Insight from CAPTAIN

• Hi Captain- I reposted this..not sure if my original post was in the right place.

I've read several of your replies and was hoping you could give me a little feedback. My heart is guarded when it comes to getting back in the love game. Not sure if I am blocking my own happiness. Also, two ex's are seeking rekinding. I am scetpical about both one is born 6/10/77 the other 6/12/70. Also, a person I know, but have neer been involved (born 6/16/76..the year may be off) seems to be insterested , but again trust hold me back. Do you see a light at the end of my tunnel? My DOB is 6-19-72 Thank you in advance RD

• Reflection1

You and 6/10/77: this relationship can work out for marriage if its issues are resolved. It often involves a search for self. Questions about identity, fulfillment and the soul will predominate here, with the two of you not only sharing your personal journeys but pondering your relationship as it deepens and grows. Although you may seek external goals, your relationship is more likely to try to deepen itself through inner exploration, plumbing psychological, emotional and perhaps spiritual realms. Your ex has a shadow side that longs for understanding; being a good and sympathetic listener, you are just the person to counter his fear of looking foolish and to help him to know himself. The emphasis on inner growth here is also just the ticket for you, as thoughtful and profound as you are, and you will benefit from your ex's enthusiasm and from his ability to share ideas and information. A love affair here is likely to center around both your needs to be understood and accepted. You Reflection often knows a good deal about yourself, but your ex will often need a better understanding of himself, especially his suppressed dark side, before the relationship really begins to develop. A complex process is often at work here: investigation of each partner's individual personality can broaden into a richer understanding not only of the relationship but of other people, even of life itself. Expressing love and intimacy is the reward of such a process. Marriage can continue the evolution of this affair. At first, your ex is likely to back off from a long-term commitment - you will have to show patience and steadfastness here. Once the commitment is made, however, he can be a devoted and dedicated spouse. Your friendship is more externally oriented. A love of nature may prompt you two to explore beautiful countryside or simply to take walks in city parks. Peaceful relaxation together is also part of the picture. This relationship can work if you two can deepen the process of understanding. Don't cut yourself off from the world. Stay physically active. Allow for individuality.

You and 6/12/70: this relationship is very difficult for love. It will devote its energy to trying to accomplish epic feats. Whether these attempts have a chance of success or will in retrospect be revealed as unrealistic will very much depend on the orientation here. "Epic feats" don't necessarily have to be on the scale of slaying dragons, or making a killing in the stock market; they can include bringing to fruition projects that might ordinarily be out of reach. Your ex's aspiring outlook and the your ability to work magic can synergistically combine in a working or business relationship with just such awesome powers. Love and marriage between you is likely to be secondary to your struggle to achieve your goals. You Reflection must be induced to be motivated here, for your basic tendency in such relationships is to give yourself to romance and the security of a home base. Your ex, then, must be able to prove to you what is at stake and how it can be achieved. Should the two of you fail in their goals, you Reflection may grow to dislike and ultimately reject the relationship's values. Friendship between you two is more apt to be easygoing, with fewer pressures. Your ex will usually go off and do his own thing here without trying to involve you so much. The large-scale projects and expansive outlooks of friends in this combination may be more spectatorial or appreciative in kind—collecting the complete works of a rock band or author, say, or attending a season's worth of sporting events.

This relationship is likely to work best at work. Here the desire for epic feats can be put to the service of the group, and both your ex's success drives and your need for security can be satisfied.

You and 6/16/76: this relationship would be the same as with the second man (6/12/70) - very difficult for a love relationship.

You seem to be going for the same type of person, Reflection. There is a pattern to these relationships that bears looking into. Does these men all remind you of someone in your past - a past love, or a father or authority figure perhaps?

• Thank you very much Captain, for you detailed summary. You are very accurate in all you say and I suspected that 6/12 and I would not work again, he is my daughters dad and were been in each other lives for over 20 years. I have evolved from the woman that he met 20 years ago and he still seems to see me as niave and lacking self-worth, I am stronger and wiser and confident now. During this relationship I was seeking a family man, which he was. Overtime he became distant and verbal abusive,took me years to finally have enough fair in myself to leave.

With 6/10, intitally I just wanted someone to spend time with. I was not looking for a serious relationship, he appeared to fall in love very quickly and wore me down with his persisitance. We suffered set backs which damaged my trust in him, we struggled since. We stay in touch and recently had a horrible fight the last time we saw each other. The "shadow" side you speak of is the polar opposite of the sweet person I learned to love. Nevertheless, I feel like I cant depend on him and at this point in my life I want a man I can count on also.

Althought 6/10 and 6/12 birthdays are so close they are COMPLETE opposites, 6/10 is fun loving and affectionate. 6/12 can be very cold and serious. I always said that I wanted to marry a man like my dad and 6/10 comes close, I lack trust and confidence in his abilities as a partner. Hes loads of fun, but is that enough to maintain a healthy relationship.

I've recently been corresponding with someone via phone, haven met yet, but seem like a nice person his b-day is 12/7/1975. Do you see anything there?

Do you see any NEW love coming my way? Or anthing else that stands out in regards to my life?

Thank you again for your time and your insight, it is so much appreciated. I look forward to your reply.

• You and 12/7/1975: this relationship is worst for love and it will prove a great challenge to both of you. Because it often demands literal and truthful attitudes, you may feel a bit restricted in the imaginative and flamboyant side that both of you like to display. Fact is more valuable than fiction in this relationship, an idea that will benefit both of you but that the two of you will often find difficult to grasp. When either of you individually is faced with a problem, your first instinct is usually to think up a highly unusual solution. Here though, you will both be constrained to take the tried-and-true route that is certain to work. Love and marriage, especially of the more romantic kind, are not particularly recommended here, since they will bring out the instabilities in both your natures. Emotions rising and falling like the temperature in the desert, the two of you will find little support or rest in such a relationship. Nothing is permanent here except change. You Reflection can get worn down and your friend enervated by such extremes.

The best type of love partner for you is born under these dates (depending on whether you want a long or short term commitment) -

LOVE AFFAIR

** Aries (week of March 25 - April 2: good for love and friendship, also week of April 3 - April 18)

• Taurus (week of April 25 - May 2 and also week of May 11 - May 18)

• Taurus/Gemini (week of May 19 - May 24)

• Leo (week of July 26 - August 2, and also week of Aug 11 - Aug 18)

• Libra (week of Oct 11 - Oct 18)

• Scorpio (week of Oct 26 - Nov 2 and also week of Nov 12 - Nov 18)

• Sagittarius (week of Dec 11 - Dec 18)

• Aquarius (week of Jan 31 - Feb 7 and also week of Feb 8 - Feb 15)

• Pisces (week of March 11 - March 18)

MARRIAGE

** Aries/Taurus (week of April 19 - April 24: good for friendship and marriage)

• Gemini (weeks of May 25 - June 10 and also days June 19 - June 20)

• Cancer (days of June 21 - June 24)

• Virgo (week of September 11 - September 18)

• Scorpio (week of November 3 - November 11)

• Sagittarius/Capricorn (week of December 19 - December 25)

• Aquarius (week of January 23 - January 30)

• Pisces (week of February 23 - March 2)

Reflection, you can be rather high-strung so the best partners for you are those you are probably not that attracted to - quiet, stable individuals who have their own agenda but who can also be your appreciative audience. Escapism and fantasy are strong components of your nature which you must consider when assessing a potential partner. Make sure you are not seeing them as they COULD be or as you WANT them to be, but who they really ARE. Usually the very thing you most want - excitement - is just the opposite of what you need - peace and quiet. Advice from family and friends must be heeded as you have a hard time knowing what is best for you and they will be required to keep you from going too close to the edge of burnout, especially where alcohol, food or other 'drugs', daredevil antics, or martyrdom are concerned.

Distinguishing fact from fiction and controlling your escapist side is the key to your lovelife's success. Pursuing a more spiritual path will help with that. You must try to regulate and control your rather manic tendencies and emotional excesses, which can lead you into depression and allow your darker side to gain the upper hand. On the plus side, you have brilliant, innovative energies and charisma which you can put to good use in the service of higher principles or a moral agenda, generating excitement for new ideas in others.

What you deep down really want is an environment in which to feel safe, protected, cared for and doted on - a place where you feel you truly belong. To achieve this, you have to let go of the idea that one special person - or a group of people - is going to provide it just because you think you need it. That way can lead to emotional dependencies on others and an unending search for security. You may become obsessed with a lack of resources/fear of poverty, or perhaps you are afraid of being financially or sexually engulfed by another person. You must take charge of creating what you need for yourself. By pursuing a goal that energizes you, or by finding an idela or set of principles that builds your self-respect, you will develop feelings of belonging in whatever circumstances you find yourself.

• Hello Captain,

I thank you again for your time for such a helpful and specific reading. Very much of what you have said is VERY true and I have known that inner reflection on my part is required. But as you pointed out the escapism in me allows me to ignore important fact so I don’t have to deal with them. It has been so much easier to run for me, unfortunately.

However, reading the truths about myself here in your reading is motivating and intimidating at the same time. I will begin to do fundamental self reflection to help free myself from the hamster wheel I live on. The gifts you possess are truly amazing; I hope that life returns as many blessing to you, as you provide for others with your honest and accurate insight!

Thank you, thank you!

• You're very welcome! 🙂