Spiritual Progress Reading...

• I gave myself a tarot reading with my Atlantis deck... I wanted to know about my spiritual progress because I have been pondering that aspect of myself. I have always felt like I have something to share with others.. I would like to know your interpretations since I'm just a beginner with tarot!

Here it goes:

Position 1: Where the querent is in their spiritual cycle

The World

Position 2:

The querent's central lesson for this cycle:

The Hanged Man

Position 3:

Influences in favor of spiritual progress:

The Tower

Position 4:

Influences acting against spiritual progress:

5 of Wands

Position 5:

What the querent needs to do:

The Lovers

• This post is deleted!

• I don't get it...?

• athenegoddess,

I will take a shot at your question!

Position 1: Where the querent is in their spiritual cycle

The World

Wow. It looks to me like you have recently learned something very, very significant in your life.. A big lesson or something, so the sense I have is that you are very excited. You have just recently crested something in your life, you are now standing on a high mountain ridge, overlooking a beautiful valley, so excited, saying, to the wind or whoever would love to hear you, "Here I am, Life... I want to give so much, what is my path now?

Position 2:

The querent's central lesson for this cycle:

The Hanged Man

A radical change of perspective on some matter of deep significance for you. These are usually totally out of the blue. A black swan type of transformation. Unexpected and beautiful.

Position 3:

Influences in favor of spiritual progress:

The Tower

Perhaps in concert with the The aHanged Man above, something might have to crumble to make way for the new. All of this is handled quite beautifully by the Universe, so there is never any concern.

Position 4:

Influences acting against spiritual progress:

5 of Wands

There are some concerns perhaps on your part. questions about your path, I sense that very deep in you. You have a very serving and gracious heart, and sometimes you can feel yourself tugged in several directions, all the while asking yourself, "am I on the right path, how am I doing?" to which I can only give you Heaven's answer - fantastic.

Position 5:

What the querent needs to do:

The Lovers

Love deeply and truthfully, fall in love with a ripple on a pond, sing to the skies with all of your heart.

You have a very significant change developing in your life which is going to radically and beautifully transform some very important areas in your life. You are right on track. Keep doing whatever it is that you are doing.

I salute you.

• Thank you for that touching response. 🙂