A reading about my job please

• Hello to all that reads this. I have been working for this company for 6 years and we are finding out that they are trying to phase out the jobs. Ive been wanting to leave for a while now and have really been on the hunt for another job. Can someone help me with a reading or any type of insight? Thanks in advance for any responses.

• MWright745

I'm a clairvoyant reader here on this site and will touch into spirit for you and give what I receive.

Hold on , because You will not be one that is released from this job at least for a while longer. I feel six months here. You will have an interview in that time span that may take you into another state , I feel the South, TN, KY, or GA comes in here for you.

Sam is a name I hear that you will talk to job wise (new job) and there is some schooling and training involved. The choice is always yours to make when offered and keep in mind that there are a lot of people looking for jobs at this time, things will get much better next year as the world we live in will start to become more balanced where jobs and finance is concerned.

Sue is a woman name I hear that will also be of help to you as she feels like a human resource person. I do not feel you will want for anything to long as you are protected at this point in your life. Just remember to be thankful and you will continue to receive blessings.

Shuabby

• Wow thanks Shaubby I didnt think anyone was going to respond. Thank you for your gift and talents. I will be on the lookout for these names and once again blessings to you and yours.

Marshon