Who could define psychic vs intuitive, vs medium

• Will appreciate anyone who culd the define the difference among these abilities. I think I may have experienced some of these but not sure. I once was reading the online news when I looked at a picture of an Lt. who was arrested for killing his wife. I clicked the picture to enlarge it but instead the image turned into a picture of a woman. When it dawned on me that she was the victim I closed the link wondering what I saw. I feared what I saw. What is it?

• Tellstar,

I believe that what you saw was the victim just simply that , it may have been the way the website had that set up to change pictures upon viewing. If not than you may be a bit intutitive or clairvoyant, as clairvoyant you get mental pictures and sometimes hear what the angels are trying to send across. If you are afraid of it than you can shut it down very easy. Some do not want the burden of worldly matters on their minds or to help others with their problems and concerns. I consider my clairvoyant a gift that I have grown into.

Hope this helped.

Shuabby

• Shuabby,

Thanks for responding. My fear comes from not knowing especially when it is not what normal people see. I once woke up before 5 am because my dog was making noise. Then I saw lots of tiny lights making a rectangular shape. At first I thought it might be reflected light. But then it started moving up three times and then out the window. I wasn't afraid while it was there. but when it was gone I realized it did not make sense and it frightened me. Another time I woke up because I felt someone was in my room. And when I opened my eyes there was a young man standing at the foot of my bed. He had a shoulder length hair parted in the middle and wore a white robe. I quickly turned on the light and it was gone. I don't know how to explain these and so I fear them. Any advise? and what are they?

• Tellstar

The tiny lights are spirit energy, How old is the dwelling you live in? Sometimes we move into dwellings that are imprinted with spirit from long ago, The spirit you saw when you woke up tells me you are able to see spirit and can become a medium if you so desire as spirit would come to you to communicate, the choice is yours, You need to take some sea salt and put it around your bed and burn sage incense in the room also to clear it so that you will keep the spiritual visitors at bay. You are open to spirit and can do with this what you may.

• Shuabby,

I really appreciate your advise, and in fact need it. I've been wondering about this for many,many years and avoided them for that long but have always wanted answers. I remember encountering strange things since I was 12 through dreams. I dreamt of the river by our house emptying and I saw the bottom of it and walked on its sides clinging to what I thought were vines but were actually roots of surrounding trees. 30 yrs. later I visited our house and took pictures of the river that I painted and loved and it was dry due to the volcanic activities in the area that pushed the water out to sea. The sides of the river looked a lot like the sides of earth I saw in the dream. My dreams are strong and strange but I dont know what to do with them. They remain in my mind through the years. I want to understand what is going on and want to help but I also want to know what to do to be effective and at the same time protect myself from harm. What to do from here?

• Tellstar,

I myself have dreams that sometimes disturb me as they foretell some events to come. You may have been a very gifted medium in your last life and have carried this forward into this one. You have to make a deceision to reach out to others perhaps go to a gifted medium in which Iam not and talk with them to see what they connect too for you.

You may be a gifted healer waiting to walk through the right doors and meet the right people to share your gift with the world.

Best Wishes To You

Shuabby

• Shuabby,

Some psychics gave me similar advise and I haven't made a major move yet because I am weighing things. When I was young it was never discussed at home or if there was any discussion it was coated with fear. I guess my fear stems from this. In school they tell us to stay away from psychics. It seems to me, it is fairly recently that psychics and mediums are beginning to be acknowledged for their gift. Thank you for your advise. It means a lot to me to just speak about it and perhaps it would relieve me of the fear.