Open 2 Be Read, Cwb ask politely Thank you

• Hi

Thank you for even looking at this post. I appreciate it very much. Blessed be!

Im a pisces born march 10 1972 at 11.20 PM in Denmark on an isle called Als, city of Soenderborg.

Ive recently gone through a tough love situation and it has left me empty, dreams gone poof. Normally IĀ“d let time tell but it has been so death instant like that I need a smidge of aide. So if any of you could read me that would be fabulous. The areas are :

work, as in when n what sort

love, when whom is possible

men, marriage or ?????

pregnancy, when n by whom is possible

I know readings not always wind out in what one asks so here i wish to add :

what urs n mine angels, fairies, guides, spirits, ghosts etc want me i should know now.

I thank you again for even looking at my post and reading it. Thank you

For those that will n can help me, i owe you a huge gratitude. Thank you as well

Blessed be, love, light n hope to us all

cwb

• This post is deleted!

• BUMP!

• BUUUMMPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• No one????? wt.................... BUMP!

• I'm going to bump this for your CWB...I wish I had the great talent that some of the readers here have but I don't šŸ˜ž

lost love can leave you so empty...I'm going though a similar situation myself and trying to pick up the pieces again.

good luck to you. šŸ™‚

• CWB, bumping this one for you.... I know what it feels like in this kind of situation.

Lots of love you way!

• HELLLLLLLLLLLLO CW, LONG TIME NO TALK TO,

I'M GOING TO STEP OUT AND TRY THIS ONE FOR YOU..

SHATZY IS LEARNING...:)

EVENTS OVER THE NEXT 6 MONTHS

I DREW ONE CARD FOR YOU

"THE EIGHT OF CUPS."

A TURNING POINT, A SEVERING OF LINKS WITH THE PAST, WHICH HAVE BECOME OUTDATEDā€¦A TURNING AWAY FROM ESTABLISHED RELATIONSHIPS AND OBJECTS OF AFFECTION, TO FACILLIATE PROGRESS TO NEWER AND DEEPER THINGS. A CHANGE OF PERPECTIVE A CHANGE OF VIEWPOINTā€¦SECURITY AND ATTATCHMENT.

EIGHT OF CUPS MEANING,

OK,CW, FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND WITH THIS CARD AND MY RESEARCH ON IT :), FOR YOU IS THAT YOU ARE SOMEWHAT BECOMING BORED WITH EVERYTHING THAT IS FAMILIAR TO YOU. YOU ARE GOING TO LEAVE BEHIND OLD RELATIONSHIPS. PARTNER RELATIONSHIPS ETC.YOU WILL NEED ALL THE STRENGTH AND COURAGE IF THIS IS GOING TO BE THE RIGHT CHOICE FOR YOU.

YOU WANT A DEEPER COMMITMENT WITH YOUR RELATIONSHIP YOU ARE IN NOW..

WHEN YOU ARE SURE AND ONLY WHEN YOU ARE SURE!,

THIS CARD IMPLIES THAT YOU MAY ā€œLIVE THE DREAM:!

I HOPE SOMEONE ELSE JUMPS IN FOR YOU CAPPIE, JUST GOT MY CARDS AND STILL LEARNING LOTS..

NOW, THESE ARE SHATZIES THOUGHTS THAT CAME TO ME, YOU ARE AT A PLACE RIGHT NOW WHERE YOU KNOW IN YOUR HEART THAT YOUR RELATIONSHIP/S FEEL LIKE THEY ARE ENDING, NOT MOVING, BLINDERS HAVE STARTED TO COME OFF:(

BUT DONā€™T WORRY DEAR FRIEND HANG ON , IF YOU WLL OPEN YOUR HEART SOMEONE NEW WILL ENTER, AND THIS IS WHERE I FELT THE CARD WAS SAYING YOU ARE GOING TO LIVE YOUR DREAMSā€¦

NAMASTE CW

SHEE

peace love and light

PS, sorry about the caps lol...

• Hi CWB

is your professor/mentor guy no more? I'll give yer energy a whirl and see if anythin comes up. hugs, P.

• Charlie chose a different path. Ive at last accepted it. It took me a week of mourning and resurrection to move out and away from. He will always be a good friend, BUT nothing else. he cannot give me what i want need desire n wish.

However I still have my sane voice of reason in my life, Alden. As well as a returned old old friend Connor. Ive started to demand more for myself. I dont trust my own preminitions n flash visions. ItĀ“s all nice n well BUT itĀ“s not black on white, in color, in person in flesh n blood to my face.

I need communication, Charlie didnĀ“t give that at all. It was sporadic n long apart. Alden gives it more frequently, often and deeply. Connor returning is a hope n a gamble. Maybe this time itĀ“ll become something. I donĀ“t know, as said, i want it in tangible proofs. I dont want to waste time on a mirage.

Schatzy thank you so much. YouĀ“ve done very well. Keep at it, n soon uĀ“ll rock the world with it.

Paddi, ill await what u get with patience. Thank you.

to those that bumped it for me thank u so utterly very much.

love n light blessed be all

• Hi CWB i keep seeing something around you which resembles a blanket or initially I thought a flag, it is a wonderful shade of midnight blue sparkly and it has both outlined silver stars and coloured in silver stars. I have no idea of its significance but every time I see you I see it. I think it is wrapped around you but you are not sure about the safety it offers. It is safe Bente you can trust it. Does it mean anything to you?

xPaddi

• Its a first ive heard of it. atm im coping as best as i can. i juss wish my dreams of momhood n marriage n all that wasnt dead as well. my fave color is all shades of blue n silver stars i dunno resem,bles mayb USA??? i dont know paddi

• well you will when you see it

xpaddi

• actually the US flag was also one of the first thoughts that I had as well. Maybe a move/ a vacation?

• you're fighting the fact that you should be resting and waiting in this transition period you are recuperating from past relationships mental sparing and misunderstandings all you should be doing now is reflecting on and seeing your role in all that has happened you need rest although i doubt you are going to get much of it you should be working on being less fearful and more on being open and willing to let things go stop holding on to emotions and situations that do not serve a positive purpose in your life free up your energy by letting things slide this maybe hard for you look at it this way ..see the universe the way it really is as a good mother trust her she has your best interest at heart as soon as that shift of consciousness is established you will KNOW it ..for right now you keep missing the point missing the mark dust missing your destiny due to imbalance you are feisty, calm down a bit the truth is that you wrestle internally about whether to step up to the next level or stay where you are which is your comfort zone even though you may feel miserable where you are at in life it is familiar eventually you will not be able to carry the anger you hold and there will be a braking point in which you surrender thus you new understanding will come into play..... you are in transition ...peace and love

• Paddi i pray a MOVE lol

• Hi tarotlilhelper

Yea youĀ“re right. Ive come as far as asking n wondering am i making thw wrong move, am i denying myself to feel what i feel , bc this fighting it brings badness to my bad back, neck, and jaw. sleep is hard come by ......................... ontop is the trouble of finding a job.

over all im not sure if the move ive made is the right one. All i did was accept facts n removed myself from what could potentially be a bad bad way for me.

right now i dont know anything, im so puzzled yet i allow it its time to b solved on its own.

i think i need to stop fighting it n let it flow as it used to. reasons will show sooner or later.

thanx

if anyone else gets more or deeper insight. pease let me know thank you all

• Hi again Cappy,

i also pulled an Angel card from my new deck:)

Pulled from Doreen Virtue's Archangel Oracle Cards

" Archangel Michael: "You are a powerful, loving, and creative child of God. You are very loved."

"You are made in the image and likeness of your Creator, so you embody aspects of all those qualities. Your inner Divine light is pure and bright in truth, and no mistakes can undo God's handiwork of true perfection. Don't be afraid of your power, your magnificence, or your wisdom. When you succeed, you inspire others. When you change your life so that it's more aligned with your interests, you inspire others. Be powerful! Be magnificent! This is who you are."

Working with Archangel Michael

Michael's name means "He Who Is Like God", since he emanates the Creator's awesome qualities of love, power, strength and unwavering faith. When you call upon Michael, your own similar qualities are enhanced and magnified. Ask Michael to enter your dreams and clear away any fears that are blocking you from fully enjoying and living your spiritual gifts and qualities. Michael works especially well with us while we're sleeping, since that's when we're more open-minded and receptive.

PS

I HAVE ALSO RESEARCH THIS INFORMATION...

"when he is around, you feel an intense wave of heat, coming from inside of you. "FOR YOU ESPECIALLY" IF,you are a clairvoyant, you may visualize his aura in vivid blue bordering on royal purple and gold colors.

I READ WHAT PADDIE SAW AROUND YOU, THE COLOR BLUE AND YOU POSTED BACK THATS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR "BLUE" no coincidences:)

love and light

shee

ps sending big hugs to you CW

• Charming one

this is a time of going inward---opening of the eyes. The reason there is no man is because a part of you chose that. Are you ready to face that truth? That you have wrapped yourself up in that safety blanket to serve a part of you that does not care to be vulnerable or out of controll. You gravitate towards men that are garunteed to never be available or enough. A safety blanket with pricklies! Itchy as wool. You have a tug of war in your nature and at your age it's wearing thin and getting old. What are you afraid of? That's the first question to start your secret all to yourself journal---this is a journey to go into alone---to be open to receive--just like here today but you are to take in and digest and avoid speaking out. Fear is hard to figure in such a fearless one but that is the contradiction. Early in life a child grew up fast and developed a quik fist and a tough armour. It's a long way back--to the beginning. But that's were you need to regroup--with your inner child. You missed the bliss of innocence that feels safe. There grew an imbalance in male female energy and your inner child needs rebirthing. Rescue your inner child and take a break from the mating dance. You need to find your inner child and let her BE for awhile--a good while--6 months--plant that seed today--nurture it and it will harvest in six months. I promise. If you can be your child self that long it will sink in that you are safe and not that little no power little girl. Once that sinks in you will be open to receiving love in an intimate vulnerable but committed way. Alone and open hearted start asking your child--what would you like to do? If no answer try crayons and coloring books to help entice her out. Enjoy playing without guilt. Cut up magazines and make a collage or build a fort or tree house or walk in the rain--get muddy--build sand castles---a macaroni picture? Paint your dresser a favourite color and paint flowers all over it---put up twinkle lights---get a puppy---do you get the feel? Only your inner child knows what fun makes her squeel. I'm not saying you have to choose these things but I'm trying to get the energy across--it is time to PLAY. Avoid adult drama--if you do connect with others choose playfull folk--you know the kind who group up and do playfull things like pretend it's a celtic town and they reinact another time--or take a pottery class--but not a snooty seriouse one ---one where nobody judges. You would do great now to seek employment around children---in small doses--reading at the library---check the local science center--zoo--places children need a guide. A job like that would open up for you if you make this an intention. Stay clear of judgmental energy--be so intune--or your inner child will hide---your manly prtector will raise his duke and you will wrap up in that heavy blanket again.. Let your iner child lead now---you are ready for this--it will not be easy as change never is but this is doable and you are a very strong woman--- it will change your life charming one and next year THE MAN for you will capture you--his for keeps and you will be safe with that. BLESSINGS!

come out litte child and be open to receive!

you are safe!

• Thank you ladies

Ive begun to let the inner kid out to play. Ive resurrected my need to write poetry n stories. Stories based on Charmed and McLeods Daughters.

letting her out also means let her feel what she feels no matter what. I dont thiunk the keep it at the door, capricorn heels in, stubborn fighting ainĀ“t a help. a child needs freedom to express whatever she feels whenever she feels it. no matter toward whom when n where.

not sure what my lessons are but eventually it will dawn on me. with the help of my inner child. I cant stop loving a man who has showed me doors in me which was meant to open. But i can stop myself for being a complete fool.

Like ladies ive adviced, in a situation where the one u love ain+t free, u have a choice. u can choose to meddle n ruin it, u can choose to b the other woman, or u can choose to say yes i love you, i love you bc u taught me so much, but i choose NOT to ruin it nor to be the other woman. I here choose to withdraw n be friends alone. u made ur choice n it werenĀ“t me. i accept that, i kiss n hug u n i move on with my memories of the good of it. at least it shows im capable of love n giving it. next time iĀ“ll also recieve it.

for now, iĀ“ll let my inner child guide me. Can she also tell me mom to back off with the serious hurried push push pressure stress stress do it not do it do it if u dont .............

again ladies thank u so much. i hope apaprt from what u already did you might b able to replies the specific questions asked.

thank you