Can someone please interpret this?

• I just started dating this really great guy and I did a relationship spread with my Tarot deck to find out where it's going. I've tried to interpret it myself, but I can't really understand how the cards relate to my situation. Thank you for any help you can give me. 🙂

1. Four of Pentacles-How you see the person.

2. Queen of Swords- How the person sees you

3. Two of Wands- What you need

4. King Of Wands- What the other person needs

5. Queen of Wands- Where the relationship is now

6. Four of Wands- Where would you like the relationship to go

7. Knight of Wands- Where the other person would like the relationship to go

8. Three of Pentacles- Factors to be considered

9. The Sun- The end result

*Thank you again for any help with the interpretation of this spread

• AQUA

I will give it a shot!

1. Four of Pentacles-How you see the person. -

Stable and dependable. Not mixed up like some of the others in the past!

2. Queen of Swords- How the person sees you

This person sees you as someone very poised and with a kind of quiet calm within. I sense this makes for a very strong attraction.

3. Two of Wands- What you need

Stay centered and steady. Your new companion likes your quiet reserve, so you are advised to continue your own personal (alone time) dialog with Spirit while you are dating. This will enhance your relationship a LOT.

4. King Of Wands- What the other person needs

Number 3 question above answers this... they see that Wand like spiritual energy in you and are attracted to your inner spiritual maturity. Kings are completions, so this individual sees you as 'completing' something in the Spirit for them. I see some "back and forth" spiritual dialog going on between you two... very nice.

5. Queen of Wands- Where the relationship is now

Wow, again the wands... spirit, getting to know spirit. A lot of conversation as you get to know each other. A strong feminine energy too, a nice passive, quiet harmony between you as you get acquainted.

6. Four of Wands- Where would you like the relationship to go

Manifestation! There is definitely desire here for the relationship to continue to manifest into something positive and life-changing for the both of you. Fours are foundations too, so you have a deep inner desire to see a strong love foundation built.

7. Knight of Wands- Where the other person would like the relationship to go

Knights are on a mission. Sounds to me like you are both on the same "page", both are tuned into the fires of spiritual love.... keep some water around just in case things get a little too hot too quick. This knight means business.

8. Three of Pentacles- Factors to be considered

Something has to be closed off from your past, perhaps a previous material issue connected with a relationship. There is a cycle beginning here for you that is coinciding with this new person in your life.

9. The Sun- The end result

Very nice. I see a very bright, beautiful relationship developing, sunny and happy! Something very innocent, youthful, optimistic.

Overall this looks like a great beginning for you two... all of that wand energy tells me your hearts are both in the right place and are tuning in nicely to each other. I wish you a wonderful journey together!

• Thank you so much AstraAngel! That was the best interpretation I could've asked for. Even if the outcome was all bad, you did explain it in such a way that I understood everything. Thank you for interpreting this spread, you were very informative. 😉