Feeling lost and in need of answers

• Hello All,

I have been feeling really down lately and can not seem to snap out of it, and as much as I hate to admit this it is because of my love life. I have two men in my life, not at the same time, but two men that are constantly in and out of my life and I dont know which if wither is the one for me. I care very deeply for both and have a great connection with both but am just stumped. Dont know where I should be putting my energy because even though I didnt think this was possible I care deeply for both and could go either way. Their dates of birth are 10/27/83 and 3/7/77, does anyone pick up anything that may help clear my mind on either of these men?

• You and the Scorpion: this is best for friendship and worst for love. In a love affair, you two are unlikely to take each other to the deeper levels of desire, though you try to find a balance between your different intellectual (you) and emotional (him) orientations. Although your sexual interaction can be intense, it can also be unemotional and a bit selfish, with the both of you out for what you can get. Romance doesn't usually figure prominently in either your love affair or in a marriage, which is often remarkably objective in its outlook.

You and the Piscean: this is best for friendship and worst for love. There will be instability in your love affair here. Indecision can plague the matchup, with both of you unable to make up your minds on the direction in which you want the relationship to continue, or whether it is to end. Neither of you may be interested in taking the lead, making firm decisions, or exerting real power so that the relationship may just drift on without any real form or goal. Someone needs to take charge and be the boss here, yet neither of you have the urge to do so, weakening the relationship and rendering it ineffectual.

When it comes to a life partner, astrology advises you to keep looking, as neither of these men would be suitable for a long term love relationship. Maybe deep down you know this which is why you cannot make up your mind over them.

Your best matches were born -

LOVE AFFAIR

• Gemini/Cancer (week of June 19 - June 24)

• Cancer/Leo (week of July 19 - July 25)

• Virgo (weeks of August 26 - September 10)

• Sagittarius (week of November 25 - December 2)

• Aquarius (week of January 23 - January 30)

• Aquarius/Pisces (weeks of February 8 - February 22)

MARRIAGE

• Aries (week of April 11 - April 18)

• Leo (week of August 19 - August 22)

• Virgo (week of August 23 - August 25)

• Libra (week of September 25 - October 2)

• Sagittarius (week of December 3 - December 10)

• Sagittarius/Capricorn (weeks of December 19 - January 2)