The heart of a Virgo man

• Jen, I really hope that Ariesman and you somehow work out. I believe little distance can sometimes make us see things in perspective - either you will drift apart, or realise how much you like each other and make a plan to be together.

• Have just written 2 messages and both disappeared...What a drag !

• sigh

• Voplysoply - Please try to remember to select all and copy before you hit "submit post". I'm bummed that we lost your posts too! 😞

The Virgo Detox thread...love it. Maybe we should just start a new thread with that title. This massive thread seems to have answered my initial question of whether one can trust a Virgo to put his heart into something and, as you say, sustain it. Answer: Don't count on it.

As for Ariesman, that's all true VoplySoply. AriesBB made a good point too about his ability to support himself. Even if I could afford to support a man, I don't think that I could be comfortable with that if he were perfectly capable of working himself. I could never see myself going into a more serious relationship with someone who didn't earn a living on his own or who wasn't willing to contribute. Ariesman is no slacker, he has a lovely home and takes good care of it and his son. He has obviously been successful so far, but if future prospects for new work are dwindling here, then AriesBB is right, that could all change.

He says he won't work for $10 an hour just to kill time, says it's not worth the trouble. Well...see...little Cancer me's reaction to that is 😮 Lol! Working for some money, and experience, and the networking potential is better than sitting home on your pride in my way of thinking. But, if he thinks the better solution is to leave for the big bucks, then that's what he should do. I can only assume that this is a serious financial issue if he is willing to leave his son for such long periods of time. I'm also glad that this comes up now rather than down the road when I might not be so detached about it. Right now I don't see it as him leaving me behind. Right now I find it disappointing but not devastating. Later I would probably be more emotional about it because I'd be more emotional about him. So the timing is good in that respect. Well sort of...since his plan is nebulous there's the chance that he won't leave until late summer and that leaves quite a few more months to get emotional about it all. That's where you gals come in I guess. When I'm boo-hooing over this come August you can all talk me out of it. 🙂

• Scorpwithwings - What's wrong??

• Jen,

I'm rooting for you and Ariesman too!

• Thank you all for your words of truth and encouragement. It has given me the strength to let go, today anyway.

• Hello Jen, VS, ABB, and all and welcome to all the newbies! I am alive and kicking! I had to start by catching up on all the posts. I have been following closely for a while but was always on the run onto something. Been really busy. Jen, I see progress! 🙂 Ariesman seems like a nice guy indeed and you seem comfortable with him to some extent. The distance that is about to be created will be the ultimate test to determine whether this was meant to be or not. VS, I see you are doing well as well. I missed you guys plenty!

It has been 6 weeks since my Virgo left and not a word and not expecting one. I am moving along and staying busy. I see many of us here seem to share that they let their Virgos go, but their Virgos keep coming back to them. Well, I am sanguine that my Virgo WILL NOT communicate or come back ever again. From knowing him, he is too much of a coward and has no face. I am confident that our end is the end. But again, I think, I have made it pretty clear to him that when I am done, I am done. My best friend, on the other hand, has a bet with me that it is not over and that somehow, someway, he will find reason to contact me. So ladies, you all gotta root for me to win this bet. I am pretty sure for some reason.

On the relationship front, still hanging out with Sag from time to time. We have NOT expressed any feelings towards each other and I am okay with that. Just enjoying the single life!

Ladies, especially those of you are just now discovering the pains that come with being with a Virgo, stay strong. Know what you want and stand firm to accept nothing less than what you want. It is the way this world operates today and we should all have such resolve. Players gotta go. You are better off happy alone than with someone who will cause you pain, sorrow, heartache, you name it. That has been my way and as sensitive as I am (cancer), I find that this is the only way to keep it moving!

Stay strong my dear angels and friends and soon you will see the blessing in disguise for each of your situations!

Peace.

Other than the above update, I really don't have much.

• Thanks Gem4ever. 🙂

Rosie!!! Thanks for stopping in to say hello and share your good thoughts for everyone. Hugs and love to you!

• Hi all,

Busy week but trying to follow the thread. Jenever, thank you so much for your words and post the other day. Sorry it has taken me a couple of days to reply. Your words make me think! What you describe with your former Virgo...well there are days and days, right? I have experience that with a Cancer, a big love of my life and even though I have accepted is in the past, there is a part of me that still has the hardest time letting go...he left the relationship saying he was in love with me, how does anyone does that and just move on? I think they say stuff like that just in case, so that you are hooked forever, or worse yet, they know themselves so little that they truly mean it in the moment but do not internalize the consequences of what they are saying...

It is great that you and Ariesman are finding the path everyday. As for his move, until it happens, it may or may not happen. I know someone who moved away from his son like that for a year and he says it was the most excruciating experience of his life. And I do not doubt that Ariesman will miss his son terribly, he just doesn't know how much until he goes through it. And...if we add you to the equation he will have even a much harder time. Not everything is money and he will realize that. Just keep the peace in your heart that if it is meant to be it will be... Plus the end of the summer is ways away so it is a good thing if you both get closer, it'll make what you have stronger. I heard once that love is like fire and distance is like the wind. If the fire is strong the wind blowing will make it stronger...

Emotion S, I am also a Sag girl with a Virgo guy. The first one ever because I never felt much attraction for Virgos, not sure why. Yes, they say that, that our signs are not compatible, but there are many things that modify your charts and every person is different, plus we have a choice, right? so it depends...

Things with him are better, in general they seem to be slowly deepening but we all know that can be reversed. Something in me has changed, I feel at peace and serene, which is good really. He has been more attentive since this past Saturday, so I am letting him lead again. So now the question is if we could truly be compatible, because liking each other is great, now we are starting to get to know each other more, can this be long term? So we will see. But I have did what VS recommended too and it did give me a good result!!

Emotion S, I do not think I am aware of your whole story so I will look for your other posts. I think with what you are going through you will only if you stay still and look within you and will draw power from that. With Cancerman I had a telepathic sense like that to the point that we would have oceans between us and we would dream the same or have very strong connections. With Virgo I am starting to feel very strong premonitory things before they happen, it is very strange...but interesting. Would like to hear more about you and your Virgo.

• Hi all,

Busy week but trying to follow the thread. Jenever, thank you so much for your words and post the other day. Sorry it has taken me a couple of days to reply. Your words make me think! What you describe with your former Virgo...well there are days and days, right? I have experience that with a Cancer, a big love of my life and even though I have accepted is in the past, there is a part of me that still has the hardest time letting go...he left the relationship saying he was in love with me, how does anyone does that and just move on? I think they say stuff like that just in case, so that you are hooked forever, or worse yet, they know themselves so little that they truly mean it in the moment but do not internalize the consequences of what they are saying...

It is great that you and Ariesman are finding the path everyday. As for his move, until it happens, it may or may not happen. I know someone who moved away from his son like that for a year and he says it was the most excruciating experience of his life. And I do not doubt that Ariesman will miss his son terribly, he just doesn't know how much until he goes through it. And...if we add you to the equation he will have even a much harder time. Not everything is money and he will realize that. Just keep the peace in your heart that if it is meant to be it will be... Plus the end of the summer is ways away so it is a good thing if you both get closer, it'll make what you have stronger. I heard once that love is like fire and distance is like the wind. If the fire is strong the wind blowing will make it stronger...

Emotion S, I am also a Sag girl with a Virgo guy. The first one ever because I never felt much attraction for Virgos, not sure why. Yes, they say that, that our signs are not compatible, but there are many things that modify your charts and every person is different, plus we have a choice, right? so it depends...

Things with him are better, in general they seem to be slowly deepening but we all know that can be reversed. Something in me has changed, I feel at peace and serene, which is good really. He has been more attentive since this past Saturday, so I am letting him lead again. So now the question is if we could truly be compatible, because liking each other is great, now we are starting to get to know each other more, can this be long term? So we will see. But I have did what VS recommended too and it did give me a good result!!

Emotion S, I do not think I am aware of your whole story so I will look for your other posts. I think with what you are going through you will only if you stay still and look within you and will draw power from that. With Cancerman I had a telepathic sense like that to the point that we would have oceans between us and we would dream the same or have very strong connections. With Virgo I am starting to feel very strong premonitory things before they happen, it is very strange...but interesting. Would like to hear more about you and your Virgo.

• Strange thing...I wrote a long post and in the umbrella thread it shows I posted something and here it doesn't!! No worries, I saved the original document but it is still not showing when posting...

• Hello,

• ok, my post now repeated three times!! oh, please ignore the other two! so sorry!

• I can tell it was late at night at night when I wrote that (tired). I made plenty of mistakes, wrote redundant comments and missed words too!

• Hi Mardepp - Thanks to you and everyone that has given me hope, or dread (dose of reality). I know what is really going on between my virgo and I as we have agreed up to this point. Of course being the woman and being emotional, I fell. And boy did I fall hard. He is already seeing someone else. He has been. I am just there to fullfill whatever he's not getting from these other women. I know this. I asked him once why does he cheat on all his gf's and he told me it's because he's never satisfied with the relationship. He claims that there are so many things missing within them. But I am the one that makes him feel wanted, in many ways. But as virgos do, they leave you with just enough information and charm, that you think there may be hope for a relationship. And I guess because he told me he loved me a long time ago, I thought that maybe, just maybe, he still does. He told me at one time that I was perfect to him in a way. But my thoughts are that he found something in me, besides the obvious, that turned him off. But still wants to keep me around for his ego. I'm a complete softie and know how much he struggles within himself. So it's me saying "awww, poor virgo, let me comfort you once again and build your ego up again so that you can go and live life." But I only get emails and texts from him when he wants to see me. I used to get a Happy, whatever holiday it was. And I told him that's just not enough. I need more attention than that. And I really don't think he can give me the attention that I want. And here in lies the problem. He thinks his way is the only way and even after I tell him what I want, he doesn't comply. So it's at this point that I think I'm coming to terms with this. I've distanced myself from him to where I can live w/o him. I just don't want to. He brings such sunshine to my life, when he's there. We're going to see eachother this week and I'm thinking this may just be it. I've told him it's over before, just a few weeks ago. But then he keeps contacting me. He's irresistable girls !! I know you know what I mean. And it's not his looks either. He's not all that attractive. It's his personality that I'm so drawn to. It's the way he looks at me when I say something. The way he's glued to me when we are together. His intensity, intelligence and demeanor are just too much for me. lol I've never felt this way about another man in my life. And I'm so not used to getting that kind of attention (when I'm with him). So it's this behavior that keeps me from letting him go.

I am going to really make an effortt to distance myself more. I just don't want to lose him...

• Virgos are like jackhammers. They keep pounding away until they get what they want. First they breakthrough the outer shell, then they start on the squishy layers inside. They just keep at it until you surrender. All the while the little bastards remain elusive. Its really not fair, is it?

I could go into all the "isn't he adorable' details but I won't. Its not worth it. I'm trying to hold firm--but it is pretty cute. The little bastard... lol

• SwW, fight the fatal attraction to the little ****** ! lol

Baby crocodiles are cute as well, by the way.

• Baby crocodiles are adorable. 🙂

• It's still not a good idea to get emotionally attached to one. Think about how much space he would occupy in your bathroom. And you might end up missing few limbs 🙂