Watergirl, help if you have the time

• Hello Watergirl,

I see you have been kind enough to help others when possible so I am hoping you may be able to help me. I am feeling very insecure about my relationship right now and hope you might be able to sign some light for me. Some days I feel as if my man loves me more than life and is ready to walk on water for me and others it seems like he can take me or leave me. I am not sure what is the best course of action to take with him. I am willing to stand by him if he is going through a hard time but if I am just a game I would rather know.

My dob is 10/15/81 and his 3/7/77.

I thank you in advance!

• Hi littlej,

This man of yours appears to be self-centered and even taking advantage of you emotionally and is coming through as "unavailable" - either because he is in another relationship, is married to his work, or is just uncommitted. The relationship is on the rocks, but you are struggling with letting go - still daydreaming or tied to your emotions of wanting things to work out between the two of you. There is discord here and a feeling of emotional deprivation - suffering through based on an "ideal" even though progress is blocked. You are full of anxiety and worry over the status of the two of you and need time to yourself to listen to inner guidance from your Higher Self. This relationship has come to its natural conclusion and in truth, there is no resurrecting it but it looks like you may struggle with this for a while longer (it's your choice). However, what is coming through is that you need to put him in the past and look to the future - there is a new beginning awaiting you but you need to open your heart to new possibilities. At some point, you must realize the futility of effort - if something is meant to be it will happen of its own accord without having to push or strive for it. Stop the struggle with this one and remember that happiness can come from many sources... whether it's the way you want it to materialize or not...Trust in the Universe as God works in mysterious ways. You are being guided into something better, so surrender to the Divine Plan that is at work in your life at the moment.

Blessings,

Watergirl

• Thank you so much! I feel like you are right on, as much as it pains me to think it is over. I have been doing some serious thinking over the last few days and feel it is time to let go no matter how hard it may be for me to do so. I am very greatful that you took the time to help me.