• i did a love tarot spread, please read this for my situation, thanks

self perception: 6 of cups inverted

perception of partner: 7 of cups inverted

inner feelings i have for my partner: queen of wands

what comes between: wheel of fortune

what partner perception he has for me: the world

the present status: temperence inverted

the future: 5 of wands inverted

• i did i ching also my question was j and g?, the prssent was receptivity to love, 2 changing lines and future was rising up

• Deart drgagannagi

See if any of this helps you...

self perception: 6 of cups inverted. You are discovering an innocent loving attitude in you, and this is inverted so these energies are mounting. You are growing and deepening in your understanding of love and relationship.

perception of partner: 7 of cups inverted - this sounds like your partner is a dreamer, or you are simply trying to get inside their heart more. It sounds like you have a lot of potential with this person, the question is where is it going? Inverted so this could be in development.

inner feelings i have for my partner: queen of wands

You have a protective, fiery way of connecting with your partner. Something here that needs to be worked on. What is going on with your true feelings here in real life?

what comes between: wheel of fortune - Hmm, wheel of fortune. I say it means something is turning around for you in this situation. Could be a wild ride.

what partner perception he has for me: the world - Sounds like he has you big in his sights, you are filling a big part of his Universe. That world card shows a dancer. You two need to go out dancing, are you doing that now?

the present status: temperence inverted - something has you (or the other person) on tiptoes. Something is developing, changing between you and the other. Time to stay balanced, use your head and your heart together.

the future: 5 of wands inverted

Future looks like some back and forth, tustles in a good way. When you start to see the feathers flying around in the bedroom during the pillow fight, it is a sign you two need to take it outside.

I am not sure about the I ching reading... sounds to me like you know your way pretty well. Keep doing whatever you are doing, keep your eyes and heart turned above, and Heaven will work everything out so beautifully for you.

Blessings to you!

• thanks angel