Tarot card reading please :)

• Hello. 🙂

I've made several posts concerning this matter, but I have been unlucky in trying to get a tarot reading, so I would appreciate any help that you can give me!

I ended a cruise about two weeks ago, and I met this really amazing waiter. I felt the mutual attraction, but I decided not to ask for his contact information knowing that it would be out of place for me to do so.

Instead, I left with regret, and sent a message to the cruise director asking him to tell the waiter that I thought he was absolutely adorable. He told me he would pass along the message, but I am doubtful of that.

Then, the waiters bus boy added me on Facebook, and I asked him if he could get me the waiters e-mail, he said he would, but he apparently forgot, and I had to remind him again today.

I'm a very determined and anxious person, so you can see how this issue is bothering me! I regret so much not getting his contact information directly, so I need your help!

1 - did the cruise director ever pass along my message?

2 - will the bus boy get the waiters e-mail for me?

3 - will I ever get in contact with the waiter and possibly see him again?

thank you for your help and guidance. I really appreciate the effort in trying to comfort my disheartened and anxious soul! 🙂

• Hi DaniBo,

The Tarot seems to work better with "possibilities" rather than Yes/No type questions... let me see if I can translate your questions a little and see what we come up with.

1. What happened with the Cruise Director and the message?

THE WHEEL OF FORTUNE

Something is going around in circles here. Maybe the Director forgot. The WHEEL keeps turning though, so anything can happen. This many people in the love loop can be fun!

2. What is going on with the BusBoy and the email request?

TEMPERANCE. I think the busboy is focused on the cups he's picking up (his job) and maybe spaced about the email thing.

3. What does the future hold for you and the Waiter?

TWO OF PENTACLES

Travel or movement which changes your life. This whole escapade is swirling around travel (cruise) and so there is all of this movement energies going on... I would give it another shot with the busboy, remind him and see what happens.

and again...

TEN CUPS... sounds good to me, I can't promise anything, however when your heart is reaching out to someone like that in the spirit, a lot can change. Stay optimistic. Ten Cups says family love contentment. Could you see yourself having children with him? Anything's possible once you start imagining it.

MORAL OF STORY - next time you are on a cruise, and meet a fantastic waiter, don't hesitate to ask for his phone number. 🙂

and...

WHEN you are determined to have something in life (like an email address) and you refuse to give up, for any reason, and you keep trying, and you believe that love is true and real and wonderful then your WISH will come to pass.

Peace and blessings, keep talking to your angels. 🙂

• Wow! thanks for the wonderful reading! May I ask a couple of questions and clarifications? 🙂

The bus boy is an extremely busy man, but...am I annoying him by reminding him about the e-mail? Is is an annoyance on him for me to keep asking and, well, what's the likelihood that he'll be able to help me out?

I was considering telling the bus boy that I need the e-mail because I'm interested in this guy, so that it might make the importance level of this go higher on his agenda? bad idea?

you also mentioned that I should stay optimistic, but, how? when I have no form of communication with the waiter? haha and yes I've imagined children. How did you know. haha 🙂

In your opinion, what else could I do to get in contact with him?

does the waiter even know I'm interested? or is he possibly trying to get in contact with me as well?

thank you soooo much for your help! I really appreciate it 🙂

• OKay DaniBo

Good followup questions! You are definitely interested in this guy 🙂

1. Are you annoying the busboy by reminding him?

FOUR WANDS - go for it, no way are you bothering him. Matter of fact, I am starting to think he likes you and is enjoying you contacting him!

2. What's the likelihood that he'll be able to help me out?

QUEEN OF SWORDS. I would say pretty good, this queen gets her way, so if there is anyone that is going to be able to help you, the busboy will.

3. I was considering telling the bus boy that I need the e-mail because I'm interested in this guy, so that it might make the importance level of this go higher on his agenda? bad idea?

ACE OF PENTACLES - go for it - tell him the truth, how you feel, and tell him how so very much you appreciate him helping... and when this is all said and done, you need to buy this person a gift card to Walmart or something. At least $20.

4. you also mentioned that I should stay optimistic, but, how? when I have no form of communication with the waiter?

SEVEN OF CUPS. DaniBo its called your Imagination. Exercise that to keep you seeing what you want to happen. You want that waiter? See him dreaming of you, longing for you to contact him. I could be wrong, didn't he feel something too? Then he could very well be longing to hear from you. Keep a positive attitude means believing the highest you can and not even caring how it all finally goes. That is the Heavenly kind of faith.

the fact that you currently have no communication with the Waiter doesn't matter. Heaven could twitch their little finger and that waiter would be knocking on your door in five minutes. Walk by faith and not by sight. Believe with your heart, like Peter Pan, and your dreams will appear like magic!

5. In your opinion, what else could I do to get in contact with him?

QUEEN OF WANDS

This lady doesn't give up. She has a WAND in front of her and she is searching high and low until she gets what she wants. And loves.

Do you know his name? I would call the corporate office and tell them you are trying to get a personal message to a Mr. X and tell them about how fantastic the cruise was and how you can't wait to tell a lot of friends and everyone, and then... sniffle a little... and say so sweetly... "Well, there was this one waiter that I really fell for, and would love to give him a personal thank you gift. A porpoise figurine! Put the figurine in a box with a little note... "Hi... I think you are dreamy! And would love to talk more to you... my number is... " or whatever you want to say. That plan will work. Work your way through corporate and make them your friends and they will FLY this guy to see you.

6. does the waiter even know I'm interested?

QUEEN OF COINS. Yes, he knows you like him. He sees you as a lady of means I think that is what this card is showing. I think he likes you... and I think he is curious what you might have in your bank acct. lol, I dunno. I think you two are meant for each other. Any lady who is getting tarot readings to figure out how to get in touch with a waiter on a cruise ship WILL GET HER MAN!

Go DaniBo... I'm your biggest fan!

(I know I get a little carried away, I hope you hear my heart 🙂 sometimes we can all receive good guidance with a little chuckle here and there...)

• I LOVE YOU ASTRANGEL ❤ YOU ARE TOO AMAZING FOR WORDS! 😉

okay soooo next time the bus boy gets online, I'm gonna tell him straight up that I really like the waiter! Hopefully that will be good!

But, if I need to buy him a gift card....does that mean that he's going to give me the magical e-mail that I am searching for?

unfortunately, all I know about this beautiful waiter is that his nickname is Nick, and that he's from Serbia. That's definitely not going to help! haha Damnit! I wish I had his full name 😕 oh well.

and that's good he knows I'm interested, right? I don't want him to think I'm being too forward.

since you are too skilled, may I ask another question?

does the waiter know that the bus boy is trying to get his e-mail for me? that would be bad, wouldn't it?

Thanks a million 🙂 Your upbeat and positive outlook on this is making me have more faith than ever!

• and ONE more question. Promise! your too amazing that I can't stop thinking of things to ask you! haha

is the waiter interested in just my...assets or is he like seriously interested in me as a person? just another question. ahha

THANK YOU ❤

• ONE MORE QUESTION haha sorry! I remembered another:

about how long will I have to keep reminding the lovely busboy to try and get the waiter's e-mail and finally rely it to me?

thanks ❤ ❤ ❤ 🙂

• Okay DaniBo!

I like your energy! Let's go through this a step at a time...

I see no problem in you being honest with the busboy. He wants to help. The gift card that is for you to figure out. I would not worry about the gift card until AFTER you get the waiter's email or whatnot.

"and that's good he knows I'm interested, right? I don't want him to think I'm being too forward."

Let your heart sing! You want to see this guy, you were simply impressed with him, the two of you hit it off in some way, and you are now after him! He will be in awe of how hard you worked to find him, I think it is so beautiful!

"does the waiter know that the bus boy is trying to get his e-mail for me? that would be bad, wouldn't it?"

THE MOON - no, the waiter is not aware of that according to this. The question though as to if that is bad, I don't think it would matter. He will know one way or the other you would like to reach him.

"is the waiter interested in just my...assets or is he like seriously interested in me as a person? "

JUDGEMENT - this tells me his heart is in the right place. I am seeing he is impressed with you.

"about how long will I have to keep reminding the lovely busboy to try and get the waiter's e-mail and finally rely it to me?"

NINE OF CUPS - 9 days or weeks. I am going with days. Use your judgment as to how often is appropriate reminders.

ACE OF SWORDS - I just pulled this for you. This is intense, like there are energies mounting to help bring this issue to a successful conclusion. Cutting through whatever it takes to get that email address.

DaniBo, I am with you on this one. Keep your faith and courage high and be sweet and tell your angels you love them (if you want) and I swear all of Heaven is going to come down just to help you find this guy!

• Thank you again, AstrAngel! I just sent the busboy a nice message about the waiter. So keep your fingers crossed. I hope he replies soon enough, and I hope that he gets the message loud and clear and will help me!

by the way, does the waiter even have an e-mail address? that would suck if I went through all this trouble for nothing!

and yay! I hope the waiter sincerely likes me for me and wants to get to know me better! 🙂

and I hope it's nine days! Will the busboy be okay with those daily reminders? and will he get it for me eventually? I don't want to keep bothering him for no reason.

and one more question: will I possibly get a meeting with the waiter in person in some weeks? what's the vibe on that? I hope I do! I want to see him so badly. 🙂

I will also keep you updated on any news in this situation. As I see it, you are the one who's guiding me, so I want you to keep updated! You are truly talented, AstraAngel ❤ thanks for answering all my petty questions.

• and again, I have another question I thought of hours after my last post 🙂

If I did get the waiter's e-mail, and I contacted him, how long would it possibly take him to respond to me? would he even agree to see me again in person?

I know I kinda asked the same question above, but if you could answer both possibly, I would really appreciate it. 🙂

I'm really repetitive with my questions. My sincerest apologies! haha 🙂

• uh oh AstrAngel....something just happened! I need help with this too!

about a week ago, i sent the cruise director a message asking him to give the waiter my contact information...and right now the director sent me back a mesage saying he "passed this message along too" OMG what does that mean?! did he really pass this message on or is he lying again?

I don't want the waiter to be bothered by TWO people now! ahhh I'm getting anxious.

sorry 🙂

• Hi Danibo

Wow, you have a lot of followup questions. Let me deal with this last issue first.

"right now the director sent me back a mesage saying he "passed this message along too" OMG what does that mean?! did he really pass this message on or is he lying again?"

Let's use a different word than lying as regards the criuse director. Why don't we keep a positive view about that, all things work together for good... as to this question he passed the message along, I would take this person at their word. THE DEVIL. They say the devil is in the details. I wouldn't be concerned. If I were the waiter, and I received a message from command giving me the contact info of an interesting lady I had met, AND I also receive a request from the busboy, then I am thinking "wow, she really wants to meet me, how cool is that!"

Now, let me say right here DaniBo that it is your heart in union with the Universe that is guiding you. No matter what I tell you, you should always weigh everything in your own heart and judge accordingly. And I will tell you right up front, that I am a hopeless romantic, and will always love the chases of love, I think it is wonderful, it is the reason we are alive if you ask me! However, you take care of yourself first, ALWAYS BE SAFE and follow your heart, and use your head.

As to your other questions...

"by the way, does the waiter even have an e-mail address? " SIX CUPS I would say yes.

"Will the busboy be okay with those daily reminders? and will he get it for me eventually? I"

I honestly would not get in touch too much. Be patient. ALways show respect. QUEEN OF COINS. I would say the final outcome looks good.

"will I possibly get a meeting with the waiter in person in some weeks? what's the vibe on that? I hope I do! I want to see him so badly. :)" TWO OF WANDS - prospects look excellent from that card.

"If I did get the waiter's e-mail, and I contacted him, how long would it possibly take him to respond to me?"

KNIGHT OF SWORDS. This knight rides fast, I think it would happen quickly. Hey he liked you too right, he should reciprocate.

would he even agree to see me again in person?"

JUDGMENT

Ahh... it is in Heaven's hands. You are being asked simply to trust in the Universe to handle his heart and yours, whatever happens will be for the absolute best.

Good luck to you DaniBo... relax, talk to the Universe and your angels...

You have a beautiful heart and I will tell you one thing, if for whatever reason things don't work out with the waiter, I can promise you that that can only mean that there is something even more wonderful later... all is fair in love... guard your heart while you chase your desires... keep the faith!

• So I'm guessing he really did pass the message along then. I hope the waiter is pleased rather than bothered at this point.

I'm trying to be patient right now. The busboy has yet to get back to me with my latest message in which I tell him about my crush on the waiter, so I'm hoping he's busy and isn't ignoring my rather long message.

And I do sincerely hope that I get to see the waiter sometime soon. As you can tell, I'm a very impatient girl! haha

I really honestly appreciate everything that you have done for me. No words can express the help that you have given to me, and for that, I am forever grateful.

I'm only going to ask one more question, because I realize that I have already asked far too many.

What's your vibe on this: since the waiter now apparently has my e-mail address and phone number that the cruise director supposedly gave him, will he e-mail me first or will I have to get his e-mail and e-mail him first?

and if he did intend to e-mail me first, when will I possibly receive this e-mail?

Again, my sincerest apologies. I owe you big time for all your assistance.

• again, I'm sorry! I forgot to add another question to my post last night. It kinda goes along with the other two....

Did the waiter really get my e-mail address and phone number?

and then those other two questions from last night. Sorry! I tend to keep doing this.

I hope that the waiter can somehow initate our communication, because right now, I don't have anything and he has everything!

• Sorry...I need to ask you another question along with the other three....

did the busboy get my last message? or has he yet to read it? just to clear my head.

• OMG AstraAngel! we have a new advancement! 🙂

this morning, I recieved an e-mail from the waiter asking me to go out to lunch with him on Sunday! isn't this great?

I replied to him saying that I would love to see him this weekend!!

So now that those other questions do not apply, would you mind answering these:

--will he recieve my acceptance e-mail soon? would he reply quickly to it?

-- how does he feel about this date that's going to happen?

and most importantly,

-- how do you think this date is going to go? will we both enjoy it?

Thanks a million! 😄

• Wow DaniBo that is tOo awesome! I am heading out the door at the moment - I'll come back to your questions. I am so happy for you two to see each other! I am sure everything will work out wonderfully however I will see what the Tarot says shortly - hang on.

• I hope the tarot has good things to say! 🙂 and take your time! no rush haha

another quickie though...i'm worried the busboy still thinks he needs to ask the waiter for his e-mail! is he still thinking he has to do that, or should I tell him that it's alright now?

• He sent me another message back, so I guess that first question doesn't need to be answered any longer!

If I may ask another question along with these....I was just thinking about it.

I'm a bit concerned about what he's going to think about my age. I don't know how old he is, but well, I'm worried that once I tell him how old I am, he's going to be rather set off.

Will he be concerned when I tell him how old I am?

I just want to make sure this date goes extremely well! and....if I may ask...will I get a kiss on this date? I hope so! 🙂

• Oops! sorry AstraAngel! I have another question

I was worried: is he married or does he have a girlfriend? I'm a bit concerned that he might!

thanks for answering all my questions 🙂