Specific questions about two things, Captain or anyone?!

• I am really in a tight spot right now and anxiety is definitely getting the better of me and I am trying not to freak out but all the same I am feeling really disconnected and nervous.

I am taking a break from school for awhile and have been hellbent on getting a job in California in the meantime. There is one I really have my heart set on, the perfect first "big girl" job that will keep me happy and occupied for the interim before I go back to school. When I first applied for it I had a feeling it was "the one" that would get me to California. The posting closed Monday, and all I know about callbacks are that a board will review and contact for interviews--no idea when. Does anyone see if any of this will happen? Will I be able to move to California soon or will I be returning home to the midwest with my tail tucked? I am so agitated and time is running out; I can't see straight.

There is a friend I have posted about several times on here. I am completely convinced we are soulmates, and our relationship is more than just "good friends" but I can't really describe it otherwise, and I have a feeling something "big," I'm not sure what, is coming soon when I see him in a few weeks. I don't know if this "big thing" is good or bad, or what it means for our relationship. Does anyone see anything happening? If so, what?

Thank you so much in advance, for anyone's assistance. I am really struggling right now--so many things have been going on out of my control and changing at the last minute, and these are also well out of it, I can only do so much but I'd like some kind of clarity, whether good or bad news, so I can prepare for the end of summer (currently working an internship).

• This post is deleted!

• Cherie if you are so gifted and buisness is booming for you why are you searching here for more----I would think a psychic booked up as you wouldn't need to steal advertising from another. Bad karma!