Did my message get through? Reading please!

• Hello 🙂

Earlier this week, I posted another message concerning this matter. However, the circumstances have changed.

Last week, I ended a wonderful cruise. And, I met a really attractive waiter that I had a crush on the entire trip.

All this week, I've been trying to find ways to get his e-mail and contact him.

I sent a message to the cruise director asking him to tell the waiter how impressive I thought he was, and about two days ago, the director replied telling me that yesterday he would tell the waiter my opinion of him.

Basically, did the director indeed deliver my message to the waiter like he told me to? how did this waiter react? and if so, will I get some form of communication back with another email from the cruise director?

if not, how should I go about contacting the waiter? Will I ever get his email in the near future?

I'm determined to find this guy. He was really special, and I'm hoping that something good could come out of this.

Thank you for your help and guidance.

• please can anyone help me? I also received a message from the waiter's partner telling me that he would see if he had an e-mail and get back to me. Will I also get a reply and an e-mail from that? Thank you again!

• This post is deleted!

• I'm confused Captain 789. What do these cards mean?

• DaniBo ,

Captain789 is a spammer who invades the thread trying to sell this software , not a tarot reader , Have you thought about trying to contact him directly ? are you sure the cruise director is giving him signs that you are interested in him romantically and not saying that you were impressed with his waitering skills? If he is on a cruise ship how would you guys catch up?

i am strongly feeling there are mixed signals and crossed wires when i am reading your post .

Love and Light LOap:)

• Thanks for clearing that up for me, LivingonaPrayer! I was so confused. 🙂

The problem is that I never had the oppertunity to get his direct contact information, so I have to ask other people for it. That's why I had to ask the cruise director, or else he wouldn't even be invovled.

I made it very clear on the e-mail that I thought he was cute haha.

and well the cruise ship docks every weekend where I live, so it would easy to drive down there and see him if I ever got in contact with him.

🙂 but i'm desperating trying to get his contact information right now, so all I want to know is if I'm ever going to get back in contact with him.

• Hi Danibo,

Thats great if you stipulated you thought he was cute sorry i strongly felt your message was msinterpreted from the cruise director , have you ever thought of just going down there for a drive to see if you should come across him?

• Actually, I have thought about that. However, I feel that he would either think that I was crazy, or that it would be extremely hard to find him! I wish I could get back on the ship, but I can't unfortunately. 😕 I don't know what to do!

Right now, I'm anxiously waiting because his partner (his bus boy) added me on facebook and I asked him to get the waiter's e-mail for me....so I'm hoping that within the next couple of days I'll get that e-mail so I can contact him! 🙂 cross your fingers! ahaha

• I wish you all the luck in the world i hope it works out . Keep us posted

Love and light Loap:)

• I'm intrigued DaniBo. Hope all works well 🙂

As Loap says...... keep us posted

• aww thanks guys! 🙂 Keep the luck coming my way! haha I promise to let you know if anything happens. I hope I get the e-mail within this coming week!