Could someone please do a reading for me?

• Hello,

It's been a while since I've posted, but I was wondering if someone would please do a reading for me. My bday is 8/11/73.

I have been dating this pisces on and off for a bit - his bday (2/25/74) but even when it's off we are still the best of friends talking every day from morning until night. We go out to dinner. He came to my son's graduation. I recently found out that he just started dating someone a Libra. They have been friends for 10 years and have many mutual friends. Her bday (10/9/75). I only found out because I saw their pic on facebook. He told me he didn't want to lose me, or hurt my feelings, which is why he never told me. Yet, none of his friends know me. Huh? She doesn't care that he lied (or omitted to tell her about our bff status and thinks I am a liar. Needless to say, I am kind of numb and in shock. This is the first time I have allowed myself to be vulnerable for years and I followed my heart.

The night before I found all of this out he told me he never wanted to lose me. The week before he told me he wished he could follow his heart and not his head. Do you know what any of this means? Should I just move on? Technically, no cheating was done, since we are not currently dating. I honestly thought I loved this man, and that he cared for me as well.

Could you please tell me what my chances are? If they are better suited than we are? If I should just walk away with my tail between my legs? I know pisces are known to be pulled in two different directions, never known to make up their minds, but one lions pride can only take so much,

Thank you in advance.

• Walk away with your head held high. To be open hearted is no crime but the law of loving. It's his problem. He has the issues too many to list and actually it doesn't matter because this is about you. Your choice to choose love. Do not let those who weave a big mystery like a web seduce you to get lost in--it is a form of manipulation--a way of holding on to you as you figure it out--but never will make sense of it because he lies--he lies to himself so forget the betrayal and just know you can't just believe what a person says--you must step away and let the head consider any contradiction in what they DO. Don't get stuck on why--it will steal your energy--love will pass you by when you are not looking. You did nothing wrong. It is his problem. Choose love and close that door without bitterness. Allow your tears of hurt--they are healing but do not wallow. This will pass. Another man is up ahead. Next time, keep head and heart in balance--you have good insight but a very big heart. You are blessed and still learning to protect yourself--it's all good! Buy yourself a treat. BLESSINGS!

• Thank you