~ Blmoon ~

• Hi Blmoon ~ How are you? I'm trying to get my mojo back. I have scheduled a Reiki session with a person in my area. I thought the card deck is beautiful that you use & wondered if you could give me some insight if this is a good direction for me. I also need to get off my **** & get on a good exercise routine. Any way hope to hear from you. Love & Blessings ~D

• Spirit is showing me twins---two faces----somehow this dominates you. I see it is on several levels--in reality there is a twin presence in your close circle or family--either gemini or actual twins or two people very alike. Then within yourself I'm shown twins--two faces---one wears a veil so you are still struggling with yourself--you are still in the dark about some of your motivations--why you do things. You are aware that you do self sabotage yourself but do not understand why or how to stop it. You are a very big giver--compassionate to the point of shedding tears easily over someone elses misfourtune. You are big on mothering. Be careful--the older you get the harder on your health that kind of stress---trying to protect children who are finding their way into adulthood. You can't stand to see anyone suffer. Detachment is difficult for you--even when you need to protect yourself from stress. Yet there is a contradiction--that twin who is very much detached from their body. You are being guided to make peace with your body. So--yes--that is the direction to follow. Trust your body and gut when choosing Spiritual help. If the vibe isn't right try again with someone else--pray for guidance to move you towards the right place. Spirit says--PATIENCE with yourself as it is a journey and to be fine with each little step and to be patient with yourself and trust that there will be days of walking through the pain and grief and anger that you stuff silent with outside distractions--attachments and food. If you truely learn to forgive yourself--you lose the habit of punishing yourself. Spirit says your body manifests many hidden wounds. You crave something deeply. Food both sedates your fears and feeds an empty place. It is time to reconnect with your body. BLESSINGS!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Always us living love! Thank you.