Up or down left or right

• Hi dear people, just wondering when the tide will turn or if anyone can spare a virtual hug, The stress in my life is too much to shoulder, I am getting asthma attacks for the first time in ages, livingon Rescue Remedy, not sleeping, trying to keep it together for the kids. Can anyone see a light ahead?

xxPaddi

• Hi Paddi

i wish to add, inside out upside down to ur subject .................... i have no idea when tide will turn.

I did find out that not only was mercury in retrograde but it opposed n fought neptune. So all has been tipsy turney ..................... dunno if relief is in sight,

ive spent all week in the dumps , dont ask ill just start crying again tense up n ill b in pain. 1st today i felt somewhat human ............... got some chores out of the way, empty dishwasher, put dirty init, laundry over, n now scavenger net for distraction.

My backs the same as always, in pain, neck as tense as never b4, jaw which recently has started to bug me has flared up as well. I guess if i had kids i´d b better off bc i´d have their wellfare to think off.

To my big regret i have non.

ANYHEWS it was NOt 2 b a pity party ALTHOUGH misery loves company.

here´s a big long large cuber hug for u paddi, i know i need one too n whom is better to hug when one is asked 4 one? so ..............with no further ado

• Hey good people, it seems hard times have come for many of us. Paddi, CWB, i've read your posts in other threads and i'm truly sad for the hardships you're going through. I've been through hard times too lately with the economy going down the drain and the possibility of my country defaulting on it's debt raised to 100%. I learned what it is like to have the world you knew, the dreams and hopes for the future crumble before your eyes. It's a terrible thing to feel the rag being pulled under your feet. And i fear if global economy doesn't recover soon, the worst has yet to come. But it's in difficult times that the human spirit can show some of it's best aspects. One of them is to be there when your fellow human needs you. I've recently read a wonderful book a psychologist wrote about his experiences with people who suffered from terminal diseases. One of them said "we are all little ships sailing in a stormy sea through the darkest night. It's scary, many times i just fall into despair, but it is so relieving to see all these little lights from other little ships that sail with you"

"ANYHEWS it was NOt 2 b a pity party ALTHOUGH misery loves company"

No, not a pity party CWB. Just people who stand for each other in hours of need, exhibiting the best of human nature. And yes i can see a light ahead Paddi. And you know what ? It's the light WE create when we clench our fists, gather our pieces, lick our wounds, stand up and shout "do your worst, i'm gonna take it and laugh at it. And in the end i'll emerge stronger."

There's always hope, there's always a way. As long as we create it. With a little help from our friends.

• Hey Sheelagh,

Stay strong, a bit of a tough month ahead for us. Mercury will go retrograde for most of August, but while it may feel molehills are being turned into mountains; they truly aren't. Because of Mercury RX (and Mars and Pluto), August is a month for amazing discoveries and real inspiration.

Imagine having the tools at hand to fix your problems, but the instructions are missing or only half complete. It's going to be a real test of Faith, but we can all pull through this.

Much love & light to you,

Marc

• Lots of hugs to all of you, paddifluff, CWB and Seehorse. These are indeed terrible times, everything or everyone around me seems to be crumbling too but then I tell myself it is the time for change and until the old vanishes completely the new cannot arrive! And hey, that's a LOT to look forward to! Pour out anything you may wish to talk about Paddifluff, I am not a psychic but I can listen, share and be there with you in these difficult times, if it counts for anything. Many a times I simply wish I could just pour out everything inside me and empty it out too...if it helps, we are all here to share and listen.

Do take care, it will only get better. For me it is...

Lots of hugs, of the warmest variety...

• Hi guys, thank you all for your lovely words, CWB I hope you are feeling a bit better, my down-ness is not half as down as yours so I hope you are getting back out of it. I have perked up a fair bit, I have to keep myself busy or else I feel the fingers of despair coming at me. It is nice to know I am not alone, even though I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Yup better times ahead!

Hugs to you all,

Sheelaghxx

• Ive somewhat sprung back paddi babe. BUT what ICKS me is the state of things here at forums. It has more than ever b4 become a private clique vip club. The exclusions n the discriminations, the overlooking, the selfishness has become bigger stronger n more than ever pronounched. I am not sure i like it here that much anymore.

i Do understand people have busy lives with work family kids in laws parents u name it, but i dont see it anymore. all i see is as mentioned above. Sad rreally bc forums was such a nice happylight upbeat positive place. I dont see it as it anymiore.

Sad!

• "The exclusions n the discriminations, the overlooking, the selfishness has become bigger stronger n more than ever pronounched."

THEN LET'S WHACK''EM ALL !!!!!! wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack bahahahahaha

• Seehorse take your whacking elsewhere will you I don't like hitting

• Seehorsey go to my thread today i wanna wack n wack away, over there ya is allowed to wack.

• feel better all, Im in under the boat too if you want to put it that way. 🙂 But theres always a way up and out. LOL seehorse, 🙂 Wack hehehe.

Love n light to all Bee Xx