Need Quick Advice/Reading

• Hi All 🙂 In short, here is my situation: Last year I was swept off my feet by an Aquarius man I went to grad school with. He lives 800 miles away from me, but we've made it "work" as best we can. However; he soon showed his Aquarian colors: he is hot and cold; aggressively pursuing me, then not speaking to me for days; one day I am the love of his life, the next he doesn't want to be with me anymore. He picks fights with me over nothing at all and sabotages this, then begs forgiveness. I have been patient with him b/c I see more potential in him than in anyone else I've ever been involved with. I have always considered him my perfect match - I just get so frustrated that we have the world in our grasp and he runs away and plays this push-me-pull-you game with me. Well it's been 8 months now since I've seen him last, and we're approaching a stand-still. I tried to show up there as a surprise and got shot down when I was halfway there. Now, he has said he wants to come here next week no matter the state of our relationship. I have a hard time keeping up hope of us working this out so that I can move to be with him and we can get this show on the road. He has said several times he was coming to visit and then cancelled at the last minute, so....I diligently do tarot readings, among other divination, and I have been told that I really should put that to rest b/c I'm influencing the readings with my energy and will. So I'm asking others - what do YOU see about this relationship, him traveling to see me this coming week, and our future - if we have one? I love him with all of my heart, but if I'm fighting a lost cause and beating a dead horse then I want to know now so I can move on with my head held high. If I need to practice more patience and caring, then I will. Please someone help! Thank you!

• Hi writersxblock,

I am sorry to say this, but I agree with what others have told you about your energy influencing the outcome of your readings. It's something we all have to be careful of when we're reading for ourselves. Sometimes our desire for a certain outcome/interpretation can override all else. You're chasing your own tail right now and that is making you crazy.

What I see is that you have invested a tremendous amount of energy into trying to be the right person for him. You have been carrying the full burden of the relationship and all of the resulting fear and insecurity that if you don't do exactly the right thing, Mr. Hot will turn into Mr. Cold.

What you do not mention is what YOU want in a relationship. It seems that in your quest to be the perfect mate for him, you have forgotten about yourself. Do you really want a relationship like this - constantly unaware of where you stand with him - yo-yoing back and forth, unable to count on anything? I do not see whether he will visit you or not - what I do see that you are at a fork in the road and you have a choice to make.

It can be very intoxicating to be swept off one's feet - all of the intensity is very delicious and satisfying. It's what comes after the initial fireworks that determines whether a relationship will work or not.

He's shown you how he will treat you. Is that what you want to settle for?

• I meant to also add that I truly wish the best for you! 🙂

Peace and light,

emereaux

• I see the wisdom in your words. You're right that I have been focusing on his needs instead of my own. I might just have needed to hear that to set myself straight. Thank you very much.

• writersxblock,

I also meant to mention that I drew 3 tarot cards for your reading. They were:

9 of Wands

10 of Wands

6 The Lovers

I hope that helps!

Sending you the best, 🙂

Emereaux