Will i move to another city or not?

• So there is a possibility, but i will not know until 17.9, and it would help me if i could find out earlier. Please. my sign virgo 🙂

• Hi Doree

I drew the PAGE OF SWORDS to your question, and that sounds like more communication or messages about this matter very soon. The answer is in your hands.

THE HANGED MAN sounds like you are ready for a change. This change sounds like it would be for the better, however apparently there is a need for more investigation or some communications with someone about this before a decision is reached.

Blessings are in store for you one way or the other.

• jeah i need more info and think about it, it came out all of sudden 🙂 Also talk with my dad. I'm hoping is going to be okay whatever happens. Thank you 🙂

• Hello Doree,

When I read your question I got a big A that came to me. IF the city starts with an A or the work place than yes you will move soon. It will be an exciting new beginning and I see the color of blue a beautiful blue here , means peace and secutity . What more can you ask for.

Shuabby

• It dosen't starts with A, maybe smth else connected with that hm. I'm might going to college there.:) It seems interesting what you said.

Thank you 🙂