PRAYERS FOR THE STARVING BABIES IN SOMALIA!

• Hello Friends, It really is bothering me watching the poor babies starving to death in Somalia, I know that prayers change things, I know a lot of people are suffering in this country but I don't think people realize how Blessed we really are, families are walking 50 miles for a cup of milk for their children with many dying on the journey. Please join me in saying a prayer for these families and there babies, every Prayer is heard by our Creator and are very powerful.

There is power in the light and miracles.

Father/Mother God I Am, we ask for your Divine Intervention into the lives of these people, we pray for your Divine Mercy on their lives. We understand that there is a drought in their country now which is the reason for this situation. Father rain down blessings on their heads and fill them to overflow with your mercy. I know you to be a Healer, all are your creation and your children and we are all one. Amen, Amen, OM

EXPECT MIRACLES!

• A few Pic's.

• Worst drought in 60 years. I don't understand the suffering or why but I can pray. 🙂

Pray for all the children all over the world in bondage and suffering, diggin in trash for something to eat, exploited and abused. Suffer not the children anywhere.

• bump

• BMP

• Hi Poetic 🙂 You are such a great Angel! Sent prayers yesterday and today too, and will continue. Rain and food, they need it now! This is such a horrible situation! You are so right most of us have no idea how good we have it, this situation can sure change your perspective.

I Hope you are great Poetic 🙂 I'm fine, just not feeling like saying much lately...but I'm good.

Sending lots of LOVE AND LIGHT to you Poetic and everyone here and to all the people in Somalia too 🙂

• This post is deleted!

• So sad, saw it earlier on the news and it is just devastating. It breaks my heart to see all those starving children.

We are truly blessed to have the luxuries we have such as electricity, clean water, food, shelter, a home, a warm bed.

Sometimes in life we get so preoccupied with other non important matters that we forget or don't really understand how good we have it.

families are walking up to six days to get to aid which is a little amount of food and water. I can't believe this is happening in todays day and age.

I'll be praying for them.

• My post dissappeared. Thank God we can pray and it doesn't cause a thing but it does AMAZING THINGS! WE ARE POWERFUL! BLESSINGS TO ALL, MISS YOU ALL AND KEEP YOU IN MY PRAYERS DAILY!

I'M BELIEVING FOR A END TO HUNGER, DARKNESS, BLIGHT AND POVERTY THE WORLD OVER AND MOST OF ALL FREEDOM!

LOVE ALL!

• It's starting to get more attention in the Media, Thank God.

• More Pic's getting more World attention, which is good.