Blumoon, I really need your help!

• Virgo man and I have been going for 4 years long distance relationship. 3 weeks ago he said he wanted to breakup but is not sure 100% because he has to work and he has financial problems and cannot make time for me. Not sure what he wants for now. His D.O.B. 02/09/1963, my D.O.B. is 25/03/1954. I have my things at his place but I have not received any contact from him. He said I would get my things back.

• Hi, he just called and left a message that he wants me to call him back tonight. He had a weird voice and I am very vulnerable and weak and don't even know what to say. Can you help me/

• Hi , yes I did call and he is still having weird thoughts. He told me his feelings for me have not changed, asked how I was doing and I told him that week he went missing I was really worried because I could not reach him and then when he did call to breakup it was the cherry on the sundae. He asked me if there was someone new in my life and I replied no. I asked him the same and he said no. I told him I'm not ready for that and he said he thinks he did not make a good decision and that he's all f******** up. Then I told him my feelings for him have not changed and that I still do love him and I will respect whatever decision he makes, that you can't force love. We spoke for 2 hours and at the end he was tired and said he will call me again and I said fine. Bye.. There were no I love you's like there have been for 4 years. He also asked me if he showed up here if I would have let him in and I said yes. He said he thinks he's going through male menopause because he's sweating a lot and his hormones are out of whack. He said he wants to see me but he's busy with work. So I still don't know what to make of this situation. I am so lost and still in limbo. I did not get emotional. I only told him I still loved him once. Please help me figure this out.

• Hi, How are you doing. I've been busy and haven't been able to respond.

• Hi, I'm still lost. He hasn't called back since Wednesday and I have not called him.. I still don't know if we are a couple or not, because I didn't question him when he said he thinks he made a bad decision, he said that 3 times , I think I forgot to mention that. I asked for a reading but still have not received a reply.