with Guyfriend. He basically summed up what everyone has been venting about on this thread. The serial killer part could be extreme or not, I don't know - I've never done a profile study of most serial killers zodiac sign. What I do know is these virg o guys are super extreme in their actions. I actually think they're overally emotional and make actions based on how they feel in the moment. They tend to do this without thinking and regret it later. I wouldn't avoid vir go men if I were you guys, just take what you know and have learned and navigate differently through your relationship with them. When I was seeing my v g o friend I eventually saw everything he was going to do before he did it so it wasn't such a shocker when he disappeared or had tantrums. Its almost a little funny to see them play the game they do - it actually shows a very deep side of their crazies, lol.

• They probably are the bachelor's of the zodiac, and have a hard time showing emotions. But I think we may be frustrated because of that. It's ok to be frustrated but either move on or stay and try to change him. I don't think that will happen but let's not say Virgo men are totally heartless. No one is forcing any of us to stay--we stay because we just do. If you've been dealing with a Virgo man for a year or more you should know what he's capable of and what he's not capable of and make a decision. Staying longer than that and then feeling sorry for yourself because he's incapable of committing is a sad injustice to yourself. It's been a year now with my Virgo and yes he said he loved me--twice since saying it the first time. But we are no closer to being in a committed relationship than we were 6 months ago. I'm not going to make rationalizations for him and think that, "ok well if I hang in there a little longer maybe he will". I would just be setting myself up for disappointment. And even if it does happen soon it doesn't necessarily mean it will be a happy ending. True, you should be able to trust an individual when they say they care for you and give you some sort of indication that one day there may be something between the two of you. You should be working towards that. But when you see it's obviously not going there (as VS says "actions" backing words) then you should move on. Becoming bitter over a Virgo man not being what you want him to be is fruitless! They are very good at compartmentalizing their emotions. It's not fair that they won't be upfront and let you know that they may never be able to commit--yes it's downright cruel. But recognize the signs and act accordingly so that you don't become bitter that you wasted your time.

Ladies (and gents) have a wonderful weekend!

• Hi everyone. Interesting discussion. I guess I'm a little like Virgirl when it comes to Guyfriend's statements. After all, I've been present on this thread for three years and most of the points that Guyfriend makes are supported by the stories in the thread (I'll concur on the extreme of branding them "serial killers", although I suppose it would make an interesting study to know the star signs of serial killers). But I've lived my experience with a man who lived in dual worlds - struggling between the Dark and the Light.

I've never told you the full truth of what happened to my Virgo these past months. I told you the final things he said to me, but the episode that triggered everything was what he did to himself and his marriage. He did indeed physically "hurt" his wife, although to what degree I don't know. Tolerance for that kind of thing is very low where I live and when a spouse reports abuse there is no turning back. It becomes a matter of the State vs. the accused. This is for the protection of the victim and the fact that sooo many victims turn right around and go back to the relationship. Emotions cool and everything is forgiven...until the next time. So laws were changed and the State decides what happens. Maybe this is standard in the US now, I'm not sure.

At first I wasn't sure whether to believe Virgo's story, so I checked. Arrests for anything are a matter of public record. His verdict was "guilty" and he was sentenced to 3 months in jail and 18 months probation. I could see that he had already violated his restraining order before he even started serving his sentence. I figure he was either attempting to beg for forgiveness or mad as heck and feeling vindictive. He was unable to post bond, on the other hand, he served only 2 months of his 3 month sentence. I'm sure he was a model of cooperation during his incarceration. He is so charming and a good boy, when he wants to be.

In any case, this is real life and at some level, as bad as all of that sounds, I suspect with my Virgo, this was still part of the game for him. Looking back at things he said during the time that I knew he was in trouble, but didn't know how much, he was saying that this was "an opportunity for him - that he could get some counseling, find someone he could really open up to - and figure out if his issues were his lack of self-esteem or something else". He said it so calmly that my suspicion is that he might have actually planned his actions, knowing full well the consequences. I still have my suspicions that it was he himself who somehow found a way to "inform" his wife about me and his infidelity. To me it was no coincidence that within two weeks of me really ending things with him - and after over two years of him getting away with seeing me - that his wife suddenly figured it all out. I think he wanted her to know and that wouldn't have been as convincing (or hurtful) if I were completely out of the picture. Better to strike while there was still a connection with me.

The basic problem here is that he couldn't just make that decision on his own to fix his life before he caused incredible hurt and drama in many directions by his actions. If I were his counselor I would be asking the question, "what is it in you that can't see that there was a time when you could have made better decisions about how to handle your life, but you chose not to make those kind of decisions when it could have made a difference?" His utter lack of self-control and ability to take responsibility for his actions - always feeling victimized by the thoughts and direction of everyone in his life - his mother, his father, his brother, his wife, me? - he let everyone else tell him what to do and then was angry because he tried to be what they said he should be and yet still there was no happiness for him - still no one, including me, was showing him respect.

Even when things got so bad that at times he found it hard to "look at the man in the mirror", still, he could not muster the personal integrity or sense of responsibility or basic compassion to find a positive way to resolve his life without hurting others. He chose to destroy every relationship around him so that HE could find himself. And make no mistake, his actions make him the "star" of his own show. There is little difference between what he has done and the 3-year-old who throws himself on the ground in the middle of a public place screaming because he isn't getting what HE wants. Complete disregard for the appropriateness of his actions because he is so consumed with what he perceives as his needs.

And I will defend Virgo to the point that what I believed he needed was quiet. He needed everyone off of his back because there was more on his plate than he could deal with. The most honest thing that perhaps he ever said to me was, "I am weak". This is not a good excuse for the life he has led in the time I have known him, but perhaps it is the truth. He is a very weak man, who can't figure out how to manage emotions and responsibilites that everyone faces and deals with as part of life. He internalized everything to a point that it became overwhelming. Most of us have some resiliance to the demands of others. Imagine if you tried to listen to what everyone told you you should be doing and tried to take that seriously.

In retrospect, I think this is at the heart of his problems. And it is about self-esteem, and feeling worthy, and I suspect that the sad truth that is going to come out of all of this is that he is not the only one with issues. I cut him deeply I think with one comment I made at the end. I was so offended that after all that had transpired between us and the talk about how "you Jen are what's real in my life, all the rest is an illusion", that when I was the one being "kicked to the curb" I said, "all I know is that right now I hate your wife and I hate your mother - I am being rejected over the very women who led you to me in the first place. Now history will repeat itseslf for you." We had recently had a conversation about the patterns in life at all levels - whether personally or as a society - that just play out over and over because no real change occurs. We did have some great conversations. 🙂

So the irony, based on my experience, is that there really is a good person in these Virgo's but they can't find their hearts for all their minds try to work through. I always encouraged my Virgo to just find his truth and live it, because I could see it was there. All the other stuff going on was just clutter - as is so often the truth for any of us. We get caught up in the clutter and lose sight of who we are in ourselves. My biggest concern for him is that he now has even more people telling him who to be. He now has "professionals" helping him learn to be a model of society. If he attempts to mold himself to a new set of perceived expectations, he stil will not have resolved his basic need - to just be himself and be appreciated and respected as that person.

For all the punishment these guys dole out, and as much as I will admit I would have preferred to live without it, there is the chance that it pales in comparison to the little hells they create in their own minds and hearts. There is no justice or happiness in that, but it may be all there is for them. I'm honestly not sure my Virgo could find a sense of reality. When you can't figure out what's real for you, then I imagine it's hard to know what to take seriously as well. What matters? And all I'm saying just reinforces what we keep coming back to in the thread, and that is to know yourself well, respect yourself well, and live your life believing that what brings you happiness and goodness is supremely important because it's what you will bring back into life in general.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts Guyfriend. Whether we agree or disagree, there was a lot to think about there.

Hope everyone is enjoying a good weekend. 🙂

• i do accept what GuyFriend is saying, if not all i think close to 80% is virgo real character. Like he mentioned they only hunt for married women/men absolutely true, this way they can be non-commital, I remember once my virgoman said a nasty thing when we were in such a beautiful state of mind, he said its more a revenge he took on me, because i really really made him chase to get me, literally 10years of chase. But i could really feel that he felt not so comfortable after stating that, the fun filled action around suddenly became so silent, and i could know he felt bad uttering that. when we first met he was hell bend to accept that he was married, he was blatantly saying he is still a bachelor, yes they are a serial killer, not physically but emotionally. We still somewhere love them deeply thats why we are not able to let go and agree what guyfriend said. But yes when they pull you back isnt that you want to be in that arms forever?

• I say just shoot any male individual who happens to be born between 23 August and 22 September.

Or send them to forced labor.

After all, they'd only end up hurting people, wrecking marriages, and not knowing what to do with their life.

Or being sent to jail - Jails are full enough as it is, of people eating for free. The state doesn't need any more bloodsuckers.

Turns off irony switch

Sure, Virgos can have some flaws.

But I don't believe that's all they have.

And I don't believe other signs are so much better.

I did have a laugh at Guyfriend's post, but then I was shocked to see everyone agreeing.

Even I did agree with some of the things (Critical, Controlling, Negative, Selfabsorbed, Plays the victim, Secretive) but.... SERIOUSLY?

Racists? OCD? Secret psychopaths? Frigid cold-blooded serial-killing escapists who have no emotions, chase exclusively married women and lack s*xual skills?

One can rightly wonder - What is the writer smoking?

• FIRST OF ALL I REALLY APPRECIATE THIS LADY JENVER. SHE IS THE WOMAN WHO SHOULD GET A MEDEL ON BRINGING UP THIS TOPIC. SO THAT ALL GIRLS WHO ARE THINKING OF A RELATIONSHIP WITH A VIRGO MUST KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DEALING WITH-HATS OFF TO HER COURAGE. I JUST LOVE ARIES BB'S PRACTICAL NATURE-HATS OFF TO HER TOO.TAKE THIS FORUM AS A WARNING GIRLS. @GEMINI LEO YES YOU ARE RIGHT -I MAY SOUND HARSH BUT IT WAS ALL THE SUMMED UP VERSION OF TRUTH YOU ALL ARE VENTING ABOUT AS @VIR GIRL SAID.I AM JUST SHOWING YOU WHAT HAVE YOU VENTED BUT WITH A BIT BITTER TASTE IN IT. I'VE HEARD FROM MY FRIENDS WHO WERE/ IS IN RELATIONSHIPS WITH THESE GUYS AND WHAT THIS GUYS ARE CAPABLE OF.

VIRGO GIRLS ARE POLAR OPPOSITE FROM THEIR MALE COUNTER PARTS, THEY ARE VERY STABLE AND CAN DO ANYTHING FOR THEIR PARTNERS BUT DONT EXPECT ANYTHING FROM VIRGO GUYS,THEY WONT GIVE WHAT YOU WANT BECAUSE THEY ARE SELFISH TO DEATH WHEN COMES TO THEIR PARTNERS BUT THEY CAN SACRIFICE ANY THING FOR THEIR FRIENDS AND FAMILY..

@GEMINILEO- YES YOU ARE RIGHT VIRGO GUYS ARE VERY GOOD AS FRIENDS, JUST START A RELATIONSHIP WITH ONE AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS, YOU WILL BE IN AN EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOSTER RIDE.

@GEMINI4EVER- VIRGO GUYS HAVE HARD TIME SHOWING THEIR EMOTIONS BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE ANY. THEY ARE LIKE MACHINES DONT WORRY YOU WILL SOON UNDERSTAND IF YOU STAY LONG. THEY ONLY LOVE THEMSELVES, THE YOUNG VIRGO GUYS CAN HAVE SOME EMOTIONS BUT THE MATURED AND AGED ONES ARE VERY ROBOTIC. ONE OF MY FRIENDS WHO IS A CAPRICORN IS WITH HER VIGO BOYFRIEND FOR ALMOST 8 YEARS KINDAAA ON//OFF. SHE CRIES EVERYDAY BECAUSE HER VIRGO IS STILL SCARED OF COMMITMENT BUT TELLS HER THAT HE LOVES HER DEEPLY AND ALL THOSE PLEASING WORDS WHICH WOMEN LOVES TO HEAR. WTH.?? MY FRIEND IS HANGING ON HIS STRINGS LIKE A DOLL.I FEEL SO BAD FOR HER, I SUGGESTED HER TO MOVE ON BUT SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE STILL THINKS -"HE WILL COMMIT SOME DAY MAY BE ??"..

@GEMINI FOR EVER YOU ARE VERY NEW WITH YOUR VIRGO ,1 YEAR IS REALLY A VERY LITTLE TIME FOR A VIRGO, YOU HAVE ALREADY STARTED LIVING IN DENIAL.YOU HAVE DEEP FEELINGS FOR HIM ALREADY, YOU HAVE ALREADY STARTED FALLING FOR HIM THATS WHY YOU ARE HERE ON THIS FORUM SHARING YOUR PAIN WITH ALL OTHER GIRLS WHO ARE IN THE SAME BOAT AS YOU. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THESE GUYS ARE REALLY CAPABLE OF-TAKE

@CANCERLEO ARIES MOON'S EXAMPLE OR @LEOGEMINI'S EXAMPLE IN THE VERY START OF THIS FORUM.THEY BOTH LOST THEIR BABY FOR NO APPARENT REASON.@CANCERLEO ARIES MOON IS REALLY A STRONG AND PRACTICAL LADY , I FEEL SORRY FOR WHAT SHE WENT THROUGH(did she deserved it in return of loving her virgo????)

@VOLPY SOLPY HERSELF HAS WASTED 10 LONG YEARS ON HER VIRGO . BUT YOU GUYS LOVE TO STAY IN DENIAL. I CANT DO ANYTHING IN THAT CASE , I AM JUST SHAKING SOME SENSE IN YOUR HEADS. BUT I THINK ITS OF NO USE.EACH AND EVERY ZODIAC SIGN HAVE THEIR FLAWS BUT THESE VIRGO GUYS ARE SOME ALIEN SPICIES FROM DIFFERENT SOLAR SYSTEM. VIRGO GUYS HAVE VERY SLOW PACE , THEY ARE SLOWER THAN SLOTHS. BEWARE. IF HIS ACTIONS MATCHES HIS WORDS THEN PLEASE PROCEED IF NOT THEN PLEASE STAY AWAY.

I DONT KNOW ANY OF YOU GIRLS BUT I REALLY FEEL FOR WHAT YOU GUYS ARE GOING THROUGH BECAUSE I'VE SEEN MY FRIENDS WHO HAS SUFFERED OR IS STILL SUFFERING WITH THESE VIRGO GUYS. ACTUALLY VIRGO GUYS ARE VERY VERY SCARED OF LOVE, EMOTIONS AND INTIMACY. THEY ARE ALL LOST SOULS. THEY ARE REALLY DUAL AND DECEITFUL LIARS.

PISCES PEOPLE HAVE A BAD REPUTATION OF BEING LIARS OF THE ZODIAC BUT NO ITS NOT TRUE, VIRGO GUYS WILL DEFINITELY TAKE THE PIECE OF CAKE IN THAT CASE. GEMINI PEOPLE IS INFAMOUS FOR THEIR DUAL NATURE BUT NO THEY ARE NOT WHAT ZODIAC CLAIMS THEM TO BE.I THINK IN THIS CASE ALSO VIRGO GUYS WILL TAKE THE PIECE OF CAKE.I HAVE A VERY BIG FRIEND CIRCLE AND I HAVE MANY PISCES AND GEMINI FRIENDS BUT THEY ARE REALLY HAPPILY MARRIED FOR LONG YEARS. IN FACT I HAVE FRIENDS FROM EACH ZODIAC SIGN EXCEPT VIRGO MALE, BUT I KNOW THEM BECAUSE OF MY FEMALE FRIENDS WHO ARE IN ON/OFF RELATIONS WITH THESE GUYS. ANY GUY CAN BE ABUSIVE, AND VIRGO GUYS ARE NOT ANY EXCEPTION, THEY CAN BE EQUALLY- PHYSICALLY ABUSIVE AS THEY ARE ABUSIVE MENTALLY BUT MOST OF THE VIRGO GUYS ARE EMOTIONALLY ABUSIVE TO THEIR PARTNERS.

VIRGO GUYS ARE EXTREMELY MANIPULATIVE AND CAN CRY WITH OUT ANY SHAME JUST TO MANIPULATE YOU.THEY ARE DELUTIONAL AND LOVES TO LIVE IN THEIR FANTASY WORLD OF MISERY AND IN BETWEEN INNOCENT GIRL'S HEART GET CRUSHED BECAUSE OF THEIR STRANGE AND WEIRD NATURE.

THEY CANT MAKE ANY ONE HAPPY NOT EVEN THEMSELVES. THEY CREATE A TRAIL OF DESTRUCTION AND IN THE END SUFFER FOR THEIR OWN ERROR OF JUDGEMENTS WHICH LEADS TO HAMARTIA.

I AM SURE THERE ARE GOOD VIRGOS IN THIS WORLD TOO BUT THE LADIES ARE COMING HERE BECAUSE OF THE BAD ONES THEY HAVE ENCOUNTERED.

• Guyfriend,

You have your opinion as we all do here. I'm not going to defend my stance because that is what I feel about my friend who happens to be a Virgo. I haven't known him for long but I saw what he was about along time ago (also this forum has helped me see a few things as well) and I've accepted it and we are friends now. I still say people show who they are in a short time, even the infamous Virgo. If women choose to stay in a relationship with the type of person you all describe it's their fault. You're correct these men say what they know women want to hear. I know my Virgo said he loved me to get me to stick around...duh. He doesn't want a relationship and I know that. But I'm not trying to make him into something I want him to be. It's too easy for me to just wait and the right one will come along for me. I'm not so desperate for love that I would misconstrue someone mistreating me as love...ha! And there are strong women on here taking that same stance and removing the perpetrator from their life--yay!

These men are not diabolical as some would paint them to be--if you don't enable them. Women give them the power to do as they do. Love? Clearly if you are mistreated and they disappear that doesn't indicate love. Yet women stay. I do believe they get involved with married women because there's no committment. But married women get involved with them as well...but to each his/her own.

This forum has helped me to see that there are many similarities in each Virgo man we know. It is an outlet for people to vent. To me, no one is more wrong or more correct in what they say about these people. And definitely no one's opinion should be discounted. I'm a true Gemini as I see all sides.

• Guyfriend, first, would you please write in small letters, as it's difficult to read in capital letters - it hurts the eyes. Secondly, I wouldn't say that 10 years spent with my Virgo friend were a waste - actually I've learned a lot from him, like he has learned a lot from me. He is still a dear friend, despite our frictions and my analytical tendencies 🙂 (which I do mostly out of "scientific" interest). It all just depends on what you are looking for - if your main objective in life is to create family, then sure, Virgo is not your guy, but that's not my goal. Personally I don't want anything emotional from him, I just enjoy his company and a sense of humour. No denial - I see him exactly for what he is and it's just fine for the kind of relationship we are having , called friendship. We are not romantically involved (well, at least I am not). There was time in a past when we were, but that time is long gone. In fact, I am romantically interested in someone else, so please stop presenting me as a victim here.

HD, most people are agreeing with some parts of what GF is stating, not with the whole conclusion. He has taken it to extreme and I personally find it shocking as well. Hitler was not a Virgo, nor was Stalin, nor Saddam Hussein. OCD is a very common disorder, by the way, and Virgos are prone to it, there is no way around it (at least those I know). That doesn't make them psychopats.

• Well just for the record Guyfriend, I came here not to bash Virgo's but because I was so deeply confused with my situation with my Virgo as well. I've never had relationship troubles where I couldn't eventually see an answer. My motto has always been, "when a guy makes me more unhappy than I could ever imagine being if I were alone" then that was all I needed to feel. The answer is clear. The relationship was over. Things were different with my Virgo. I understand that a lot of our involvement was pure empathy. We had many similar experiences in our upbringing - not happy experiences - and his were worse on many levels. The situation he described with his marriage was very similar to mine as far as living in a loveless situation. I think we understood each other at a deep level - except for how we problem-solved our relationships.

Suffice to say, I don't deserve any kind of medal, what I deserved was truth from this one particular man because if I'd had that then I wouldn't have come to this forum in the first place. When my practical self couldn't solve this one, I looked for spiritual solutions. I am as surprised - and just as much dismayed - to find such a similar pattern of behavior among some Virgo men.

Emphasis on "some" HiddenDiamond. I can understand how Guyfriend's comments could make you feel defensive, but certainly you see the characteristics that are consistent throughout the thread. While Guyfriend has taken some editorial liberties, there's a lot there that has proven true - with some Virgos. If I were to ever find myself involved with a Virgo again and saw the patterns of behavior that we have become so familiar with, I would believe 100% that I could predict what would happen next. When we have had new people join the forum and they are in that first stages of frustration and confusion and questioning, inevitably the rest of what plays out is what we could have predicted based on the pattern. I don't think it matters what sign it is at all, it is about the pattern of behavior. If I see it in any man going forward, I will get out while I am ahead.

If human behavior weren't a very predictable thing, then the world wouldn't be full of psychologists. On that note, it didn't even occur to me that my tax dollars just supported my Virgo through two months of jail and who knows how much mandatory counseling before he is through - until you mentioned the expense of jail time. Counseling can be very expensive. You see, I never said my Virgo was a stupid man. Maybe that's why he was so comfortable with seeing prosecution as an "opportunity". He was doing it for the free counseling. I hope that my tax dollars are a better investment in him than my love has been. 😉

• Plus, HD, you personally sound like a very nice guy, devoted to the girl you love, so none above applies to you. I'm an Aries, and I know some Aries I wouldn't like to be friends with. Every zodiac sign has a down side. It just that Virgo's down side happens to be particularly painful for romantic partners - because Virgos are so clever, charming, but indecisive and elusive, and women tend to fall for them big time. Therefore the hurt is felt much deeper as a consequence, compared to the other signs.

However, any generalisation taken to extreme usually becomes, well, extreme, discriminational and counter productive.

• ????????????????????????????????????????

• I can understand where this guy friend is coming from.His description about virgo male really fits my ex . My ex was all that guy friend has described. Women who were unlucky enough to experience such horror will be able to relate with guy friend's comments. Women who went through this pain and suffering will agree with guy friend. My virg ex was Satan in disguise of human. But I was lucky enough to escape his torture but I've had to sacrifice my baby for that evil creature.

After my break up I met two other virg creatures ,

One was a pathological liar and the other one was a womanizer. wow. I never thought that their traits can be so similar. I just ran the opposite direction. I've told before that I will never date another virgo in my life I will prefer to jump from a hill than to date another one again.No.

Have a nice day ladies... 🙂

• Miss volpy solpy you recently stated that you never mentioned in your posts that you've wasted your life on your virgo FOR 10 YEARS ... OK ,ok,ok !!

As you have stated on 28th April 2012 -pg 407 . -"" I wouldn't say that 10 years spent with my Virgo friend were a waste""'

But your post on May 19th 2011 pg no-108-- shows something else miss volpysolpy-

You've written that-"" should stop seing him as my partner and should let him be what he really is - a room mate. Whatever good we had in the past, it's all inside my head, it's not the reality anymore. One good thing came out of my story - now it can serve to others as an example of what not to do.:-) I regret having wasted more than 10 years of my life on him. Hope you guys do better than I did."" ---- now plz dont tell that some body else has written all these stuffs using your name .....You yourself have had played the victim before, I am not making you a victim for your kind info.

I AGREE WITH "@LADY JENVER AND @CANCERLEO-ARIESMOON" - NOBODY CAN UNDER STAND THEIR PAIN OR WHAT THEY HAVE REALLY GONE THROUGH. THE DARK SIDE OF VIRGO IS REALLY REALLY DARK DARKER THAN SCORPIO'S DARKNESS.

REMEMBER LADIES ITS A DUAL SIGN (Virgin with wings). VIRGO CAN BE AN EARTH SIGN BUT ITS NOT A STABLE SIGN AT ALL, IT ALWAYS FLUCTUATES AND SHIFTS. THANK GOD THAT VIRGO GIRLS ARE DIFFERENT FROM THE GUYS.

ASTROLOGY SAYS VIRGO IS ONE OF THOSE NEGATIVE SIGNS OF THE ZODIAC. THE VIRGO SIGN IS A FEMININE SIGN.ITS A BLESSING FOR VIRGO GIRLS BUT CURSE FOR GUYS - IT IS FOR THE SIGN THAT MAKES A VIRGO GIRL SO FEMININE , HOMELY A GOOD MOTHER AND WIFE BUT THE SIGN FLUCTUATES IN A MAN'S BODY WHICH MAKES A VIRGO MAN A BAD LOVER OR PARTNER. MOST OF THE VIRGO GUYS I'VE HEARD ABOUT ARE SHY BECAUSE OF THEIR SIGN WHICH IS FEMININE IN NATURE.

• Guyfriend don't bully VS. She is free to write what she wants, when she wants.

There's no point in thinking 1 year ahead of time, each time you write something. You write based on what you feel at a certain moment.

Also, I don't mean to be unpleasant, but could you not write in caps all the time? It does hurt my eyes.

Also VS thanks for the compliment! I'll accept 2 parts of it.... the 'devotion' part, and the 'indecisive' part 😛 I do consider myself pretty devoted. And I'm also indecisive... but NOT when it comes to love - When I like someone, it's only them. More like when my friends ask me whether I'll have dinner at home, or come with them to McDonalds 😛

Or ''Will you go to the 8AM class tomorrow?'', or... ''I have 2 birthday parties - which one to go to?''

About aries... one of R's best friends (Y, I believe - don't remember completely the letters I gave to each of them) is an Aries, and she's a really amazing person - very wise even though she's only 22. I have the utmost respect for her. (Perhaps she's a bit too radical in some decisions or opinions, but still.)

On the other hand the Ex-BF(is he an EX? I think so, but they have broken up more times than I can bother remembering xD) of X was an Aries. He was way violent. And jealous. If any guy so much as looked at X, he'd threaten them with physical agression.

Never threatened me though. He never told me this, nor did X... I learned through R, since X told R, and R told me. He didn't feel like I was a threat, because according to him I was a loser.

So yeah there's aries I don't like, as well 😜

And you, like X seem like a very wise woman 😄

(Well, defenitely wiser, because of a longer life experience, but you know what I mean!)

--- // ---

Also J, sent you some messages! 😄

• GF, yes, I did say those words at the time, trying to to make a point that this kind of relationships should be avoided . That doesn't make my Virgo friend an evil person, that only means that in some areas of our lives we were not compatible and that I stayed emotionally connected to him for longer than I should have. If you ask me now whether I would have changed anything in my history, thinking better, I'd say no. Today I am in a good emotional place and a h e l l of a lot wiser than I used to be - I wouldn't trade it for anything. That's hardly a victim position, is it ?

I understand that your comments come from the place of wanting to help, but frankly, they sound a bit like a witch hunt, which is not a good idea. We want to help people to move on with their lives after heart breaks, not to generate negativity.

• THE DANGER IN DATING A CONTROL FREAK KNOWN AS VIRGO MEN -

{ Aren’t VIRGO MEN always described as “control freaks” or "too much controlling" in every// any astrology text//Site ??? Interesting enough huh?…}

It starts innocently enough. At first you may be flattered and think that the first signs of control in your relationship are cute. Think again. Many women have had their lives turned upside down by a controlling man. Some women have had to escape their situations with nothing but the clothes on their backs. Never ignore signs of control in a relationship. To do so can be one of the most dangerous mistakes a woman can make.

Control freaks actually fear losing you. They actually suffer from low self-esteem that they have learned to mask by controlling behavior. Some people are just bossy( WHICH IS NOT CONTROLLING BEHAVIOUR). That needs to be distinguished as a different behavior then controlling behavior.

Let’s say you have short hair. The control freak will say something to you like “I like your hair better when it’s long.” The next time he will say, “Don’t ever cut your hair short again or I will leave you.” In order to control you this man will try and tear your self-esteem down. Look at it this way; lets say you are a building that wants to be the tallest building in town. You have two choices. You can build yourself up or tear the other buildings down. The controlling man tears everyone around him down to build himself up.

Controlling men, if allowed, will control every aspect of your life. At first a woman will fight it. After a while a woman learns that it’s easier for her to just keep quiet. She stuffs her feelings and does what he wants. She may resent it. Just when she decides to say something to the man he does something nice and so she keeps her mouth shut again and again.

If you finally sit down and confront the controlling man he acts as if he doesn’t know what you are talking about. In fact, most controlling men never will admit to being control freaks. They believe the world revolves around them and that you should just simply give in to them and their desires.

Most controlling men don’t show this side of themselves until you are either living with them or married to them. By then you are “hooked” and they believe that they have you exactly where they want you. You can’t change them and so, unbelievably, a lot of women simply give them their way.

One woman found out exactly how controlling her husband was when she stayed at the gym for an extra thirty minutes. When she got home her new husband was agitated and demanded to know exactly where she had been. She explained to him that she was talking to friends and time simply got away from her. He let her know, in no uncertain terms, that when she told him she would be home at a certain time he expected her home at that time. The next time she found herself running a bit late she began to get anxious. This is a prime example of how the tearing down of a woman by a control freak begins to dominate her life.

A good relationship is built on trust. Controlling men are, therefore, very difficult to form a trusting relationship with. Unless they can control every aspect of a woman’s life they aren’t easy to live with.

So if you are involved with a controlling man what should you do? Realize that this relationship may never change. Most controlling men are so insecure that, without serious counseling, they will never change. Life is short. Relationships should be built on mutual trust. With the controlling man a woman loses herself in pleasing him. Nothing is worth the loss of your own self-esteem. Consider it a life lesson and move on. Close the door and never look back, for your own good. This isn’t love, it’s dysfunction, and you don’t need it.

• guyfriend, I ahve several brothers are virgos, and the other brothers are of different signs. your perception on the virgo male is exaggerated and way too dark. your interpretation on the virgo male is gross, and none of what you describe is the truth on virgo males but rather describes the majority of MEN. and bad men only. sure they're are bad virgos just like there are bad leos, aries, and even cancer males are the worst liars around. all of us are capable of darkness, even you are, you have demostrated your darkness very well. you sound like a control freak yourself trying to convince people here you know Virgos better than anyone else. you come off as a control freak, a manlipulator, and well just a bit of a nutjob. have you considered seeing a psycho therapist to help you with your twisted view of virgos.

• This is a good post, GF. Just want to add that the worst control freak I ever met in my life was an Aries. I also knew a very controlling Scorpio, but the person who has caused most damage to me personally in a relationship was a passive agressive control freak Taurus ( a long time ago). My point is - no matter what the sign, control freaks, both men and women do tend to undermine one's self esteem, which makes it more difficult to break free from them. GF is right about it, and it is better to avoid control freaks when you see the first signs. However, after the break up it is extremely important not cling to your pain forever and not see yourself as a helpless victim. Otherwise you would never truly set yourself free.

• smh