Seeking a Reading

• I'm in need of a reading, be it Tarot, Picture, General, Dream interp. Etc.... Have this feeling that something is building in my life and can't seem to shake the feeling that something is going to happen, and soon. If anyone is willing to do a reading, I will provide anything needed for it.

Thanks!

Rie

• Guess I'm not one of the "cool kids" heh. Bumping in hopes of a little notice 🙂

• This post is deleted!

• Hi,

It seems that your main focus right now is on love and that you may be currently discouraged by a past love or unrequited love that left you feeling abandoned or betrayed (is there a particular someone you are just not wanting to let go of?) There is indeed change in the air for you, but it is going to take some time so take some deep breaths and relax.

You are currently in a phase that is dedicated to self-realization, self-healing and self-love. This is about a shift in your internal way of being – this must happen first before you will see the external results you are hoping for. Right now you are driven by a need for love and companionship because without it you feel empty. This is why you must direct your energy toward improving yourself first. It appears as though you are very impressionable and/or vulnerable and may have a habit of being too dreamy, romantic or overly sensitive – even naive. This results in you selling yourself short and giving your power away in a relationship and that is why you end up feeling abused or abandoned by them. You bend to their will and lose yourself. Boost up your courage, confidence and self-esteem and get clear on who you are and what you both want and deserve. Learn to express your desires instead of being afraid to speak up for yourself and then don’t settle!

Balance is coming through for you…the need to balance the give and take in a relationship and also to balance your level of emotional expression. Focus on being a little more practical, sensible, and even more realistic.

If there is a particular person you are yearning for, I am getting a clear signal that you need to let this one go and surrender this to the Higher Powers right now. If there isn’t a particular person, then the message is to just stop striving or trying to force something to happen right now as it will not work. The focus needs to be on YOU.

I feel you will become a strong and self-assertive person first and then a new man will enter your life. I know right now you are anxious for your future love life to take shape, but this inner work requires deliberate effort on your part and will result in a gradual unfoldment. Be patient!

Blessings,

Watergirl

• Oh...its a romance thing? Blech. Trying to avoid romance lol. Was hoping whatever that feeling building up was had more to do with my job/housing/other stuff than romance. I gave up on romance after the first three guys here at Yellowstone turned me down, only one of them very nicely.

• Although what you got does go right along the same line as the Tarot reading I had done yesterday so I guess there is something there 🙂

• Ahhh, OK, I understand it now. Funny, because I have just had the same "discovery" in my life this week which is probably why I was led to your post.

Spirit is just attempting to awaken you to the fact that there is an internal issue you need to confront - something you are avoiding because it is uncomfortable or too painful. You have a very sensitive heart underneath your exterior and have built up a wall to try to protect yourself from further pain. Love has been a disappointment for you...you have felt abandoned, mistreated and as though the love you have given to others has not been returned. So "love" has become synonymous with "loss" to you. This discouragement has led to you either consciously or subconsciously giving up. The irony is that because you are not focusing on love - you think that you have healed and that the subject of love is not a problem or issue for you. However, Spirit is trying to get your attention now - to get you to realize that this is indeed an unresolved part of your healing - you have chosen to suppress your heart and your desires and have given up. This is not what they want for you - a life without love or the hope of love. So self-healing and self-love is indeed the basis of the message for you. Have the courage to face how you are really feeling and to change your attitudes or beliefs about being able to find - to be worthy - of love. This healing is not only just what is needed for you to continue on your path, but there also feels like there is a sense of urgency to it - like there is something coming up for you, but you may miss the opportunity if you keep your current mind-set. There is a message to come out of your shell - shine your light - allow your charm and magnetism to be revealed instead of hiding it. You have been compromising instead of asserting yourself. Move from a place of giving up to opening your heart again - from stifling your emotions back to an emotional level of expression. You have shut off your heart and are operating solely from your head and you need to come back to a place of balance.

Blessings,

Watergirl

• "Most cynics are really crushed romantics: they've been hurt, they're sensitive, and their cynicism is a shell that's protecting this tiny, dear part in them that's still alive."

• Jeff Bridges