What is this tie I have with my ex?

• It's been 2 months, a full out war between my Aries exboyfriend and my Libra self. Court involved. I don't know how it came to this, except the fact that he was a compulsive liar and went to Thailand and cheated on me with numerous women. I am intuitive, telepathic (with only him) and phychic at times when I least expect it. I knew without a doubt every lie and betrayal while we were in the relationship. I'd confront him only to get the innocent defense from him as he proclaimed his undying passion for me. He told me that he didn't know why he loved me so intensely, he just did. I felt the same and understood. As a Libra I consistently swept everything under the rug. Until the last solar eclipse on June 2. That did us in. We haven't spoken since. I have many other interested admirerers yet I can't let go of my Aries. We are connected in a way that I don't understand. I love him unconditionally. His being. I hate the things he's chosen to do and I know he genuinely loved me despite his sex addictions. Why is this so heavy on me? I feel a cord connecting us and I can't cut it. It's too strong. What is this torture and how can I escape and be free of him? Has anyone dealt with this before? Does anyone understand the dynamics of this tie?

• One more important aspect I failed to disclose... Last year I died. Flat lined in the ICC and was in a comma for 4 days. My Aries was by my side and after I returned to consciousness, He dealt very harshly with the situation. He never talked about it but I knew he went through a lot. This may be an asspect of our unique tie, but regardless, I want to understand it and know how to cut this unproductive tie... Please help

• It sounds like you are soul mates and before you both incarnated in this life, you both decided to meet and learn from each other. Perhaps Aries volunteered to teach you about the hurt and pain of betrayal and you chose to teach him loyalty! If you feel that you to have taught each other all you can and are meant to, then there is a meditation you could try, in which you ask Archangel Michael to server the cord between you two and take back your energy and power, also releasing all the negative thoughts and feelings with each out breath.

Hope this helps!

• This post is deleted!

• Thank you LeoLou! I figured we were soulmates of a sort, but now I want to move on. What is this meditation you speak of? I'd also like a reading about whether we are done learning from one another in this life. If not, then maybe the tie is there for that reason. I have a deep intuition that in one of our past lives together, the roles were reversed and I was the man who hurt my beloved, which is my current ex as my woman.

• SlickeryG

The meditation Is cutting emotional cords from the past, which I came across before in a book by Doreen Virtue. I cant remember which one of her books though, I have read a few! But I was able to find it on the net here is the link http://www.yourangelsguidance.com/emotionalcords.html

I have used it before on a friend who was manipulating me and was a bad influence, now I am attracting more sincere and helpful friends.

I would love to give you a reading, but I am quite new to all this if I am honest! Sorry! But I agree with you maybe the tie is there for a reason and cutting it would not benefit you both at the moment, because perhaps you both still need to learn from each other. Hope You get some insight from someone who can give you a reading.

I wish you light and love.

• Hello,

I can relate to what ur feeling and saying. I have been in a on/off relationship for the last 4 years with an Aquarious., i am a Leo...I can't seem to let him go from my life and I was wondering if it was because about 3 years ago, the first time we broke up i was so devistated (he took his old girlfriend back) i did a wiccan binding spell between us. At one point the picture i used for this spell i figured if i burnt it the spell would be gone and the darn picture wouldn't burn! the ribbon would but the actual picture of him would not burn, my picture burned but not his. This may sound crazy but i think he is a demon, he looks like one actually dark eyes dark hair, goatee....it seems eveytime i get around him my life goes to hell. We had been split up for 8 months then this past march we got back together, Well i ended up loosing my job, my car engine blew up and then after 4 months once again he kicked me to the curb. Prior in 2009 i lost my job because of him and the mental stress he put me through, he is one of those narcisists (spelling might not be correct) anyway i feel him, i know when he is going t contact me, it is really weird, i can seem to break away from him no matter how much this man has hurt me and destroyed my life. he is a user and a womanizer he is evil , he has much hate for his ex-wife iin his heart, u scorn him and u forever pay for it, he had me begging for forgiveness for something i didn't even do and yet he turns things around and makes u believe u did it not him,,,, he is always right in his mind, no matter what he has done to me and there was a lot of things, like this last time conned me out of 5 grand to keep his business going and i was a fool to believe his lies and then when i lost my job he kicked me to the curb and will not give me the time of day.........said we need a break from one another...and he has such a hold on me, he is in my head all the time 24/7.....I wish i never did that binding spell. He is poision to me, I need some kind of help to free me from him in some way because as i have said he has destroyed me in so many of ways. He is deep into the occult , thinks cockroaches talk to him sending a message that he has poisionous spiders in his house so clean up around and look around. i have been away from him for a week now, since i got a new job i start monday and things are looking up again, seems everytime i do get away from him things start to go right again for me, but as i said i can feel him, feel his presents with me all the time, i don't like that feeling , i just want it to go away, i just want to let go of him and move on but for some reason i can't.

• Moonlighttreasure

Gosh this man sounds really bad news! You said you did a binding spell, I am wondering if there is such a thing as a unbinding spell you could perform? I know you said his picture wouldn't burn, but perhaps there is some other spell you could use to rid yourself of him and his influence on you. Now you have been free from him for a week, you can see how much your life is improving, but you can still feel his presence with you all the time and he is in your thoughts. It sounds like you need to cut the ties with him and you need protection from him. Do you know of any protection spells? Also I mentioned earlier in my post of a meditation you could use daily until you feel less connected to him and also Archangel Michael is the main angel to call on for protection.

Wishing you love and protection.

• I just had a little look and come across this protection spell! I think these type of spells are to be performed around the waning moon when the moon is on the decrease, going from a full moon back to a crescent, or from seven days to ten days after the full moon and is good for ridding and shielding, such as endings, banishing and protection.

A Spell for protection against any evil, or those who

wish to do you harm.

You Need:

Your Staff/wand

Silver or blue shiny glitter

A quiet place- best outdoors

You will need your staff (or wand) for this spell. It is

best if the staff used is blue, white of silver- The easiest

way to achieve this is to bind a ribbon, or ribbons, of the

color around it for the spell. This means you can

remove them afterwards.

1. It is best to go outside for this spell, as the air

movement will help disperse the glitter, and the magick.

2. Cast a circle, or create a sacred space.

3. Go to each quarter in turn (start with the West, then

North, East and south), and pound or tap the ground with

your staff/wand chanting:

“I call thee, you who guard the watchtowers of the

(direction) to guide me through the darkness, and ensure

my safety”. Do this for all 4 quarters.

4. Stand in the center and say,

“In the shadows, evils hide,

Ready to draw me from love’s side,

But with your help I shall be strong

And banish all that do me wrong

Send them away, send them astray

Never again to pass my way,

So mote it be”

As you say the last 3 lines, scatter the glitter in a circle

around you.

5. Close the circle, and have something to eat to restore

your energies!

Let me know if you try it and if you hear anymore from him, and of course if you still feel his presence, thinking of him etc..

Best of luck and good wishes.