New to tarot - help needed

• Hi. I am new to this forum so forgive me if I've done this wrong or it ends up in the wrong place...

I am new to tarot so I still have trouble combining the meanings of cards, as opposed to reading them as single cards. I decided to practice by drawing two cards and I keep getting the same two cards, always in the same positions.

The first I draw is The Tower and the second is The Hierophant. I would be grateful if anyone could help me intepret the overall meaning of getting these together.

• THE TOWER - Something is ending (that must end, it has served its purpose) and THE HIEROPHANT is tradition and values or some sort of authority figure, or could indicate a higher love principle emerging. It looks like something is ending that you have been holding on to (assuming it would keep going on, and now it's not) and then there is this strong Divine law energy sweeping in very strong in the wake of the Tower. Something more mature coming in after the tumult of the TOWER. It sounds very reassuring to me, that whatever is crumbling will be replaced by something much more authentic and stable and divine in presentation. You are growing for sure through this.

I hope that helps. that is a quick thought for you.

• This post is deleted!

• Thanks for your reply. I can see how your intepretation currently fits my life and I'm glad you think it's reassuring and I'll be left in a better position.