To all Geminis!

• Hey there Geminis. I have a question. We all know how moody we can be, and Im trying to fight it. Im wondering if you also get periods of depression like me, I dont want to do absolutely nothing. Sometimes Im so creative and happy, but when my life is stable and im in a routine, Im absolutely destroyed. Now Im working as an accountant, and all I do is work, go home, meet some friends, but Im absolutely unhappy. My boyfried who is an Aries, strats to be fed up of my depressions. How can I fight it?

Thanks

• Well, I'm a Gemini thru' and thru' and I can honestly say that in all my 44 years on this earth I've only been depressed once - when I was 17, ill with chicken pox and was probably more frustrated than depressed because I couldn't go out and party and I had huge spots around my eyes and I tried to get eye liner to go smoothly over the bumps!!!! I have had sad points in my life.....death of a close friend at 19, failed marriage after 15 years, 2 miscarriages, loneliness being a single mum......but I'm annonyingly optimistic and I try to smile through tears and I have experienced so many brilliant things that my "down" moments rarely flicker on my radar or maybe I don't allow depression to rear its ugly head. Depression is not something I would associate with a Gemini....but I do know an awful lot of Cancer women who have bouts of depression so are you a Gem born near the cusp of Cancer? I must admit I'm on the cusp with Taurus...perhaps its my stubbornness that is keeping depression at bay as I solidly refuse to get be pessimistic about anything! How do you fight it...? I don't know...but maybe you can try to find a hobby or pasttime to allow you to be consumed by its passion and perhaps develop that passion into more of a career choice. You sound bored by routine ....do something spontaneous or off the wall to revitalise you...you need to initiate it because only you can battle your way out of depression.

• I too am a Gemini and I can honestly say that I have the same problem you do lanaav. I have awful mood swings and depression. I am 49 yrs old and have dealt with these issues most of my adult life. I recently reached out to my doctor, out of desperation and he put me on some prozac, and let me tell you, I am a differect person. The cloudiness is gone and clarity has settled in.

• Thanks a lot for your answers. No Im on 24 May so I guess Im near Taurus as well. Thats what Im saying I know Im not like that. Its not my normal way of living. But as for hobbys, Ive been changing them so often, I never finish what I start, get bored really quiqly of everything, even people, boyfriends. I guess its the bad side of mine. Maybe its not really connected to astrology.