Could someone please do a reading for me ?

• Every time I think nothing in my life could get any worse, I'm proved wrong.

For the last couple of months everything in my life is going from bad to worse.

My brother took a stroke but he is ok, a week later we get told his wife needs heart surgery, my daughter has this boyfriend that none of use like or trust.

My mother-in-law bought my daughter a charm bracelet just before she passed away a couple of years ago, my daughter left it in the kitchen, now its gone we can't find it anywhere.

At the weekend someone broke into my garden shed and stole the grass cutter.

This is just some of things that's happened and I really need to know when this bad luck will be over. Thank you x

• That's not bad luck, Momo - that's life. We all have to take the good with the bad in this world. It really depends how you look at it. You see recent events as all bad stuff but I think how lucky it was that your brother came through his stroke OK, how fortunate his wife has found out in time that she needs heart surgery before having an attack, and how your daughter has to learn for herself through experience what people are really like - there is no avoiding it. The painful lessons are the ones most remembered and she will come out of it stronger and wiser. And the charm bracelet and grass cutter are just material possessions, it's not as if you have lost your loved ones. Whether they turn up or not shouldn't affect your overall happiness. When we cling too much to material things, life will take them away from us to remind us of what is really important.

Instead of looking at things in a negative way and cursing your 'bad luck', try instead to see it all in a positive light. It could all be so very much worse.

• Thank you very much, I feel better already.

I don't know why I never seen that!, it's so obvious "now".

Thank you x

• You're very welcome. 🙂