My Parents and their rocky relationship. Please help!

• and thank you for the big hug...even though it's a virtual hug, I needed it. and I really think that your last post got me up again. I needed someone to tell me not to give up or just sit my butt down and get all depressed because I would only internalize and get worse...so thank you from the bottom of my heart Flow...I hope I get to see you one day...:)

whatever happened to our trip that all of us were supposed to take???

• SV,

I am glad that you cheered up a bit. You asked about that trip. Girl ...some people have been travelling and some aren’t able at the moment. What I am concerned Amsterdam is still on the list...LOL. Kel is busy and have fabulous news and plans so I have no idea if he is able. Look him up on FB and let him share with you what the big fuzz is about. lol

For the rest of the afternoon/evening you should be singing or humming...I’m a survivor, I’m not gonna give up, I’m not gon’ stop, I’m gonna work harder, I will survive, Keep on surviving.

As for your parents I hope you are right and that the trip will make them both relax a bit. See how the general vibe is when you see them and then proceed as you think best.

I

am raising that glass with you for a great weekend and then dive into my bed. It’s wayyyy pass my bedtime..LOL.

And you’re welcome pumpkin.

Night.

• Flow! I heard Kel's great news! He had posted it a while back and I congratulated him on it. I'm SO HAPPY for him. he totally deserves it! I hope something like what he has comes along for me soon...:)

I ended up going out on Friday night and had a very good time! however, I was stuck with a minor hangover on Saturday and stayed in on Saturday night. My parents had also flown in early and I had to pick them up at the airport around 11pm so it was difficult for me to go out with my friends that night. All in all it was a good weekend. I've been doing some reflecting lately. I just can't get over this feeling that I've had lately...I can't quite put my finger on it. I guess I need to get back into my little cubby hole and think about things...

• SV, Yeah.....I am so glad for Kel!!! He is a hard worker at everything he tackles.

Wow...how is the head now? LOL I am a bit swamped at the moment. So I will pop in and out when I get a chance.

You take it easy with yourself and just allow things to manifest themselves. Sometimes we need to knudge them yet not always.

So don't cultivate grey hair thinking too much....they are tricky to cover up afterwards....LOL.

Smile girly...life is great.

Flow