Can someone help me?

• Why wouldn't you start dating online ? Thay would be good for your self esteem, you'll get some fun, will get removed from a victim position, and it will keep your husband on his toes.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Fallen angel

I understand how you feel its very daunting thinking of the prospect of looking after 3 kids on your own at the end of the day its your decision , dont worry what other people think , I to have 3 kids and i am virtually a single mum wearing a wedding band .I have done you a reading the cards that came out are

The moon - This is the card of illusions , self deception , chaos and confusion, you are going through a time of uncertainty , you need to trust your intuition and pay attention to your dreams as there are messages with in them .

Ten of Wands -- You are trying to do to much you energy is scattered you are overloaded with burdens of others as well as your own , you are shouldering all the work in this relationship i strongly feel its all one sided you need to let your husband and tell him this is a two way street and he must help you lighten your load .

Page of Swords -You are going to hear some more upsetting news regarding your relationship situation, becareful who you confide in i feel someone other that your husband is going to betray your confidence, use your intuition look for the red flags .do not reveal all of your plans .

Six of Wands - I feel that you will move into a more happier phase soon , i see that slowly in time your husband will come back to you , i also feel that it will work out because you will become your own person and stop focusing on his every detail so to speak , and this will be a real wake up call for him i feel deep down he doesn't want to lose you .

I hope this reading helps ive been in a similar situation my husband wasnt cheating or anything like that but he emotionally abandoned me ,once i stopped focusing on him and went about my own life he started coming back to me slowly exactly how i feel it is going to happen for you i the cards . I pray it all works out for you .

Take care lots of love , light and hugs loap 🙂

• LivingonaPrayer

Thnak you very much for the reading, I am hoping that it will all work out for me as we do love each other in our own way. In fact i see a change this couple of days, and he did say he wants to be with us. Thank you again.

lots of love

• You are very welcome i am so happy for you .

Love and light Loap:)

• Hi livingonaprayer, could u read my cards too? please

1,5 in a relationship with this man. it has been very hard. hot and cold, broke up ones, he came after me and i came back. it is a struggle, but we are becoming closer and closer. his ex is still in the picture, she is far away, but he admits she is in his head all the time. he does not want to lose me, so we r taking it slow. i asked him to move out and take his time. we r more open to each other then ever, and he says he trusts me and he want us to work...but he does not know hot to get rid of all his thoughts about the pas. they were together for 5 years, she left him once and then they did long distance relationship for 3 years. he always thought she is the one, that until he met me...and now hee says he is confused. i told him i am letting u go, but he refuses, he said he does not want to go to her or leave me, it just that its hard to commit to me 300%

i have been hurting for a while now, and getting to the point that i don't want to care anymore...

so i am trying to do my thing, he is still always around, helps me with everything, wants to come over, i let him, he wants to stay...i don't let him.

i love him, because i never thought i could give myself so much to somebody...

he does not tell me( told me once, when asked me to come back) that he loves me, but when he is in his good moods i can see it in his eyes. he cares for me a lot and he know how much i give and deserve in our relationship. i can see it hurts him too, to not being able to give it to me. he keeps asking for more time... i am just afraid...nothing will change...or maybe it will

he even said he would choose me as a mother of his kids and his wife, but there so many mixed feelings inside of him..he does not know how to act or what to think...

if anybody could look into our planets please

i was born may 26, 1980 lithuania

he was born nov 3, 1981 russia

thank you very much

p.s

as hard as it is last 2-3 weeks we just have been spending a little time together, and its great! he makes every excuse to come see me, like calls me and says..remember u wanted to put those curtains up, i could come and do it for u today 😉

and when he wants to stay for a night i ask him to leave except 1 time 😉

and yesterday he got upset with me cause i asked him not to come by, i had my own plans, he did not show it to me, but i know. this morning he already called, and stoped by to give me a book that he have read. left after 5 minutes. i don't text him a call him, its very hard, every night i want to say goodnight ;(

i have become much stronger and don't get upset anymore over his little(cruel) word games, and he is not doing it as much. i did cut him short couple of times lately and just did not listened to his ego talks. so he actually softens up and comes around.

i have posted before, so this is more updated, and i still need more help 😉

mi first post is http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Atr7tEAARucG9HCt5ZnD0GsazKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20110914213956AApGo8g

thank you very much in advance

somehow i get stronger when i see other people having similar problems and their in-site helps me not go insane