For Hans

• Dear Hans,

I noticed you have some very interesting readings, so can you please shed some light on the X, which i am in love with. the situation is not good at all, so I am kind of hurt.

Any way, do you see any chance for us to get together ? What is in his mind at this point ? Ay plan for us ? why is he angry with me while he is so busy already ? Does he love me ??

Any advice you would give to me??

thank you very much,

U

• Undio1,

can you please shed some light on the X, which i am in love with: yes.

do you see any chance for us to get together ? no.

What is in his mind at this point ? A quiet strength which can only come from within.

Ay plan for us ? No.

why is he angry with me while he is so busy already ? because if actions are taken now, such momentum will not be lost.

Does he love me ?? Yes.

Any advice you would give to me?? Be graceful as the mist. Holding to this course brings blessing.

U,

without religion man would be an ordinary animal: more rational, more efficient -- but still, an animal is an animal. It is religion that brings something so totally new into the human existence that it is inconceivable to the mind. And to comprehend the incomprehensible is an effort to know the unknown and the unknowable.

• Thank You Hans,

I calmed down after your message.

have a great day !!

U

• Undio1,

whatsoever a person does, that is one thing; but his being is totally different. No act defines your being.

• Hans,

He is so angry at me, and he means it. Should I ask him why he is angry at me or should I let him be. He has done it other times. Has this passive aggressive attitude. The only thing i guess why he is angry, is that he might want me to approach him, but I am not planing to. I have been disappointed from him and don't dare to initiate anything.

can you tell why he is angry at me ?

do you recommend me to ignore him and let him go ?

thank you Hans and have a great day ! U

• Undio1,

should I ask him why he is angry at me: no

or should I let him be: yes.

can you tell why he is angry at me ? yes.

do you recommend me to ignore him: yes

and let him go ? no.

U,

but you must be having a very, very repressed mind.

• Hans,

Why do you think I must be having a very, very repressed mind ?

because he is angry at me, and I have caused it out of an oppressed mind ?

and why is he angry with me ??

Part of me believes that he doesn't want me anymore but just want to hurt me, because I didn't prove what he thought of me. do you think this is true ??

All sounds to me like a big iceberg in between the fires that is not melting. And it is not visible yet if the iceberg is going to melt, or the fires are going to be off. It's dragging for ever, and don't know the reason behind it. very confused.

thank you for your time and advices and have a great day !

U

• Undio1,

why do you think I must be having a very, very repressed mind ? because of unity.

because he is angry at me, and I have caused it out of an oppressed mind ? no.

and why is he angry with me ?? because of reputation.

do you think this is true ?? no.

U,

ambition even becomes manifest around a so-called saint. He will incite you to ambition in terms of comparison; he will say, "Become better than others. Be good so that you will go to heaven and be the beloved of the divine while others will be tortured in the fires of hell." The poison of ambition can easily be used in order to make a person good.

• tortured in the fires of h.e.l.l.

• Thank You Hans,

So you are saying that ambition is no good ?

You are saying that he is angry with me because of reputation. Can you explore about it ? So how does the angry side relate with his reputation ?

Hans, I already know I have no good outcome on relating with this guy, and truly I wouldn't go in a relationship with him--at this time. The thing is that I am very much attracted to him, and looks he is too, but How can I move on? When I see him around I am the happiest, just seeing him. no more.

I am doing good mostly but I keep coming back to dreaming about him and I think the lesson here is to let go. Isn't it ?

And what do you see for me in the future with my career. I love my skills, but I haven't been able to turn them into a money making yet, and this is my main goal, but I feel insecure--and so i procrastinate on going out there and find the job I dream. fear is part of it. I keep finding many reasons to not do that. Do you see any good change coming in this sector ?

Have a great day !!

U

• Undio1,

So you are saying that ambition is no good ? Yes!

Can you explore about it ? No.

So how does the angry side relate with his reputation ? The difference, however, should be quite clear.

How can I move on? with discipline.

When I see him around I am the happiest, just seeing him. no more.

Isn't it ? No.

what do you see for me in the future with my career: what was once something blissfully romantic will be then a chore and something you may want to avoid.

Do you see any good change coming in this sector ? Yes.

U,

knowledge gives richness, growth and depth to your life. It gives a richness because the moment you become aware, with the expanding awareness you are expanded, with widening awareness you go on becoming greater and greater, because you are your awareness. When ignorant, you are as if you are not: you do not know that you are. Existence is, but without any depth, without any height. With knowledge you begin to feel your multi-dimensional being,

• Thank You Hans !

have a great day !