I need to know

• Hi everyone,

I have had some wonderful responses from some great people on this site so I was hoping someone could hepl me now.

For those who don't know me my husband of 25 years left me for his twice divorced high school girlfriend 2 years ago, and I have been strugling to be okay. It is not like me to be as depressed as I have been, but hey my whole life was turned upside down.

I am a 51 year old woman 12/15/1959 and have only had a few men in my life.

I have 3 boys all men who live with me . My sons are 18, 22 and 25 and they have almost no contact at all with there dad.

I think it is possible that he is manic because his mom was and he is nothing at all like the man I spent my life with.

I have been told by captain that they will not last, I have been told many times by blmoon that he will regret and ask forgiveness, and have had some great strong women tell me I am better than this and great things will happen if I let them.

I work very hard to make a nice home for my family and don't reallyhave much else right now.

Will I ever meet a man ?

I don't really find most men attractive and my self asteem is not great right now for many reasons.

I had an old friend see me at work and say he always wished we had dated years ago and couldhe have my number, I gave it to him and he never called.

There is another man Chuck who I feel a great bond with when we talk, but he says he doesn't need any more friends.

people tell me I am beautiful, and everyone I meet likes me, but no one wants more from me.

I hate to think I will be alone forever, but I fear that is my path.

• Your man will apear when you stop needing him to! Why would you think you are going to be alone? What would you put on a list like that? Fear attracts exactly as it imagines. Men smell desperation and run. Do you really think God dropped you on earth and said here Nancy--no love for you? Be kind to yourself. You are not worthless without a man. Get on with your life and enjoy yourself and your loved ones--be joyful and you will attract love--men will want to be near you. Really, ever met a truelly joyful person? It is so attractive! Be happy first. And I still bet the rent your x will indeed tell you what you want to here--but it will mean nothing to you by then. Be kind to yourself! Be passionate about something. People involved and living passionately are so attractive! Feeling lonely and fearfull and wallowing in selfdoubt only attracts the decietful--the wolves who know your needy enought to manipulate. Find your bliss and get busy with it. Tough love Nancy---no prince is going to rescue you from what truelly pains you. A man is no sure cure for loneliness or lack of self worth. Stop needing a man to appear and a KING will notice. BLESSINGS!

Nancy loving Nancy!

• Dear Blmoon,

Okay I'll take that bet. He is so far gone he will never try and come back. He has been gone for over 2 years now, I always believed he would miss me and come back, but we don't even talk. He doesn't even try to talk to his sons.

He said 2 weeks ago he would help his boys rebuild the back deck and he never even called to say he wasn't coming.

HIs dad and sister saw me and both acted like I have a contaguous disease.

I have realized that my life now is without him and I am happy, not wishing for a man, probably not even ready for one, I was just asking if it will ever happen.

I have had a few people tell me that they see me happy with a man, but I can't picture it.

I really did love Ron and the life we had,and can't imagine it with someone else.

I would love to think it is possible, hell I would love to believe that he misses me and wishes he didn't leave, I was just asking if someone could tell me if and when it might happen.

Blmoon you have been such a blessing to me over the last year and you have given me strength and hope when I couldn't find any.

I don't understand why you stopped repliying to me, but thank you and I hope you have been reading my notes to you.

• Actually this is the first I've seen of you on here! Really, I do not visit much ---just have a lot going on in my life. I had no idea of any other notes--in fact I thought it was you that hadn't been on in a long time. So very sorry you felt ignored. Usually I pop on and look under recent posts with no answers or under posts I've participated in. And it has just been recently that I've been answering posts again. There was a stretch though where I think I was gone three weeks straight--maybe it was then. I will go through the posts farther back. Usually, I trust spirit to direct me where I need to be so maybe it was just meant for you to be solo a bit? Maybe you are supposed to learn not to imagine the worst? That there was no reason behind not hearing from me other than I wasn't available. Maybe after I find the posts I'll understand why as well. Truth is--I am very fond of you!

• Dear Blmoon,

Thank you for your note, I was really afraid maybe you knew something you didn't want to tell me.. I know always thinking the worst.

I wrote to you under the subject Blmoon I need your wise advise. I would love it if you could read my letters and tell me what you think.

Thanks so much for always being here for me. I am very fond of you also and treasure your imput in my life.