The power of my numbers 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 .... lol

• I was looking at numerology a few years ago , i do have a brain but as silly as it sounds , i didnt actually notice this pattern earlier

These are the addresses i have lived in for the last 47 years

6A Rickard Rd but after a few years the house number was changed to 204 Rickard Rd

4 Short St

4 Gwydir St

4 Bolton St

4 Hamden pde

4 Garling St

4 Rona Ave

4 Francis Ave

157 Fowlds ( didnt end well )

62 St Andrews ( wasnt a good childhood )

So , some of you may notice that 4 occurs with some frequency ........ hilarious huh 🙂

I didnt intentionally choose those addresses either.

I would like to ask opinions of people here if i may , i am looking to rent a factory unit for my business and i was attracted to number 8 in the street i like but there are 9 factory unit numbers to choose from.

Can anyone suggest either a lucky street number if number 8 is inappropriate , or a unit number in the block of 9 in the number 8 street address ?

My name number is 7 , life number is 9 , day number is 2

My business is in metal ( engineering )

any suggestions from you kind people for a successful business address ??

Best Wishes to you all 🙂

• Hello Persun,

The number eight is a very good business number. Strong and independent and also a money number. I would say that any of the unit numbers that equal 8 would be a good business choice.

Shuabby

• Hi,

It is no coincidence that the same numbers follow us around.

The number 4 seeks stability and financial security. It is strong, determined, and a hard worker when functioning at its best.

Make sure to add all the numbers together when getting your house number.

Since you have a name number of 7 (mind number), life number 9 (artistic), and day number 2(business) you will need an address that is a friend to all of these.

While the number 8 is good and powerful, it will interfere with your life number 9 and name number 7. These are too spiritual for the 8.

I would suggest another number 9 or a 3.

3 not only brings friends to help you, happiness, but also brings you luck, and financial prosperity.

Hope this helps!

Create A Great Day!

Markie Mark

• yes markie mark

the 7 , 9 , 2 do fit perfectly to my personality

If i had street number 9 unit 3 or vice versa , these also add to 9 + 3 = 12 ..... 1 + 2 = 3 .. so i will look out for those do you think ?

thankyou kindly and best wishes

• Persun,

Absolutely.

Any address that adds up to a 3 or a 9 will benefit you the most.

Create A Great Day!

Markie Mark