Would appreciate a reading from someone..

• My birthday is February 19th, 1994 born in Memphis Tennessee at 11:14 AM

• Hello Piscesgirl4life,

You may want to get a numberology reading.

I'm a clairvoyant reader and will give you what I get for you.

You can be a powerful leader if you so desire to be. I feel that you can sing or play the piano or both. You need to put your energy in the music area as you will excell in it. I feel that at times you feel so alone , you are picky about friends and preper to have a select few around you. THe homelife with your parents feels split here, like they are gone a lot or you feel no deep connection to them at this time. An older sibling comes in here and make you feel at times so much less than what they are, just remember this: We all have a purpose here and lifepath to walk , yours may be one that is very different than your family may be use to, but give them time and they will be happy with you.

I feel that you are a loving person and will marry well. Meaning you will choose the right man for you by waiting to find out just what he is made of and how he makes you feel when around him , he may also be in music as I keep hearing music here around you alot.

As a reader I can only receive so much for you, as there has to be room for you to make your own free will life choices. A reading is a tool of guidence . All in all what I get for you now is that you have many happy events coming into your life and you just need to reach out and grab that brass ring to make things happen. I feel animals around you also, a cat that has a sable and white fluffy tail and a dog that seems to grin when he looks at you. These two animals I feel will be aound you and bring you pleasure.

Shuabby

• Thank you for giving me a clairvoyant reading Shuabby.

One of my relatives taught me how to play a few songs on the piano when I was younger. She told me that I'm a natural at playing the piano. I love the sound a piano gives off. I have always wanted to play. I would enjoy it. I guess I should start taking lessons or something.

A lot of the times I do feel so alone. I am picky about friends and have a select few around me.

I have never really had a deep connection with my parents..

I do have an older brother but I do not know what you mean when you say "An older sibling comes in here and make you feel at times so much less than what they are,"

I want my family to be happy with & for me regardless of whatever choices & decisions I make, whatever path I choose to walk upon. I guess they will after giving them time.

I am a loving person and probably will marry well..

I'm glad you see many happy events coming into my life. These past two years I have been through so much. I'm tired of depression pain and hurt. I'm ready to be happy. I guess I do need to reach out and grab that brass ring..

I don't have a cat but I love cats and have always been drawn to them (especially black cats) & they are usually drawn to me too. I do have a dog that does seem to grin when he looks at me.

If you wouldn't mind, could you do another clairvoyant reading about a person who I hold dearly to my heart? His birthday is March 4th 1969 Born in Kansas City Missouri. He's been in jail since Christmas and is supposed to be getting out January 14th. Can you see anything having to do with him, and/or especially anything regards to him and I?

• This post is deleted!

• Piscesgirl4life

in answer to this question: If you wouldn't mind, could you do another clairvoyant reading about a person who I hold dearly to my heart? His birthday is March 4th 1969 Born in Kansas City Missouri. He's been in jail since Christmas and is supposed to be getting out January 14th. Can you see anything having to do with him, and/or especially anything regards to him and I?

I feel that you were drawn to this man because you wanted a mature man to show you some thing about love and life. He is sorry for getting himself into trouble , but more so about being caught and now paying a price of time behind bars, I feel this is not his first time spent in jail. I do not want to stand as his jury here but he needs guidence and a new lifestyle to achive happiness and stability. He came from a dark place feels like he did not receive much love or guidence here, like he was out on his own young and having to find a way to support himself. His father felt like a brutal man and his mother felt lost and not entirely knowing what to do in her situation.

He will contact you upon his release and you are in need of strength where he is concerned as the physical pull with him feels strong for you. Loving a man takes so much more than the physical attraction , as that lessen in a matter of two to three years and than if you do not have a good friend and provider at your side , your life can become entangled in an emotional web and spiral downwards. Please set some boundries for yourself with him and make him prove not only to himself that he has had a change of heart and wants a better life, but wait for some time to pass and see that he can prove what he is saying to you, as you are young and really do not have a clear picture of life and what it all means at this time.

He has talent that may begin to surface on deeper levels such as music and playing guiter and singing, he can be a songwriter as he is soulful. He could write a book about his life journey and it would become a top 10 seller . He could become such a gifted writer that he will travel around and promote his books and give lectures to young people that would help them along their life journeys. I sincerely hopes he makes some of the above choices and lives a happier more for filling life. He has free will and the choices are his.

Shuabby