WHATS EVERYBODY LISTENING TO ????

• Hi all ,

I thought i would start a thread to chat about what music everybodys into , at the moment i am totally into GaGa i am dying to purchase her new album born this way. i have downloaded the main songs to my ipod i just love on the edge of glory ., she is so eccentric she makes me go all nostalgic as she reminds me of the 8Os . . very out there like Cyndi Lauper ,. Would love to hear what others are into .

Love and liGht LOap:)

• Lol.

I like the band, HIM. I love it. I'm very into Metal and Heavy Metal. i also like Indie music.

Local Natives is a really nice Indie band.

I like Regina Spektor.

Evanescence.

Lacuna Coil.

Flyleaf.

The Chain by Ingrid Michaelson.

Ohhhhhh, and Saul Williams. He's like the best poet ever. He puts his poems to music. Children of the Night by Saul Williams is a must here.

• Woww way too much to really say but I can name genre (although music is music to me)

Here some genres and examples In quotations just to name a few of what I listen too:

Pop:(Lady Gaga, Kesha, Madonna, Bruno Mars, Michael Jackson, Britney Spears, etc)

Classic Rock (in love with it: Velvet Underground, The Doors, Janis Joplin, Jimi hendrix, Cream, Rolling Stones etc)

Heavy Metal/hard Rock (Korn, Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, Metallica, Agnostic Front etc)

Thrash Metal (Slayer, Venom, Anthrax, etc)

Punk (Ramones, Sex Pistols, Black Flag, Minor Threat, etc)

New Wave (Pet Shop Boys, Blondie, The PRetenders, Aha etc)

Ska (Fishbone, Skakaroos, Rancid Operation Ivy Transplants etc)

Reggae (Sean Paul, Beenie Man, Mr.Vegas, Bob Marley, etc)

Bachata (Aventura, Prince Royce, Joe Veras, Monchy Y Alexandria, Zacharias Ferrarra etc)

Hip Hop (J Cole, Big Pun, Drake, Rakim, Jojo Pellegrino, Eminem etc)

Soul (Al Green, Amy Winehouse, Adele, Curtis Mayfield, Bobby Womack, Ralfi Pagan, Teddy Pendergrass, etc)

Grunge/Alternative (Sublime, Nirvana, Arcade Fire, Artic Monkeys, Fall Out Boy, Alice In Chains etc)

Jazz (Billie Holiday, Sarah Vaughn, Duke Ellington, Count Basie, Louis Armstrong, Tony Bennett, Frank Sinatra etc)

Opera (Luciano Pavarotti mainly, need to explore a bit more artists but for the most part its lovely! )

Merengue (Omega El Fuerte, Fuego, 740 Boyz, etc)

Cumbia (Kumbia All Starz, Kumbia Kingz, Celso Pina, etc)

Chicano Rap (Mr. Criminal, Mr.Capone E, Lighter Shade of Brown, Cali Life Style, etc)

Reggaeton (Don Chezina, Pitbull, Jowell Y RAndy, Wisin Y Yandel, etc)

Salsa (Hector Lavoe, Marc Anthony, Willie Colon, Celia Cruz, etc)

Im always exploring different sounds from around the world (like Samba artist from Brazil) or new artist or underground acts (hey might find the next big things or just great music) the artist I mentioned I listen to alot but there is also many other artist I havent mentioned also because its sooooo much. I just love music it heals and assists the heart and soul and takes me away to another place......

• And as far as poets go if we are talking about poets lol, I love Allen Ginsburg and Jack Keroauc and Ken Kesey (author)

More artist I feel I should mention: Kanye West, Taylor Swift, Tim Mc Graw, Lupe Fiasco, The Killers and Grateful Dead. I also love Doo Wop, the Motown Sound and Girl Groups of the 1950s and 1960s.

• Has anyone heard of Silversun Pickps, Smashing Pumpkins, Hole or Death Cab for Cutie (great alternative Rock bands)???

• i ve heard of samshing pumkins , i love Bon Jovi (bet you couldnt tell) lol !!!!!!

I also like Kylie Minogue have any of you guys heard of her ?

• Wow Asia you sure like alot of different artists What about poor Amy Winehouse ? Its so sad like we were talkingabout on your thread about Drugs , myheart goes out to her family as they are the ones at the end of the day that suffer .

• I love Evanescence Reesey Reese , she has such a great Voice

• im listening to Pinks stupid girls song

I just love the lyrics

Oh where oh where have the smart people gone , oh where oh where could they be ??????