Can this marriage be saved?

• been married for 21 years, husband going thru BIG midlife crisis, has gotten motorcyle,

talking to ex-wife alot, we have seperated, Love him terribly, but things need to be fixed,

now there is no communications between us.

• Hi Casboom, I drew an angel oracle card for you and the one that came up was COURAGE. This is the Archangel Ariel, and her message is: Be courageous, and stand up for your beliefs. The further message is, "In this situation you need to act upon your convictions, even if others disagree.I am protecting you from harm and guiding you to be a loving warrior of light. As you stand up for your beliefs, you're a role model for others. This is an important form of spiritual teaching, in which your example gives others courage to stand up for their own principles."

Call upon ARIEL to boost your confidence and courage.

Many blessings,

~Ahliyah

• I specialize in bringing back lovers, with my spell's and or cleansing....I can defenitly help and look into the situation for you come and viset my website for more into :

www.spellcasteresmerelda.com

• Hi Casboom. A midlife crisis is hard to deal with...but if you still love him there may be hope. Getting a motorbike isn't that disastrous....unless his pillion rider is 20 odd years younger than him! Communication is the key here - he should be talking to YOU not his ex wife - why is she still on the scene?? You should be the one perched on his pillion seat and enjoying rides .... Have you steadily grown apart and not realised? Do you really love him enough to want to remain in your life? Perhaps your marriage has grown a bit stale and him getting a motorbike is his way of capturing his youthful spirit....can you not join him & throw caution to the wind? Is there any way you can contact him & suggest going on a lunch/dinner date ....you need to talk openly and honestly....you need to see him again in a "date" setting to really establish whether you both have any desires for each other still...a "date" environment takes you both out of the humdrum of life you have experienced lately and can give you a chance to "woo" each other again....