Captain.....Can u help Plss!!!!

• Captain.....is it possible for u to tell me about what's wrong wif my life at the moment n why??? My name is Tania Mirza and I was born on 20/1/1993. Thankyou very much.

• What problems are you having?

• This post is deleted!

• Welll i've been having a lot of problems with my family at the moment....I am having a lot of arguments with them for no good reason causing me to not talk to them for a number of days before another argument befalls. It's like there's a wall between me and my family members now.....I can't talk to them properly the way I want to and feel like they're my enemies and strangers especicially when I have an argument wit them....this feeling is very extreme!

Also I have been going through some emotional probelms since the past 2 years....this emotional probelm is depression however i;m not sure whether i have recovered totally from it or it has improved....i used to go to a psychiatrist before but i didn;t attend my last appoitnment with her and didn't go to her since this april...howver i;ve called for another appoitmnet. I go to see a psychologist every 2 weeks to talk to him about my feelings without any solution coming from this....my psychologist is leaving the place for work at another place at the end of september. I am confused about it as i haven't been to the psychaitrist since a long time and so cudnt talk about him levaing the place altough he's going to inform her before he goes. This emotional problem is affecting my educcation/studies as well as my relationship with my family and my happiness too, as well as my social life. I've tried so hard to come out of it but don't know how to...major part of the problem is depersonlization which is par of the depression, my psychiatrist said....i;v ebeen going through this condition since the 2 years in whihc everything arounf me including family members and relationships seem strange and unreal to me...this is whta depersonlization is mainly about...world around you seeming unreal and strange/surreal...and ur detacthed fromit being in your own world whihc no one knows about...phyysiclaly i seem k but no 1 knws that emotioannly i;;m going through a very hard and diffuclt phase...proabbly that can be the reason to the arguments wif my family memebers...i don;t know???? Probably u can help???

Please help me as i don;t know what to do and how to get out of this problem and also am not sure wht is WRNG WIth me or my life and what exactly is the probelm.

Thankyou very much.

• Tania, maybe I can help you to understand yourself better.

According to your astrological and numerological profiles, you were born in the week of Mystery and Imagination. You are highly intuitive and psychic. Yet you have a tendency to believe in your own unworthiness, an insecurity that must be released. Possessed of an aura of drama that follows you wherever you go, you will either do spectacularly well or poorly, depending on your ability to channel your impulses into substantial creative effort. You must tame your energy swings and flightiness so that you can focus better. Though it may often seem as if you have more ideas than one mind can safely hold, you nevertheless have a fine grasp of larger issues, should you care to address them. Your mind can't stay on one thought without sliding into another - unless you learn to slow it down and control it. You must learn to communicate creatively without worrying you won't have an audience and then you can develop a greater perspective allowing for healthier, anxiety-free space and freedom in relationships.

You may wrestle with issues of rebellion and aggression or have a pronounced inclination to taking somewhat wild or just plain silly risks. As a rule, you prefer to live life on the edge. If you can successfuly ground your chaotic energies through concentration, meditation, and a more focused application of your talents and abilities, you can make great progress in life. You must however take care not to be too nit-picky with yourself and with other people. By making sure you aren't distracted by amusements or other passions, by keeping your mind fixed on one true thing in your life, you will achieve the singlemindedness of focus and care that results in greatness.

Proud in the extreme, you find it difficult to acknowledge neediness and will prefer to suffer in silence rather than ask outright for help. You may fear growing older, and issues with love, romanticism, and novelty may even have stopped your emotional development at about sixteen years of age. Yet your family members are the ones you can turn to in times of need. If they are patient and subtle enough, they can be of great benefit to you if you will only lower your pride enough to give them a chance to understand what you are going through. Family life is good for you since it is often a training ground in leadership. What is best for you is having the elbow room to move and grow. But being involved with a family, partner, school, or other organization that blocks this process can have disastrous consequences. Since little can contain you, you will usually overcome any obstacle. However, understanding parents, teachers, and bosses will make the process less painful and more productive for all concerned. However you have to be willing to talk about what you are going through, in a calm collected manner. If you are surrounded by the right people, your thoughts will remain more rational, even profound. You will probably have a particular need for professional creative tools that must be satisfied, whether special cameras, computers, design materials or other tools you need to express your visions and ideas at this time. So perhaps your family can help you with that - usually money spent on such items is well invested for the future.

Your life purpose is to choose a path and live it large - to live out loud. To do this, you must learn to think for the long term and see the big picture, rather than wasting your energy flitting from one project, interest or person to another. You are called to create a life that is greater than who you think yourself to be or even the sum of your parts. You come into this world as a seeker and naturally exhibit a desire to learn about larger or more universal concepts and issues. You will learn to live according to a higher, broader, more expansive view. Born with great common sense, you must be careful not to be bound down or tethered by the mundane details of life but rather to dare to dream and reach for the stars. Your hard-headedness should not be abandoned however especially in financial matters. Your core lesson is to develop the ability to focus your attention to cultivate growth. Your goal is to live a life that is greater than the sum of its parts, using your gifts of deep sensitivity, excellent intuitive intelligence, and creative expression.

What you really want in life is to feel connected with others while confidently being yourself. You want the total agreement of everyone around you - for everyone to understand your point of view, to accept and support you, and to recognize your positive motivations. To achieve this, you may try to manipulate people into thinking your way. But not everyone has the capacity to think big like you do. They tend to get bogged down in the smaller details of life. In order to reach your goals, you must stop trying to achieve mental security by figuring out what others are thinking and then saying the right thing so they'll agree with you. Instead, you must refocus your attention on your own truth. When you speak the words you intuitively feel, the situations in which you find yourself will come into harmony. When you live and speak from your higher self, companions who are not suitable will withdraw and new people appear who are more compatible with you. As you act in accordance with your higher truth, others who are similarly attuned innately understand you and will prove to be the most trustworthy of friends, as they share the same spiritual values.

• Oh Ok.....So does this mean that I am a very stubborn person as my family says this as well as they say that I;m rude....and also the problems that I;m having at the moment (family problems and emotional ones/mental imbalance) are they because of myself or other people (e.g my family ot friends)

• It's a bit of both - you and them. Because you understand things much better than them in a bigger picture sort of a way (they tend to be more fixated on the smaller details of everyday life), they have trouble following you when you speak to them. You are not being stubborn, simply misunderstood. You need to find a way to get through to them and explain what you are feeling and going through in a way they can understand. Try and see things through their narrower point of view. This is merely a problem of miscommunication, not of stubbornness or rudeness (except when you get frustrated at being not understood). Stay calm and put your thoughts across clearly and simply. Don't overcomplicate your words as their meaning might become lost on people of less deep understanding.

• Oh k....but what smaller details are u talking about that they focus on????......They say I focus on smaller details of life and am a very narrow-minded person, especially my dad who says this and his and everyone's comments make me feel very bad as a person and make me feel hurt and also then i begin to doubt myself whether i;m right or rong, whereas before i have those aruguments i;m very confident about my thoughts and my way of living my life????? Do U think i;m a very Bad person too...i don;t think that but they think and say that I SEE things in narrow-minded ways especially when compared with my 3rd older sister who's just 1 year older than me...they say this more when i moan about housework...i only moan about it when i feel too much is being put on ME, but they don't understand this bcoz they don't do much themselves.

I've had way too many fights with dem these days....physical fights too with my 3rd older sister who i hate and who i think is one of the reason to the noise in the house....i've sworn a lot thes days but i felt helpless and irritated to the fact that no1 understood me, but misunderstood me and they just want to igonore me....no one's been talking to me these days.....i don't know the way i think iss right or rong or whether my way of seen life is completely rite or wrong but seriously feel that if this noise and fights keep going on i will seriously go mad, espcially when the psychiatrist has closed the case too bcoz i didn't call up early enough for another appointment and when the psychologist is going to leave too- i will have no1 to discuss the problems with and my feelings too espeically those of depersonalization (feelings of detatchment from my own self, people around me and my surroundings and EXTREME feelings of UNREALITY)

I feel no 1 cares for me atm and that I;M seriously going to go mad espeically when the psychiatrist has left me too and so is the psychologist is going to leave too.....i feeel alone and feel that like i;m just gna go more down, have my confidence on myself, with facing people and on my own thoughts and my way of thinking will also be lowered down and like this i will not be able to make any progress. Is my way of thinking and the way i perceive and interpret things is actually RONG as every1 says or not???

Thankyou very much

• Tania, the way your family focuses on the negative things (the smaller nasty details) about you shows how narrow-minded they are. Your consciousness is greater than theirs so you must be the better and more understanding person here. I know it will be hard but when they are mean to you, you must see them as the flawed human beings they are and bring out all your empathy and compassion for them. Getting into arguments with them only lowers your spirit to their level. You are NOT a bad person - you have to believe in yourself - if you don't, who will?

Your family has a lot of anger, pain and frustration inside them that makes them lash out at everyone around them. Try to stay calm and patient with them - it's not really you they are attacking but the world in general that has not given them what they want. Don't take it personally. All this detachment you have is trying to escape your family life and surroundings, rather than dealing with it. When you can see your family as the wounded beings they really are, you will be able to treat them more confidently and calmly and, believe me, this will have a good effect on them eventually. Learn to tune into your own intuition and don't doubt yourself.