The heart of a scorpio man

• Hi all ive been with a scorp for the last 17 years now and i sometimes still find it hard to figure him out , he has all the characteristics such as being mysterious and secretive which drives me nuts at times as i feel like he is constantly playing mind games with me . I have tried not to take any of these traits personal but it can be hard at times. He is affectionate and doesnt talk much, i find he often goes inside himself , he has quiet spells where he wont say a word for hours .

and with myself being a chatter box this tends to drive me nuts as well as i love a good natter oh and im a taurus btw and ive heard that we clash .I would be interested to hear others experiences with scorpio men .

Love and LightLoap:)

• Hi LoaP, You can't judge a person by their sunsign, the signs the rest of the planets are in and their relationship to each other are just as significant.

OK, having given the sensible party line, I got to say that Leo's (me) are not supposed to get along with Scorpio's either (or Taurus for that matter). I have known many Scorpio men and have loved every one of them. They often seem to take themselves too seriously (which from a fun loving Leo is highly amusing) and certainly have a vindictive side to them! Loved my grandfather to bits (scorpio), but oh boy! could he be nasty and vindictive at times. Though go to say never to his family.

As for Scorpio and Taurus, they are opposites and opposites both attract and repel. Your opposite is almost like your other half, he is so different from you that you can be fascinated by him, but on the other hand that difference can mean that it is very difficult to understand him and relate to why he behaves the way he does.

If he has Mercury in Scorpio and if your Mercury is in Taurus then your manner of communication will be completely different and you will approach problems from complete opposite directions!

Your Moon signs could be anywhere and those will show how each of you react emotionally. Reactions and feelings about romance will very much depend on the sign that Venus is in. And how you each approach s-e-x will depend on the relative positions of Mars.

Then there are your houses of marriage! Does your husband reflect what you are looking for in a partner? I know a very close couple that on paper look like they shouldn't get along. She is Scorpio and very assertive, even to the point of being aggressive in her attitude. He is a quiet and generous Leo. He has the aggressive planet Mars in his house of marriage, and she has kind and generous Jupiter. Others may not understand why they are together, but each of them is exactly what the other is looking for in a partner.

Many people put a lot of weight on sun-sign compatibility but it is only a small part of a much larger picture.

• Hi Rukargi ,

Thanks for your insight I dont know much about astrology what you wrote below in brackets sums it all up for sure

(As for Scorpio and Taurus, they are opposites and opposites both attract and repel. Your opposite is almost like your other half, he is so different from you that you can be fascinated by him, but on the other hand that difference can mean that it is very difficult to understand him and relate to why he behaves the way he does)

His birthdate is 12-11-70 would you be able to give you more insight on his moon sign ?

• Sorry 12th of Novemeber as i know in some counrtries they read dates the opposite way .

• No problem LoaP, I'll take a look today

• Had a quick look, is there any chance that you could find out the time he was born. The reason being that his Moon is in Taurus and if he was born after 11am it would be classed as a full Moon. His Moon could have several aspects but will depend on the time.

• Ok thanks Rukargi,

I will have to find out from my motherinlaw i will get back to you on it .

• Ok. So here's something to be going on with.

Element Water

Having the majority of planets in Water signs he is more attuned to the subliminal and subconscious; he is more likely to react to the emotional impact of a situation and the subtle undercurrents of life. All of the water signs are more easily hurt and manipulated than the other signs and as a result tend to be secretive and unreadable, this is a form of self-defence set up to prevent others from seeing their vulnerability

His strongest Quality is Fixed.

Those of the same Quality don’t get on. This isn’t determined by the Sun sign but by which Quality the majority of planets are to be found.

If like in your husband’s case, the majority of planets are found in Fixed signs (Taurus, Leo, Scorpio and Aquarius) the personality is considered to be unbending, they are disciplinarians, obstinate and inflexible, these are people who resist change, they are determined, persistent and very stubborn.

A couple who both have strong Fixed Qualities may find cooperation difficult and when conflicts occur, neither will budge and inch, even if they realise they are in the wrong! They will not encourage the each other to advance in life as both will be determined to maintain the status quo. Those of Fixed Quality can get stuck in a groove and therefore if the couple are of Fixed Quality and problems occur they are unlikely to make any changes and will stick it out. No matter how unhappy they become they will not divorce, but stay together regardless.

Although your Sun sign is Taurus without your date of birth I can’t tell you if you also have a Fixed Quality.

• Thanks for that Rukargi my dob is 27th of april 1969.

you were spot on about this below

All of the water signs are more easily hurt and manipulated than the other signs and as a result tend to be secretive and unreadable.

that describes him to a tea.

• Hi ladies. I know 3 Scorpio men in my life - my brother in law, a friend and a co worker. First two are extremely sociable, supportive, fun people, joy to be around, although both can be moody sometimes. The third guy is an embodiment of a nightmare. Extremely vindictive, controlling, manipulative, power hungry person. I have also known a Scorpio woman with those characteristics. They say there are 2 types of Scorpios. I believe it's true, but probably there are shades of grey in between as well.

• VS - It would depend on when the Scorpio birthdays were. Some Scorpios have a lot of planets in Libra or Sagittarius (the signs at either end of Scorpio), which would make them more sociable, supportive, cooperative and fun. But the Scorpios with a lot of personal planets in Scorpio will exhibit more of the Scorpio traits.

• Loap -

Your Qualities - Cardinal: 3 Fixed:4 Mutable:3

Your Quality is Fixed, but only just, the time and place of birth would give the degree of the Ascendant and Midhaven, possibly weighing more in favour of another quality. But as it is you are quite balanced with a slight preference to the fixed.

Therefore in comparing that to the chart of your husband

• Husbands Qualities – Cardinal: 2 Fixed: 6 Mutable: 2

• Your Qualities - Cardinal: 3 Fixed:4 Mutable:3

I would have to say that with a much more even temperament, you would be the one most likely to surrender in an argument. For the sake of peace and common sense its often easier to let him have his own way. I am sure you are aware that if he decides upon something nothing short of a nuclear explosion would alter his course! (And maybe not even then) If he doesn’t want to talk about something, you would be wasting your breath trying to wheedle information out of him, it just won’t happen. In fact, the more you try to get him to do something the deeper his heels will dig in!

With 4 planets in Scorpio, you hubby will have difficulty emotionally letting go of things. Scorpio’s can suffer paranoia, hence the jealousy and instead of confronting the issue he will tend to bury it, not talk about it, maybe the problem will go away if no one looks at it. Then one day the problem will surface and he will over react.

Your Fixed planets are pretty evenly distributed in the Fixed signs, with a very slight emphasis on Taurus, so you are more likely to persist in practical and material matters, which is also the area that you will resist change the most.

• OMG Rukargi,

That is totally spot on wow especially this part below -

I would have to say that with a much more even temperament, you would be the one most likely to surrender in an argument. For the sake of peace and common sense its often easier to let him have his own way.

Thats exactly what happens much to my dislike as i feel he thinks he can walk all over me .I feel he doesnt respect me sometimes because of this, but i cant help who i am and thats defently not a boat rocker i dont like to make waves .

Thanks for the info

Love and light Loap:)

• Hi LoaP - Here is another part of your astrological 'story'.

The most interesting thing about your husbands chart is the sheer number of conjunctions and opposition.

His Sun is conjunct both Venus and Jupiter and is directly opposite to Saturn.

The Venus/Jupiter conjunction with the Sun would normally add a great deal of gentility, kindness, generosity, grace and a little laziness to his character, but the influence of Saturn keeps such things in check, it prevents over enthusiasm and over generosity. Saturn in the chart indicates the area we experience the most restrictions and where we practice discipline and control, but his kind, generous and caring nature (caused by that wonderful Sun trilogy) keeps him from being too stern or a disciplinarian. In many ways he may seem too nice to be a Scorpio!

Your ability to communicate Mercury, is conjunct your husbands Saturn. This can indicate a real problem. In such cases the Saturn individual would normally be over critical and squash the Mercury individual's thoughts. However, your Mercury opposite to his Sun/Venus/Jupiter conjunction and will most likely soften this tendency. Jupiter opposite your Mercury would normally make him overly forceful trying to convert you to his beliefs. However, the gentle influence of Venus on his Jupiter and the restrictive influence of his Saturn reduces that possibility. As his Sun/Venus/Jupiter trio are in Scorpio and opposite to his Saturn (and your Mercury) I would say that he is very secretive and communication with him is restrictive. He is rarely open with you, but is a very kind and loving man and isn't mocking you, he just finds communication with you difficult.

His ability to communicate (Mercury) is in Scorpio and conjunct his Neptune, its only other aspect is a nice sextile to Pluto. This shows that he is very psychic, a deep and intuitive thinker with an innate ability for research as he is able to instinctively dig deep and wheedle out information that others might miss.

As your Mercury is in Taurus it is in the opposing sign to your husband, and your Neptune is conjunct his Mercury and your Moon is in very good aspect to it. Which all goes to show that you understand each other on an instinctive level.

So to round up inter communications in your relationship. You understand each other on a very deep level, but verbal communication, at least on his part is restricted. You may often feel that you can't say what you want to or his silence is a way of secretly making fun of you. But he is a very kind and loving man with great depth of character, so don't allow doubt and pessimism cloud your judgement.

• got to work now, so I'll take another look later in the week

• LoaP -

I was just trying to think of how to explain your husbands sun/venus/jupiter conjunction/ Saturn opposition and have come up with this to describe your husband.

Tarot!

General character The Sun + 9 of Cups + The Star kept under control by The Devil. lol

• Thanks Rukargi kept under control by the devil sometimes i think he is one lol . I think all scorpios can be heartless at times defently a trait of the devil .

• Sometimes i wonder if they actually have a heart at all .

• This post is deleted!

• Well not sure if this is the right place for this BUT I am a Scorpio female..10/31/59 birthdate. Sun in Scorpio-Moon in Scorpio - Rising sign Taurus.--Venus in Virgo...that is what I know. I can provide birth time and place if that would help..but wondering if you could explain more about me and why in the world I have not met my true relationship match yet...