Rune--Reading--Interpretation.

• Hi!..Can..someone..explain..this..more..to..me?..This..was..in..the..present..

The rune of Gebo points to the existence of a partnership. The best unions occur when separateness is maintained. ---..Does..this..mean..my..relationship..is..going..to..be..ok?..Im..completely..lost..and..distressed.

• Should..I..just..give..up?....Things..should..have..been..different..I..wasnt..very..open..in..this..beginnning..should..I..just..give..up?

...He..says..he..has..feelings..for..his..ex..and..the..baby..they..have..has..changed..that..and..then..he..says..Im..the..one..who..made..it..that..way..and..there..is..nothing..I..can..do..about..it..and..its..too..late..to..fix..anything..hes..got..the..police..involved..the..other..night..and..havent..had..any..contact..with..him..since..

Though..Ive..tried..but..im..not..suppose..to..otherwise..Im..going..to..be..in..alot..of..trouble..I..messed..up..too..and..I..was..verbally..abusive..I..also..threw..another..guy..in..his..face..he..blocked..me..months..ago..and..would..only..contact..me..when..he..wanted..to..it..got..to..the..point..that..my..texts..from..my..computer..got..so..desperate..and..upsetting..because..he..ignored..me..I..couldnt..handle..what..I..said..anymore..

Then..Id..show..up..at..his..house..and..he'd..call..his..neighbor..out..to..see..if..I..was..there..but..truthfully..to..make..me..look..likfe..a.fool..which..I..didnt..care..now..hes..gone..and..with..his..ex..

• This post is deleted!