Treatment

• I have lots of stuff going on now. I am on a chemo pill daily. Am I getting any where with this? Thanks

• Dear ppl4726, if you don't mind me asking, what kind of cancer do you have? Have you been operated ? My sister has just finished her course of chemo and is going to start radio therapy.

I can't predict how the treatment will go, but there are several things that could influence the positive outcome. Get Louise Hay's book "You can heal your life", there is lots of information about connection between mind and body there. That is how certain emotional patterns affect certain parts of body. Also you can google "the German new medicine", or dr. Hamer, or Dirk Hamer syndrom. It 's basically about the same thing - certain types of emotional conflicts affect a specific area in the brain, which in turns affects the specific part of the body. Once you resolve the inicial "conflict", the healing process starts. Another thing

• Dear ppl4726, if you don't mind me asking, what kind of cancer do you have? Have you been operated ? My sister has just finished her course of chemo and is going to start radio therapy.

I can't predict how the treatment will go, but there are several things that could influence the positive outcome. Get Louise Hay's book "You can heal your life", there is lots of information about connection between mind and body there. That is how certain emotional patterns affect certain parts of body. Also you can google "the German new medicine", or dr. Hamer, or Dirk Hamer syndrom. It 's basically about the same thing - certain types of emotional conflicts affect a specific area in the brain, which in turns affects the specific part of the body. Once you resolve the inicial "conflict", the healing process starts. Another thing

• sorry for that, computer went wild. 🙂 One thing that cancer cells absolutely can't stand is the positive attitude and determination to get well. Hugs to you and all the best ! I can feel that you'll make through it and come out a winner..

• Thanks. I have brain bone and lung cancer

• See if you can relate to any of the following : brain bone - intellectual self devaluation conflict in relation to an intellectual task, e.g. at work, at school.

Death fright conflict if it is a pulmonary lung cancer.

Here is the link :

http://www.germannewmedicine.ca/documents/glossary.html

It's not a substitute for the traditional medicine, but this makes lots of sense to me. Maybe it's worth exploring this theory at the same time as you receive the medical treatments.

Sending you healing waves and lots of love...